Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't copy the post over because it was in the previous thread, but it was a query as to whether there could be an innocent explanation for spider web cam guy's actions. I think there absolutely could. For example this:

His girlfriend/ mum/ brother/ sister/ wife .... works in one of the establishments on the main road, they finish shift at 12, he parks up there where it's not too busy, away from the heavy traffic, and walks up to meet them from their shift to give them a lift home

I have given this a lot of thought today.

Following this timeline from sun newspaper

00:03:08 A car appears to be unlocked as two flashes of light are seen on the secluded road outside

00:03:18 There are more flashes before a man is seen for the first time coming into view

00:03:29 He opens the door and sits facing out in the driver's side as he appears to roll a cigarette

00:03:37 A cyclist rides past who could be a vital witness

00:06:06 As the man smokes, another car drives past who again could hold key information

00:06:19 After sitting for two minutes and 52 seconds, the man walks away and car's lights flash again as though it is being locked

00:07:58 A person is then seen on the opposite side of the car who opens the front passenger door. Someone or something is then put inside the vehicle.

00:08:52 The man reappears and gets inside the driver's seat before driving off just before nine minutes past midnight.

So... the window of opportunity is less than 2 minutes for cobweb man to walk to LS and persuade her to go with him, keeping in mind she had already refused to go with gray beard and he had to know she was around the corner sitting on the bench before he approached her. His car is facing away from the junction and he has 1 minute and 39 seconds to walk to the end of the road spot her and get her in car. There doesn't sèem to be a struggle. If he forced her in car she could have been out before he got around to the drivers side if she was putting up a fight.

I just don't see this myself. Didn't I read that the cobweb cctv finish work at 12? Or a local shop? I think this person is purely picking someone up at end of the shift and were having a *advertiser censored* waiting for them to arrive.

However it has been reported that LS was lasted sighted at 12.09am which suggests that it is her on the cctv.

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man' source

Just catching up , there was no police requests relating to this cctv , but remember the police have the whole cctv for many hours presumably (as long as a tape or whatever runs) so they would have seen smoking mans car arrive and turn round and the same for the second car
Thanks Ched. Of course, I agree the Police have seen enough other cctv to be sure in their minds, or at least I hope so. Sorry if I didn’t make that clearer in my post

I finally tracked down the article I’d read that made me think the police weren’t particularly interested in the “scream” reports.

Police respond to neighbour hearing 'woman scream' night Libby vanished

Last night, The Mirror and The Sun reported that a neighbour living around the corner from Libby's home in Wellesley Avenue claimed she heard the "panicked cry of a woman in the street outside" at around 12.30am on Friday.

The neighbour then said she had reported it to police.

In response, Humberside Police said they have received "hundreds of calls from members of the public offering information" and that "house to house enquiries are continuing."

Did they report it when they heard it? Or after news broke?

00:03:08 A car appears to be unlocked as two flashes of light are seen on the secluded road outside

00:03:18 There are more flashes before a man is seen for the first time coming into view

00:03:29 He opens the door and sits facing out in the driver's side as he appears to roll a cigarette

00:06:06 As the man smokes, another car drives past who again could hold key information

00:06:19 After sitting for two minutes and 52 seconds, the man walks away and car's lights flash again as though it is being locked

00:07:58 A person is then seen on the opposite side of the car who opens the front passenger door. Someone or something is then put inside the vehicle.

00:08:52 The man reappears and gets inside the driver's seat before driving off just before nine minutes past midnight.

So... the window of opportunity is less than 2 minutes for cobweb man to walk to LS and persuade her to go with him, keeping in mind she had already refused to go with gray beard and he had to know she was around the corner sitting on the bench before he approached her. His car is facing away from the junction and he has 1 minute and 39 seconds to walk to the end of the road spot her and get her in car. There doesn't sèem to be a struggle. If he forced her in car she could have been out before he got around to the drivers side if she was putting up a fight.

I just don't see this myself. Didn't I read that the cobweb cctv finish work at 12? Or a local shop? I think this person is purely picking someone up at end of the shift and were having a *advertiser censored* waiting for them to arrive.

However it has been reported that LS was lasted sighted at 12.09am which suggests that it is her on the cctv.

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man' source

The fact that he’s initially seen on the footage coming from Libby’s direction suggests he’s already interacted with her in some way to me.

I believe the car was there for 20 minutes in total? So there’s a 15 minute window before the footage begins where he could have been chatting to her?

There was a screenshot posted re the bike after a link was requested - it was just a couple of lines, decontextualised, and made barely any sense - seemed like a poor translation of UK coverage. I don't have the will to go back through the threads just now but if I rally round I'll search for it!
I rallied round - here it is, posted by @Quintet, who did warn us it was pretty incoherent.

Attachments

• Dreshare.png
    Dreshare.png
    364 KB · Views: 34
If the police have evidence or reason to believe libby entered the park but didn't leave -

Why hasn't this area been closed off to the public?
Why so few officers searching it?
Why let the press do live streams on facebook of the pond searches?

Can you imagine if they found a body or something significant whilst it was being live streamed!

Im starting to believe the police have no evidence to disprove PR's account of what happened that night. I hope for Libbys family that the answer to her disappearance will come out soon but I have a gut feeling it won't.

General consensus I am reading (happy to be corrected if wrong!) seems to be that it can’t be the same car because the alloys and or rims are different and people even mentioning different car models/ number of doors altogether, saying they work in the car industry so they know for sure. Also, police haven’t confirmed that it is either P or his car and the Libby in car/ Sat Nav story originated from his sister...so I’m finding the whole car discussion murky! Would love someone to clear it up and definitely describe make of car in :

Howarth Street CCTV of smoking man

Newland Street CCTV where police car passes shortly beforehand

P’s car removed from house

Me it was, already commented on this many times now about all 3 cars. Have a look at my previous observations on these 3 vehicles, repeated it all at least 5 times now. Yes I work in the car industry, 40 years nearly running a large variety of dealerships around the UK, valuing and seeing lots of cars every day, even running auctions, back in the mid 2000's, I ran and owned a VX dealership for 5 years so I'm fairly experienced on VX models, every type, shape, size, colour and right down to the wheels, I can even tell you every colour they were built in, sales figures for each model and the exact spec of every Astra or any other VX model built in that era and i can pretty much guarantee what these 3 cars are in this story of Libby, including the elusive one on Howarth.

Very good point. One scenario is he might have chatted to her before and said: "I'm just parked up in this street, if you need a lift", then waited for her to follow him? He could have then gone back to this car, rolled the cigarette or whatever he did to kill time, then gone to try one last time... I'm not saying this definitely happened, but it could have. We just don't know.

The fact that he’s initially seen on the footage coming from Libby’s direction suggests he’s already interacted with her in some way to me.

I believe the car was there for 20 minutes in total? So there’s a 15 minute window before the footage begins where he could have been chatting to her?

So you think he could have driven past her, spotted her, drove around to park, chatted with her, walked away had a *advertiser censored* then went back around the corner and persuaded her to go with him?

Maybe. I wonder if they were known to each other

The car is there before this time , we don’t see that cctv to see what he’s doing from parking up onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9