Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It baffles me how PR holds down a job and manages to fool his family into thinking he's doing normal everyday things (I'm assuming) yet somehow finds the time to (allegedly) stalk so many women that he knows their addresses and when their door will be unlocked to be able to trespass and then steal their intimate items ... Where does he find the time to watch all these people that are accusing him of voyeurism/burglary etc when he's a working man who goes to the gym with a young family that surely wonder where he is... I wonder if he thinks of his (alleged) offenses as hobbies or just something fun to do for the day... "What time is it? Ooh only 8pm, probably got time to go and nick some pants after the gym and waggle my tackle at a couple of lasses before the wife wonders where I am!"

He puts on his running gear - his shorts outfit and pretends to go for a jog.

This is great and charts the part of the path I walked today, albeit starting from the other direction (ironically you were closer to my house! lol). I didn't realise you could get down onto the west part of the river from Stoneferry bridge. That's why I walked past the police station and turned off near Mecca to get to Oak Rd. Took myself in a big circle, and then retraced the whole lot again. I scouted the bridge for a gate or some steps down too. What gives? Am I blind or was the path closed off at that end in recent months/years? Damn.

EDIT: Ah yes, I see the gate now! Must've missed it from the other side of the road. Nevertheless, I would have assumed it was padlocked. Suppose one can easily jump over either way. I'll take that route next time. Great stuff. :)

You two did good!

I read the Sun article as the shopkeeper guy referring to the second CCTV footage from Newland Avenue (which I don't believe is same car). I don't think we know where the Haworth Street CCTV came from.
Further down in the Sun article it refers to the Haworth St cctv and the electrical firm it was obtained from etc. It’s not clear, to me anyway if ITV obtained the footage first or the Police. But the business refer to the Police having it for a week

I still keep returning to the simplest theory ..the police know he picked her up and know he headed towards the park (which would also be towards her house)...I'd say they also know what time his car entered back onto the main road ...but until they find her or another piece of evidence in the park they cant prove what happened

Yes, just like poor Corrie McKeague he was seen going in, but never coming out. It's looking like one of these cases all over again.

Further down in the Sun article it refers to the Haworth St cctv and the electrical firm it was obtained from etc. It’s not clear, to me anyway if ITV obtained the footage first or the Police. But the business refer to the Police having it for a week

Oh yes, I see it! Thank you. Tired eyes!

I made this account on a previous thread when trying to look at timings so I’m just quoting from what I previously wrote ;

So she went missing on (let’s call it the night of Thursday 31st

ITV got the car cctv footage on sat or sun the 2nd or 3rd and gave to police

On Monday 4th police say Libby last seen 11:45 pm

Then release end of day statement with changed time to say
On Monday 4th police release 2nd statement mentioning 12:09

Arrest Thursday 7th

(So Monday morning they are working to timing of man who stopped to help and by end of Monday they are working to timing of car driving away )

Dare I, dare I risk asking this, before anyone throws stuff at me (Corrie McKeague case, cough)? Erm, any large dumpy bins in the vicinity and if so what day are the bins emptied?
IIRC someone said the local bins were emptied on the Tuesday... Or Thursday? Actually, I'll Google it, because I may have just made that up.

Especially as many people here said a week or so ago that a lot of locals, even some students shockingly, were not aware of her being missing...people may have tossed items they saw or just passed them by or even taken them...jmo
There is a FB group called Hull blues and two's, it get some post about a few crimes but alot of the post are items that have been lost and found, looking down that group there is so many "found" items from this time its quite concerning, theres a key found on what appears to be a braided key chain, found Beverley road on the 1st, as well as a multitude of other found items, so it makes does make you wonder what's been collected before the police searched the park and such areas.

I thought they meant the trainers were distinctive not necessarily because of the style but the size? Might sound stupid but in that image her clothes are not just representative of look but also size IMO, the trainers look big so it’s not impossible given her height that she might have big feet? But then I’m only a size 4 so anything is big to me!
It does not stack up and there is something very unique about this case
I still keep returning to the simplest theory ..the police know he picked her up and know he headed towards the park (which would also be towards her house)...I'd say they also know what time his car entered back onto the main road ...but until they find her or another piece of evidence in the park they cant prove what happened

My main struggle with this is that without being a criminal mastermind or undertaking extensive amounts of pre-planning, I find it very hard to believe that experts would not have found Libby or concrete evidence linking P to Libby at this point. If P. took Libby to the park and whatever we generally think has happened, happened, resulting in screams and a man running off, then that is messy. It’s not pre-planned, it’s dark, no one has cleaned up. And yet not one trace of blood, a hair fibre, piece of jewellery, lost shoe, displaced mud around a river bank, marks where someone has been dragged against their will, etc? It seems too slick for me for someone who thinks stepping under a porch light, undisguised, in front of a group of women, is smart. This guy is about impulse, not pre- planning. He gets his thrills on the spot as things unfold. I might be completely wrong, but I just don’t see him having the resources to abduct on the spot and conceal everything that ensued to this degree.

His family must have thought he was training for a bloody marathon the amount of time he spent "jogging"! He won't be training for any marathons in jail though... If he's guilty, of course.

I dunno, I think he'll be doing quite a bit of running (away) if he goes to jail.

Dare I, dare I risk asking this, before anyone throws stuff at me (Corrie McKeague case, cough)? Erm, any large dumpy bins in the vicinity and if so what day are the bins emptied?

From memory I think bin day is Tuesday, and noooooooo, don't even go there....

It does not stack up and there is something very unique about this case

My main struggle with this is that without being a criminal mastermind or undertaking extensive amounts of pre-planning, I find it very hard to believe that experts would not have found Libby or concrete evidence linking P to Libby at this point. If P. took Libby to the park and whatever we generally think has happened, happened, resulting in screams and a man running off, then that is messy. It’s not pre-planned, it’s dark, no one has cleaned up. And yet not one trace of blood, a hair fibre, piece of jewellery, lost shoe, displaced mud around a river bank, marks where someone has been dragged against their will, etc? It seems too slick for me for someone who thinks stepping under a porch light, undisguised, in front of a group of women, is smart. This guy is about impulse, not pre- planning. He gets his thrills on the spot as things unfold. I might be completely wrong, but I just don’t see him having the resources to abduct on the spot and conceal everything that ensued to this degree.
I was just writing the exact same post- Honestly the park isn't that large that if that many police officers searched it something would have been found.

There is a FB group called Hull blues and two's, it get some post about a few crimes but alot of the post are items that have been lost and found, looking down that group there is so many "found" items from this time its quite concerning, theres a key found on what appears to be a braided key chain, found Beverley road on the 1st, as well as a multitude of other found items, so it makes does make you wonder what's been collected before the police searched the park and such areas.
Very concerning, I hope the police have thought to check such places online to see if there's anything found that may be related to the case.

It does not stack up and there is something very unique about this case.
I was just taking it literally. What do they mean by her ‘distinctive’ footwear then? I wonder what is distinctive about her shoes when the shoes are very common?? o_O

I was just taking it literally. What do they mean by her ‘distinctive’ footwear then? I wonder what is distinctive about her shoes when the shoes are very common?? o_O

I think they just mean that Vans are pretty distinctive. Most people know what they are and would remember seeing them, and if they don’t know the brand then the contrasting black and white and the clunkiness of them make them stand out

I dunno, I think he'll be doing quite a bit of running (away) if he goes to jail.

From memory I think bin day is Tuesday, and noooooooo, don't even go there....

But wait, doesn’t that bicycle guy have a mask on? Maybe P. just went for a pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme