Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong there Atoz. My ex husband was a professor and an insect and he didn't. My father, though not a bug, went to a very posh university and he didn't. I transgress.

I think the person who got in the passenger side of the car was pushed, herded or manipulated in. Not the subject of good manners or being looked after. Far from it. There was ill-intent involved.

Yes I do agree. It's rare in this country unless you're a taxi driver or assisting the elderly.

Educated fleas tend to just fall in love.

Not inferring anything, just an observation.

But I hadn't thought of that, but it is a possibility yes. It was a developing national story at the time, and it may have been done just for process and for show.

My point was just about how fine the Police can search for something if they are sure they will find something.

Ok because you capitalized police I read it as Polish...

I’m just catching up so may well of been answered , person said they translated polish MSM and it said he was on a bike with a balaclava but a link was asked for but nothing came back (same with someone saying she was lying on floor by bench etc when bearded man stopped but no link given when asked so presume just gossip )
There was a screenshot posted re the bike after a link was requested - it was just a couple of lines, decontextualised, and made barely any sense - seemed like a poor translation of UK coverage. I don't have the will to go back through the threads just now but if I rally round I'll search for it!

It was suggested that the Astra in Haworth wasn’t LR. The Police haven’t confirmed the car to be LR’s and they haven’t asked for the cyclist to come forward. LR’s sister I believe said her brother stopped to talk to a sobbing girl and offered her a lift home.
The Police however appear to know Libby was in LR’s car.
I asked how long it would take a cyclist to stop and talk to a sobbing girl, cycle down Haworth at 12.01, go to Raglan, get in his Astra, drive back to the bench on Beverley Road to take said girl home. All whilst dress suitably perhaps for a cyclist but not exactly for the weather!? Within 20 minutes?

Incidentally, North Yorkshire Police had appeals regarding indecent exposures near York in June 2017 (LR reported to move from York to Hull in 2017) and near Malton (10 minutes from Bacon Factory) two days earlier June 2017. E-fit looks like LR. Coincidence?

Have we got a new perp? LR? Whos this? Not the guy who owns the property company who provided the CCTV at Welly?????

"Did you notice that when they were searching PR's house, they were looking at the loft FROM THE OUTSIDE with an infrared camera. They absolutely would have been all over the inside of that loft, probably also with infrared."

What is being inferred here? That it was done for show?

I presumed they were checking the drains and gutters.

When ITV released the article the made reference to the cyclist possibly being a witness to come forward but I don't recall seeing any official requests for a cyclist from the Police I could've missed that though so please correct me if I'm wrong. I do wonder why too, not just the cyclist but the other car...surely they're prime witnesses. Unless there is another angle of that 'scene' from another camera that the police definitively know that Libby got in that car with PR or whomever the driver was. And I think that is likely the case but we don't actually know that for certain.

Just catching up , there was no police requests relating to this cctv , but remember the police have the whole cctv for many hours presumably (as long as a tape or whatever runs) so they would have seen smoking mans car arrive and turn round and the same for the second car

I finally tracked down the article I’d read that made me think the police weren’t particularly interested in the “scream” reports.

Police respond to neighbour hearing 'woman scream' night Libby vanished

Last night, The Mirror and The Sun reported that a neighbour living around the corner from Libby's home in Wellesley Avenue claimed she heard the "panicked cry of a woman in the street outside" at around 12.30am on Friday.

The neighbour then said she had reported it to police.

In response, Humberside Police said they have received "hundreds of calls from members of the public offering information" and that "house to house enquiries are continuing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper