Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Liverpool Uni mid 2000s. I had a brilliant time overall, but nights out could be hit and miss. Drinking with people you wouldn't maybe call true friends but more just drinking buddies.

If Libby was feeling lonely, attention from PR could've enticed her into his car with a few kind words. I had a Polish ex boyfriend and I will say that Eastern European men can be so charming compared to British men. They are fast with compliments and old fashioned gestures like holding (car) doors open, kissing a lady on the hand, offering to pay for everything.

How would a cyclist fit with abduction?
The ITV clip doesn't ignore the cyclist they say it could be a vital witness

We dont really know if the cyclist has come forward to help already

It could be why they have been also searching the back ally's etc too because there's a possibility the perp was on foot?
You're right we don't, the same could also be said about a lot of the things were speculating on here too..for all we know that car and the people seen could have come forward and have been ruled out. It's so frustrating! I wish I was a fly on the wall, listening to all the evidence they have or don't have!

Thanks for the geography lesson, can you tell us about oxbow lakes tomorrow? x

“An oxbow lake is a U-shaped lake that forms when a wide meander from the main stem of a river is cut off, creating a free-standing body of water. This landform is so named for its distinctive curved shape, which resembles the bow pin of an oxbow.“

Oxbow lake - Wikipedia

:)

-/-

(Hey I’m looking for a disposal location, unfortunately. (Plus I can’t understand half the jargon here anyway so I feel a little left out haha JK)

On a serious note, water flow, etc etc all that plays a part as I’ve learned from other cases so just looking at it from that angle. I’m also posting this for non locals who may be interested, I know many of you down there already know all this stuff. :)

I’m finding this all quite educational and challenging, which is just one the many reasons WS is so great. It sure has taught me a lot of geography!

I’m sad for Libby and her family. Looking at this from a search and recovery perspective it looks dreadful. :(

Last edited:
Just looking at the CCTV of the car again just it really gave me the creeps as it definitely looks like a person is helped in ...also by him opening the door indicates someone needing help (drunk) or someone he doesn't know or both
If he was picking up someone he knew he wouldn't open the door for them imo
He also seems to open it a few seconds before the person reaches the door
Watched it closely too definitely a person gets in and looks like they are helped in I agree with you

I can’t believe another day has gone by, and still no trace of Libby. I’m trying to imagine what her parents’ days must be like - waiting for news, hope fading with every hour that ticks by. Sick with adrenaline every time the phone rings.

I think if anything similar ever happened to me they’d have to sedate me for weeks, and only wake me up when there was news. I’m holding so much admiration, love and hope for them both.

I keep thinking about her parents and checking the news to see if she has been found.

I was one of the people who was suspicious of the cyclist and said his face looks dark and said it could be a balaclava/beard/mask etc.. I thought it was strange that a cyclist was out at that time of night in freezing temperatures but other people here have rightly said it's not so strange in urban areas (I have always lived rurally so always a bit suspicious of activities at night).

I've mentioned the attempted attack of the balaclava man a few times too but I incorrectly stated it was in Libby's street (Wellesley) when it was actually Newland (I got the skate park rapist man who lived in Libby's street confused with this attack)..it also involved a vehicle which pulled up trying to get the victim into their car but was apparently a fake taxi. I can't find the source anymore, I'm sorry.

It's also really annoying I don't have the sources to post here but I'm sure numerous other people here know there's another alleged CCTV sighting of PR that we can't discuss but could completely change our opinion of whether he was involved or not based solely on where he was at a certain time.

It's not a popular opinion here but I'm veering more towards either PR didn't abduct her and she ran off and got into an accident herself/harmed herself, or a second person was involved working alongside PR which meant PR's timings/whereabouts have been covered up well if he was involved in any way.

I was one of the people who was suspicious of the cyclist and said his face looks dark and said it could be a balaclava/beard/mask etc.. I thought it was strange that a cyclist was out at that time of night in freezing temperatures but other people here have rightly said it's not so strange in urban areas (I have always lived rurally so always a bit suspicious of activities at night).

I've mentioned the attempted attack of the balaclava man a few times too but I incorrectly stated it was in Libby's street (Wellesley) when it was actually Newland (I got the skate park rapist man who lived in Libby's street confused with this attack)..it also involved a vehicle which pulled up trying to get the victim into their car but was apparently a fake taxi. I can't find the source anymore, I'm sorry.

It's also really annoying I don't have the sources to post here but I'm sure numerous other people here know there's another alleged CCTV sighting of PR that we can't discuss but could completely change our opinion of whether he was involved or not based solely on where he was at a certain time.

