Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg ha ha ha ha
(In America) sorry lost control there for a minute after looking up “maternity leave” as a concept...

It's paid as well! Maybe not full wage for the whole year (though some do) but basic pay nevertheless.

Valentines Day ;
Somebody keeps sending me flowers with the heads cut off.

I think I'm being stalked..

LOL

:p

PR was arrested on suspicion of abduction. While in custody other offences came to light. This probably happened when they ran his prints and DNA. He obviously is not a very clever criminal and his deviant tendencies probably overtook his thoughts so he broke into homes maybe on impulse, hence the lack of precautions leading to leaving the physical evidence.
Now if he did take LS this would also have been on impulse. He could not have planned for it as a set of circumstances were set in motion beyond his control.
LS was refused entry to the club. The friends let her go home alone. Instead of going into the house she wandered off. When offered assistance she refused.
PR could not have planned for any of this. How does a man who leaves prints and DNA when he usually gets his impulses, take a woman from under the nose of many witnesses and cctv? How was he then able to hide or dispose of this person, leaving not a shred of physical or forensic evidence. After 12.05 she literally VANISHES. How did he do it?

But he could have been arrested because witnesses recognised him as the ' creepy peeper ' or his car being on cctv then on searching his house his haul of stolen stuff was found, he may not have left dn a anywhere.

This might be very obvious to everyone else but I’ve only just noticed - in the cobweb cctv there is snow on the ground...when the car drives off there is no snow under the car so it was there before it started snowing. I wonder how many pairs of feet there were on the passengers side around that car shadow? That would be a huge detail, I hope the police would’ve been able to look at before they disappeared, assuming there was no further snowfall or rain later

This might be very obvious to everyone else but I’ve only just noticed - in the cobweb cctv there is snow on the ground...when the car drives off there is no snow under the car so it was there before it started snowing. I wonder how many pairs of feet there were on the passengers side around that car shadow? That would be a huge detail, I hope the police would’ve been able to look at before they disappeared, assuming there was no further snowfall or rain later

This has made me realise that when there is snow on the ground, and especially if I have had a drink, other half always helps me into the car (family history of hitting the deck - oddly good at ice-skating though.) If CCTV is actually a consensual passenger getting into car, snow could explain why smoking guy seems to “help” her into the car

Thanks so much. That really helps. I'll let you know if I get stuck on any others. :)

btw - I love the UK slang on some words. Ive tried to make mental notes on some of them because I can see them coming in handy for personal use. :)

Which are your favourites?!

So if you were in a bar you might have your drink ‘spiked’ in that someone has put something (usually a drug) into your drink without your knowing.
Hope that makes sense, I’m sure someone else can probably explain that more eloquently than me!

You can also call it 'slipping someone a Mickey Finn' but that's only if you're quite old.

How about this , 2 cars parked down a side street (where lots of people saying odd place to park ) around midnight and both drive away with 5 minutes of each other . He’s maybe ‘rolling..... a joint’ ; drugs pick up (thought the flashing lights might be a dealing code )

Which are your favourites?!

Yes! I think this is important. Just because CCTV catches you in one place, doing something, and then doesn't catch you in another place doing something else, that's not definitively because you didn't do it, it's potentially because you did it somewhere where you aren't on CCTV.

What is also relevant is that you aren't caught on CCTV NOT doing it. IE he obviously doesn't reappear a few minutes later within a reasonable time frame of dropping his passenger home, with no passenger in the car.

If he did, it would be called an alibi and it would rule him out of suspicion.

Him not being caught on camera applies to both his innocence AND his guilt.

It would be a huge detail! And they could get shoe prints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro