Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know cars, the one on Newlands is distinctly different to the one at Howarth, the very details and shapes are dissimilar, trust me! One is a 5 door Corsa in Silver on Newland, the other is a 5 door Astra in Silver Lightening on Howarth, the very same car that was taken from Raglan St.

If you are not familiar with car types, shapes and so on then that's not my fault but it's very clear to see if you know these very small details on vehicles.

I'm 100% sure the car on Howarth St belongs to PR so I'm glad you agree they are the same model.

The Newland avenue footage I think is a bit of a red herring that's confused things a bit.

1m40s - the reporter says "the car was here for approximately 20 minutes before it drove off down this road at exactly the same time that it's believed Libby disappeared"

Ok, so my 11:49 is approximate.

ITV News exclusive: CCTV captures car activity minutes before student Libby Squire was last seen in Hull
Well it would have been helpful if ITV had shown people the car arriving as we may have had a better view of the make and model and the driver. We may also have had a better understanding of why the vehicle was there. For all we know there may have been a passenger in it when it arrived as well as when it left. If a passenger did get in at all.

Well it would have been helpful if ITV had shown people the car arriving as we may have had a better view of the make and model and the driver. We may also have had a better understanding of why the vehicle was there. For all we know there may have been a passenger in it when it arrived as well as when it left. If a passenger did get in at all.

Blame the cob webs

If you know cars, the one on Newlands is distinctly different to the one at Howarth, the very details and shapes are dissimilar, trust me! One is a 5 door Corsa in Silver on Newland, the other is a 5 door Astra in Silver Lightening on Howarth, the very same car that was taken from Raglan St.

If you are not familiar with car types, shapes and so on then that's not my fault but it's very clear to see if you know these very small details on vehicles.
Whilst I tend to agree that the Howarth and Raglan vehicles are the same (and even posted a side by side comparison of the wheels on both cars earlier tonight), I don't think it's okay for you to be telling all the newbies on here that those two cars are the same car for a fact, when police haven't officially confirmed it. Yes, they probably are the same car, but it's not been confirmed yet, and you declaring that it's a fact that it's PR and Libby getting into that car is NOT a proven fact yet. You are at risk of confusing a lot of followers of this case and derailing the thread. With all due respect, your opinions are are valid but they are NOT facts at this moment in time.

As I've mentioned before, MSM has said that the guy in the Haworth cobweb CCTV is not thought to be PR..that's a bigger indicator of having info from police than just assuming he is on a forum because it 'fits'.
I'm sorry for keep repeating it but you can't present something as a fact when it hasn't been confirmed as one.

One newspaper said it wasn't thought to be him...and it was the daily mail, not sure we can trust them to quote facts.

Police havnt confirmed or denied but then they don't have to.

That shows a stationary vehicle from 00.01 hrs. I asked how do we know the car arrived at 11.49.

We're not all just randomly making stuff up you know! If several people are telling you the same thing you should consider that maybe you've missed something factual. You said you watched the video a million times but you obviously somehow missed that part that we'd all seen.

FACT - that car, whoever it belongs to and whatever it was doing, was parked there for approximately 20 minutes from approximately 11:49 to approximately 12:09 which happens to be approximately the same time Libby went missing from approximately 15 metres away.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been answered
There is no bail cost in the uk,
so where the £2000 came from I don't know,
Bail is normally given with conditions, eg: handing in passport, avoiding certain areas etc.

Whilst I tend to agree that the Howarth and Raglan vehicles are the same (and even posted a side by side comparison of the wheels on both cars earlier tonight), I don't think it's okay for you to be telling all the newbies on here that those two cars are the same car for a fact, when police haven't officially confirmed it. Yes, they probably are the same car, but it's not been confirmed yet, and you declaring that it's a fact that it's PR and Libby getting into that car is NOT a proven fact yet. You are at risk of confusing a lot of followers of this case and derailing the thread. With all due respect, your opinions are are valid but they are NOT facts at this moment in time.

I think he is saying it's the same make, model and colour to be honest not specifically that it's the exact same vehicle (I'm inclined to think it is but that's my own opinion and if I'm wrong so be it)

With PR's sister saying he was in the car with her we can assume he and Libby were actually together and he gave her a lift, I agree with you guys on that, and probably tried it on with her hence the screams that were heard, but there's no indication he is actually the Haworth cobweb guy.

Some of us have more info regarding other sources of CCTV which we're not allowed to discuss here which actually works out badly for this forum because I feel like the bulk of these threads have been focusing on the assumption he's guilty.

Knowing all the other horrible things he's done it's good that he's behind bars and off the streets but imagine if he had no criminal history and was a good guy who gave her a lift home but he was being shredded to pieces on a forum and having his life torn apart because people are making assumptions about him being the Haworth guy and 'abducted' a young woman.

I'll be the first to put my hands up in the future and apologise I'm wrong because I have no desire to defend the dirty beggar but I feel like opinions here are being stated as fact by people and then cemented as fact for dozens of pages.

see once again we are only given a snippet of info and they have it all , if it was a FACT as the person mentioned above a few posts there would be no reason they released this snippet , that’s why I don’t understand how it can be attributed as a fact

If you listen with sound on and watch the video to the very end the reporter states it was there for around 20mins prior to leaving at 00:09 = 11:49
Wow there's so much repetition in here now, about cars, streets, where Libby lives, CCTV cameras and everything else.Some of us have been here from the beginning and it's tedious seeing people ask where the bench is, what cars are what and so on and so forth.