It's not a popular opinion here but I'm veering more towards either PR didn't abduct her and she ran off and got into an accident herself/harmed herself, or a second person was involved working alongside PR which meant PR's timings/whereabouts have been covered up well if he was involved in any way.

could have been working with someone to get her out of that area so that she’s not found definitely seems a possibility

It’s not really that odd really to see someone riding a bike late at night he could have been returning home from work etc

Watched it closely too definitely a person gets in and looks like they are helped in I agree with you

I can't see it, but I can never see these details.

However, given that the car seems to be oriented rear-left front-right and is presumably a right hand drive, wouldn't the movement seen be on the drivers side? I can't imagine, abduction or not, the logic for somebody other than the driver to get in that side.

ETA ignore me, watched it a few more times slowly and see it is movement on the passenger side, and, I think I see a passengers legs moving like somebody sitting down. I might be making myself see this last bit now though.

Last edited:
Kind of feel sad that if she was that drunk none of her friends helped her home esp if it was known there was someone being dodgy in the area previously and flashing people etc

To be fair I think they probably presumed when she got in the cab she was going straight home and was not aware that she did not have her keys - I go back to Club I know they have strict policies but I think they should have let her enter the nightclub as long as she did not drink anymore and ask her friends to make sure she did not drink anymore alcohol a series of unlucky misfortunate events lead her to that bench at that time

Kind of feel sad that if she was that drunk none of her friends helped her home esp if it was known there was someone being dodgy in the area previously and flashing people etc

Agreed. Although when I was that age I was completely oblivious to the crimes and dangers happening in my town and I didn't even used to drink.. it was always a 'it would never happen to me' arrogance. I would always protest at my friends saying 'we'll come with you!' whenever I wanted to leave. Poor Libby.

I'm happy he's going to be off the streets though.. masturbating and leaving condoms in people's houses, jeez, he has some issues.

I wonder if those happy family photos are all that they seem. If my years have taught me anything its that you can't always see when someone is in a controlled/trapped/violent relationship...I really hope his wife hasn't been on the receiving end of any of his depraved actions.

To be fair I think they probably presumed when she got in the cab she was going straight home and was not aware that she did not have her keys - I go back to Club I know they have strict policies but I think they should have let her enter the nightclub as long as she did not drink anymore and ask her friends to make sure she did not drink anymore alcohol a series of unlucky misfortunate events lead her to that bench at that time
Suppose you’re right it’s just sad she never actually made it home properly..club should have let her in you’re right she would have been safer in there than outside where she ended up

Agreed. Although when I was that age I was completely oblivious to the crimes and dangers happening in my town and I didn't even used to drink.. it was always a 'it would never happen to me' arrogance. I would always protest at my friends saying 'we'll come with you!' whenever I wanted to leave. Poor Libby.

I'm happy he's going to be off the streets though.. masturbating and leaving condoms in people's houses, jeez, he has some issues.

I wonder if those happy family photos are all that they seem. If my years have taught me anything its that you can't always see when someone is in a controlled/trapped/violent relationship...I really hope his wife hasn't been on the receiving end of any of his depraved actions.
Yeah I get you no one would think it would happen to them, it was just a case of her getting into the taxi and going home but sadly that’s not what happened... also definitely felt uneasy when I saw his pics originally something didn’t seem right and I wasn’t trying to judge or anything just felt something was off in his pics you are right hopefully the wife was okay and wasn’t on the receiving end, I’m
Sure deep down she must have felt something was off

I wish someone had checked for her keys and put them into her hand...maybe even bar employees could do that when they send people away in cabs...would it be so hard?

Suppose you’re right it’s just sad she never actually made it home properly..club should have let her in you’re right she would have been safer in there than outside where she ended up

Seen it too many times a lad near me drowned before Christmas and in his case the bus driver did not let him get on the bus because he had too much to drink

The smoking person parked in Haworth Street was positioned to be able to see Blush and Bettfred on the main road. Alongside Blush, the south side of Beresford Avenue is also visible to him, so if LS was wandering there around 12.05 am, he could see her. In front of Bettfred and Blush is a pedestrian controlled crossing over the main road which she may have used to cross back to the bench and he would have been able to watch this too, that would fit with him sitting the way he sat, then getting up from the car and going in the direction of the bench.

Just looking at the CCTV of the car again just it really gave me the creeps as it definitely looks like a person is helped in ...also by him opening the door indicates someone needing help (drunk) or someone he doesn't know or both
If he was picking up someone he knew he wouldn't open the door for them imo
He also seems to open it a few seconds before the person reaches the door

JMO
This is a really good point. I think I see him helping a passenger get in the passenger door on the street side before he gets around to his own door and get himself in on his drivers curb side and he sort of plops himself down.

The point is in this day and age with someone that young unless it is a brand new date or someone needing help cause they are totally drunk, then how often would you expect someone his age to actually open a door for a girl he already was going with for any length of time. So I have to assume it is a relatively brand new girl or someone totally drunk or both that he is helping get inside. Meaning it very well could be him and LS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member