Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITV got it first , gave it to the police think on the Sunday , police asked them to sit on it a while ( then they must have agreed what could be released and when ) that’s why it’s an itv exclusive clip ..... this is as I remember

Edit , they had the cctv first (but not realeases to public ) then took the car as I remember

So the police didn’t request CCTV from a visible (to the naked eye!) camera, yards from where Libby was last seen. The owners of the CCTV footage, rather than go with it to police, took this to a mainstream media outlet (ITV). The police viewed it and asked ITV to sit on until given the go ahead. They removed P’s car. Then they allowed portions to be released.

If anyone thinks I’m wrong here happy to be corrected. :)

I still keep returning to the simplest theory ..the police know he picked her up and know he headed towards the park (which would also be towards her house)...I'd say they also know what time his car entered back onto the main road ...but until they find her or another piece of evidence in the park they cant prove what happened

So the police didn’t request CCTV from a visible (to the naked eye!) camera, yards from where Libby was last seen. The owners of the CCTV footage, rather than go with it to police, took this to a mainstream media outlet (ITV). The police viewed it and asked ITV to sit on until given the go ahead. They removed P’s car. Then they allowed portions to be released.

That’s more or less how I understand it apart from I would say on the Sunday the cctv owners proberly didn’t know they had anything of interest and an itv investigator turned up and sussed it and got them to look ( just my option )

Quick theory (I'm tired though so mind is running wild and probably sound like an idiot):

I'm not for a moment implying the Polish guy who released the CCTV of Libby outside Welly is involved but it got me thinking, since he is a letting agent and seems to own a ton of properties around the same area that PR lives... Is it possible that PR knows someone of a similar profession (estate agent etc or maybe even a plumber/electrician or similar) who doesn't know what a weirdo PR *allegedly* is, and in casual convos they say stuff like "some new students moved into [insert address here] today" or "I've got to go over to [insert address here] later because their boiler needs fixing while they're on holiday for a week" or "whenever I have to go over to that girl on [insert street name here]'s house the door is never locked" ... This way PR knows who lives in what properties and potentially which ones are vacant/have new owners or could be easy targets for trespassing/burglary.

It's a stretch, but just throwing it out there.

From the linked Sun article above:

The Haworth Street footage was captured by cameras overlooking steel gates to an electrical firm.

Staff checked it after Libby was reported missing and alerted cops.

To me this reads like they gave it to Police first....Possibly as early as Friday?

Edited to remove incorrect post quote!

From the Sun article I linked up thread:

One said: “We couldn’t understand why it wasn’t published straight away by the police.

“If it was my daughter I would have it everywhere.

“Surely they have had enough time to examine it, obtain the licence plate and do checks to find out where it went.

“Time is of the essence. They always talk about the golden hour in investigations. They’ve had nearly a week.”

I took that to mean that the Police had the footage on the Sunday but it wasn’t released until later. That assumes the paper reporting is correct and not misquoted of course?!

I don't want to be too harsh on the police as obviously they're going to be doing their best, but why are we getting replicas of the clothes on day FOURTEEN. It would have been a lot more useful to get them in the first few days, there's no way I'd remember someone wearing a pretty standard jacket, skirt and trainers 2 weeks later. It's just standard clothes for a girl on a night out that you wouldn't bat an eyelid at.

They also say the trainers are distinctive but they're really not. I think just about every girl/woman I know between the ages of about 14-30 has a pair of those!

Especially as many people here said a week or so ago that a lot of locals, even some students shockingly, were not aware of her being missing...people may have tossed items they saw or just passed them by or even taken them...jmo

From the mirror ‘ITV News, who obtained the footage, say it was filmed from a camera close to the location from which Libby is thought to have disappeared in the early hours of Friday February 1.’

From the independent ‘“It appears someone or something is put inside the vehicle,” according to ITV News, who obtained the footage.’

Now that two weeks have passed...unless there is a confession or more video as yet unseen, chances are becoming less that anyone will be able to be decisively linked to Libby if she is found...if she has been left outside in weather, other activity etc...:( depending upon how careful an assailant may have been. And if in water, chances diminish further imo.

To be honest, what he is wearing reminds me of me now. Not long been in from work, had a shower, now watching telly in some shorts and a t shirt.
Now if my Mrs suddenly decided she wanted a take away or something from the shop I would just pop on my shoes and a fleece and off we go.
Or maybe my Mrs has been out at her mates and calls me to come and pick her up. Same thing.
What I’m trying to say is they don’t look like clothes you would wear if you were out unless it was a spur of the moment thing.

OR you just had an arguement with the Mrs and your default was to grab the car keys in your anger and go for a drive (and a perv)

I read the Sun article as the shopkeeper guy referring to the second CCTV footage from Newland Avenue (which I don't believe is same car). I don't think we know where the Haworth Street CCTV came from.

His stance .... I just thought he looked to have the same stance in each photo

I deleted that and changed it. It was meant to say over the knee SHORTS. But I get you now, the stance. I will have a look again in a mo.

Edit: yes, it could well be the same stance.

Any photos of him in any running gear anywhere?

It baffles me how PR holds down a job and manages to fool his family into thinking he's doing normal everyday things (I'm assuming) yet somehow finds the time to (allegedly) stalk so many women that he knows their addresses and when their door will be unlocked to be able to trespass and then steal their intimate items ... Where does he find the time to watch all these people that are accusing him of voyeurism/burglary etc when he's a working man who goes to the gym with a young family that surely wonder where he is... I wonder if he thinks of his (alleged) offenses as hobbies or just something fun to do for the day... "What time is it? Ooh only 8pm, probably got time to go and nick some pants after the gym and waggle my tackle at a couple of lasses before the wife wonders where I am!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member