I so wish people would educate themselves properly when jumping into a massive thread and read facts, study where places are and use google maps and spend some time away from the thread and work out the locality, it's a half hour job folks.

FYI LIBBY lives at 32 Wellesley. Go on google maps and you will see two massive privets outside her front door

RP drives a Astra SXI 5 door hatchback, circa 2004-2006.

The Astra is on the CCTV at Howarth next to the bench ( the same Astra recovered by the police ), he is the guy in the video, Libby is the girl being placed into the front passenger seat.

On the other CCTv on Newlands Ave, the car circled is a Vauxhall Corsa 5 door hatchback not an Astra, so that car isn't the one being investigated. It's an immaterial CCTV footage.

He lives at 24 Raglan St.

Nobody knows who's the other houses are that have been in the media. Let's stop all this outlandish guessing on really silly things please.

The media are drying up now on Libby unfortunately, another few days and this is likely going to really quieten down unless they find her, personally, I doubt they will find her.

Please if you are a lurker, new or whatever, at least don't ask the very obvious questions, please research things properly, answers are everywhere.
You tell everyone to do their research properly so you have obviously done yours. Can you explain to everyone how you came to the conclusion that the car in Howarth Street belongs to PR and how you can be sure he is the man in the car and how you know it is LS getting into the passenger seat!

With PR's sister saying he was in the car with her we can assume he and Libby were actually together and he gave her a lift, I agree with you guys on that, and probably tried it on with her hence the screams that were heard, but there's no indication he is actually the Haworth cobweb guy.

Some of us have more info regarding other sources of CCTV which we're not allowed to discuss here which actually works out badly for this forum because I feel like the bulk of these threads have been focusing on the assumption he's guilty.

Knowing all the other ****** things he's done it's good that he's behind bars and off the streets but imagine if he had no criminal history and was a good guy who gave her a lift home but he was being shredded to pieces on a forum and having his life torn apart because people are making assumptions about him being the Haworth guy and 'abducted' a young woman.

I'll be the first to put my hands up in the future and apologise I'm wrong because I have no desire to defend the dirty beggar but I feel like opinions here are being stated as fact by people and then cemented as fact for dozens as pages.

It's a bit like Chinese whispers...

For the record everything I've said is my own opinion and not factual at all!

Tried not to mention the dreading FB word for fear of putting something that's not allowed.

To be honest a lot of the stuff/most of the stuff on their needs to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway.

In short.....yes

Once upon a time the body was considered as the only acceptable proof of death.
This is no longer the case....proof of life enquiries can be comprehensive enough now to satisfy a coroner of the fact that an individual is no longer alive.
And thanks to the campaign by Peter Lawrence (not a hint of irony here)...the next of kin can now apply to have someone officially declared as dead much earlier than the 6 years that was the norm.

I'm not sure that is quite correct. A person must be missing for 7 years, that has not changed, before a Declaration of Death can be applied for.
Also Mr Lawrence worked tireless to bring in a "Guardianship" law which will enable the relatives of a missing person to deal with their affairs. I think (not absolutely sure) that this Guardianship Law will come into effect later this year?
Glad to be corrected if I am wrong on these things.

see once again we are only given a snippet of info and they have it all , if it was a FACT as the person mentioned above a few posts there would be no reason they released this snippet , that’s why I don’t understand how it can be attributed as a fact
Correct. I’m not the only one wanting facts not theories.

Are you 100% sure this is true? Not insinuating you'd have any reason to lie at all - it's just that late 2017 when I called the police and they arrested someone for "threats to kill", the only way they could arrest them was because I had recorded evidence of them clearly making a verbal threat to murder me (bad times lol). If I didn't have that recording then they wouldn't have arrested the person, so do certain situations require evidence yet some do not? Or in my personal experience were the police lying to me about needing evidence to make the arrest /misinformed/not doing their job properly?

Ok....i suppose that when they said to you "go get some proof"....

If you had turned up dead the next day...they would have ideal proof beyond dispute!

Now without knowing any history or background of your situation.....personally i think that only a brave or stupid policeman would be confident enough to not act upon your initial report.....and he would sure have had questions to answer if your neighbour had carried out the threat.

I can only imagine that he has chosen to make a judgement call (no doubt influenced by resources) that in your case he simply did not actually deem that your life was actually in danger.
Because make no mistake...if he had sent you away to get footage and you had been killed...his feet would not have touched the ground

We need him to do a Tabak and confess to someone while on remand (was it a priest or something).

I agree from an investigation point of view it would have been more useful if he was out.

But would imagine he would have strict conditions and may have been too wary to do anything to give any clues away ...unless his deviant side got the better of him.
Yes it was a priest, unfortunately for VT there is no protection of privacy in UK law for conversations with priests.

The priest maybe should have made that clear considering VT was not from the UK but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee