Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know. Which would be even weirder IMO. You have to flick around the privacy settings between posts consciously so just those sick baby ones would be public. It did look curated.
You might be right, but I think privacy settings for shared content can be different to normal posts.

Can you charge someone with murder without there being a body? (Don't really want to Google this as not a great thing to pop up in one's search history!)

I had wondered if there's plenty pointing to him being involved eg two people go into park, one comes out - but because they've not found a body they can't charge him. Maybe his defence is, yes, he was with her but left her alone at the park bench. Grateful for any insight as not clear on what the law is about this.

Yes you can. Recent one is Ben Lacomba charged with murder of his ex Sarah Wellgreen recently, awaiting crown court trial later in the year.

I’m thinking more about the fact that the non-sexual items he was probably selling for money. That would be fairly difficult to hide I’d imagine without some serious lying.
Maybe big items would be harder but....I had someone related by marriage years ago who was a burglar and his wife never suspected, some of the stuff was even given as gifts to his wife and kids. He had a job which was a good
cover for being out and about and 'collecting ' things. It was years later I found out he was also stealing women s
underwear! His wife divorced him straightaway and she honestly had no idea about any of it.

Suspicion....in policing terms is more straightforward than you may think.

If i rang the police now and informed them that i had seen my next door neighbour with a nuclear missile in his garden shed (just as an example)..,.
The police are duty bound to investigate my report.And as my neighbour is not obliged to cooperate with the police, the only way that they can properly question my report would be to arrest my neighbour on suspicion of...

This is the only way that potential evidence can be secured.

Being arrested on suspicion of something..is really nothing like most people think it is...and its often a long way from being charged with said offence

Wow there's so much repetition in here now, about cars, streets, where Libby lives, CCTV cameras and everything else.Some of us have been here from the beginning and it's tedious seeing people ask where the bench is, what cars are what and so on and so forth.

I so wish people would educate themselves properly when jumping into a massive thread and read facts, study where places are and use google maps and spend some time away from the thread and work out the locality, it's a half hour job folks.

FYI LIBBY lives at 32 Wellesley. Go on google maps and you will see two massive privets outside her front door

RP drives a Astra SXI 5 door hatchback, circa 2004-2006.

The Astra is on the CCTV at Howarth next to the bench ( the same Astra recovered by the police ), he is the guy in the video, Libby is the girl being placed into the front passenger seat.

On the other CCTv on Newlands Ave, the car circled is a Vauxhall Corsa 5 door hatchback not an Astra, so that car isn't the one being investigated. It's an immaterial CCTV footage.

He lives at 24 Raglan St.

Nobody knows who's the other houses are that have been in the media. Let's stop all this outlandish guessing on really silly things please.

The media are drying up now on Libby unfortunately, another few days and this is likely going to really quieten down unless they find her, personally, I doubt they will find her.

Please if you are a lurker, new or whatever, at least don't ask the very obvious questions, please research things properly, answers are everywhere.

Your comment about the cctv at Howarth next to the bench , is not fact though , that’s your opinion is it not ?

It has never been confirmed PR and Libby are the people getting into the car on Haworth in the cobweb CCTV, nor that the car recovered by police is the same as the Haworth car, nor that the silver car driving down Newland is different to the Haworth car.

Police have all but actually confirmed that it’s Libby getting into the car.

And the car is the very same model as the car removed from P’s house.

Suspicion....in policing terms is more straightforward than you may think.

If i rang the police now and informed them that i had seen my next door neighbour with a nuclear missile in his garden shed (just as an example)..,.
The police are duty bound to investigate my report.And as my neighbour is not obliged to cooperate with the police, the only way that they can properly question my report would be to arrest my neighbour on suspicion of...

This is the only way that potential evidence can be secured.

Being arrested on suspicion of something..is really nothing like most people think it is...and its often a long way from being charged with said offence
Are you 100% sure this is true? Not insinuating you'd have any reason to lie at all - it's just that late 2017 when I called the police and they arrested someone for "threats to kill", the only way they could arrest them was because I had recorded evidence of them clearly making a verbal threat to murder me (bad times lol). If I didn't have that recording then they wouldn't have arrested the person, so do certain situations require evidence yet some do not? Or in my personal experience were the police lying to me about needing evidence to make the arrest /misinformed/not doing their job properly?

It has never been confirmed PR and Libby are the people getting into the car on Haworth in the cobweb CCTV, nor that the car recovered by police is the same as the Haworth car, nor that the silver car driving down Newland is different to the Haworth car.

If you know cars, the one on Newlands is distinctly different to the one at Howarth, the very details and shapes are dissimilar, trust me! One is a 5 door Corsa in Silver on Newland, the other is a 5 door Astra in Silver Lightening on Howarth, the very same car that was taken from Raglan St.

If you are not familiar with car types, shapes and so on then that's not my fault but it's very clear to see if you know these very small details on vehicles.

As I've mentioned before, MSM has said that the guy in the Haworth cobweb CCTV is not thought to be PR..that's a bigger indicator of having info from police than just assuming he is on a forum because it 'fits'.
I'm sorry for keep repeating it but you can't present something as a fact when it hasn't been confirmed as one.

Or, far simpler, they got his registration from the CCTV near the last sighting of Libby.

I know which theory i’d put money on
Remember that his sister said he told her that he was giving LS a lift home from the bench and put her address into the sat nav. He said (according to his sister) that she made a pass at him and he pushed her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie