Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite true. If you ever see "Caught on camera" when Hull is featured, there is a room filled with people controlling cameras all over the main areas of action in the city.

That actually has me scratching my head a little bit more now I come to think of it. There has to be a bundle of footage that we are still unaware of.

That would be such an interesting job! I'll have to watch the program.

The police will have so much more footage than we have, I'm sure. Perhaps in time they'll release more, but it always feels like they clam up a bit once the publics help isn't needed any more, and in this case I think there's not much more the public can do.

Hi everyone,
I've been here a while but have never posted before. Having read all of the posts and watching all of the videos, I recall a question regarding whether the smoking man's car is a 2 door or 4 door as it's hard to tell but just imo, the movement on the passenger side looks like the movement of the seat being flipped back into place after accessing the back seat before someone sits into it. Makes me think it's a 2 door model and therefore, not the same car that was removed for examination. May explain the change in time last seen too, as they know this car and/or people in the footage are not relevant now? All just my thoughts obviously. A girl local to me disappeared from her own driveway at 2 o clock in the day having been seen there moments before by neighbours, 20 years later and she's still missing so these cases strike a chord with me. I truly hope Libby is home soon.
the car expert on here told it’s a 100% fact it’s the same car , not a remote possibility of him being wrong he said

Nice work! Were you there today?

Yes, I went this afternoon. There were a lot more news vans in Clough Rd police station carpark, and cameras set up outside, on the walk back. I didn't see the police statement until I got in. Sounds like they have begun to "manage expectations" and prepare people for the worst - as if we hadn't already imagined it. I could hear the strimmers and what not when I went into the park, but only saw a couple of guys with rakes in the distance speaking to someone with a dog, and one police van. On the way out they were all stacked up against the building in the car park. The van remained but looks like the officers had all gone inside.

I think there were 2 of them involved.

The police have been asking locals if they thought someone might have been living in pr's house because they might have reason to believe he's working with someone else.

A neighbour said he thinks 2 men use the same car.

They've been using infrared cameras to look for a person when they must presume Libby won't be alive which makes me think they're looking for an extremely nervous accomplice that's probably gone into hiding.

They might think a polish person is hiding an accomplice which makes the polish leaflets make sense.

The police must have all his phone records and text's. They're may be one that mentions something incriminating about the park to another person.

If pr drove her to the other person's car and put her in there and then drove off, there would be no evidence of anything on him. And if there was any DNA in his car he could just say he gave Libby a lift home like he did. If he is the local Pervy stalker then he probably knows where all the cameras are. And he must know there are none on Wellesley avenue or they would have found him straight away after his indecent episode.
I wonder if the accomplice lives near to where LS lives. Maybe a guy with a wooden back gate on say Beresford which leads straight to the park. If he took her there and she did a runner into the park then either one of them could have taken a chase. If she was caught she could have screamed just before being ushered inside the house through the then slammed wooden gate.

That would be such an interesting job! I'll have to watch the program.

We know someone who works for British Transport Police and she's in a control room monitoring cameras on and around stations in London but also in other parts of the country. Stations anywhere in the country can also be monitored at the flick of a switch from a central control room in BTP HQ in London. When they see trouble they can direct officers on the ground to it. She says it can be interesting but gets boring after hours of not much happening. Lots of coffee is drunk apparently!

Last edited:
I'm still trying to work out how a large Park in a large town was so empty of people , it wasn't that late in the night , to what I've read it's not to best of places to be after dark , so now we are left with people that probably won't come forward, kids having a smoke, drugs, doging , or just a quick one with someone you meet earlier in the evening , late night dog walkers, most likely people did see things and won't come forward for many reasons ,just my opinion,

Exactly, it's about 9 hours out, should say 23:(something).

Actually, given it says 3rd Feb (or even 2nd March) isn't it more like 63+ hours out?!?

2019/03/02 14:24

Stuff like this makes me really annoyed. What's the point of having a security system, primarily to catch criminal activity, if you have to do MATHS to work out what bloody time it should be saying!!

I wonder if the accomplice lives near to where LS lives. Maybe a guy with a wooden back gate on say Beresford which leads straight to the park. If he took her there and she did a runner into the park then either one of them could have taken a chase. If she was caught she could have screamed just before being ushered inside the house through the then slammed wooden gate.
Or possibly a house on Heathcote? I too am starting to lean towards 2 being involved. Would add more weight to the male voices and screams heard. Initially I thought it could be one person talking in perhaps polish/broken English. But what if Libby was attacked in a house near there and then taken to the park and dumped and the park screams were just foxes? JMO

Yes, I went this afternoon. There were a lot more news vans in Clough Rd police station carpark, and cameras set up outside, on the walk back. I didn't see the police statement until I got in. Sounds like they have begun to "manage expectations" and prepare people for the worst - as if we hadn't already imagined it. I could hear the strimmers and what not when I went into the park, but only saw a couple of guys with rakes in the distance speaking to someone with a dog, and one police van. On the way out they were all stacked up against the building in the car park. The van remained but looks like the officers had all gone inside.

They were strimming the hedges running along Oak Road, all the way up to the back entrance thru to Etherington Drive. They seemed aimless, like they weren't really looking for anything.

It reminded me of that time in a computer game you are just out of ideas, and you end up just revisiting every single location even though you KNOW it's not there JUST to sanity check that xyz ISN'T there so you can FORMALLY discount it.

Yes maybe! If there is another person and the police can't id him he could be anywhere!

Also the police were searching all the houses on Wellesley and someone on here said their daughter lives on hawarth and That her house was searched. So they must think there's a possibility of her being kept somewhere by someone

Not sure if this has been discussed in previous threads but I screen grabbed a photo of a car on the corner of Haworth St, just outside Sash hairdressers and right opposite where the CCTV car is.

In my opinion, the car looks identical to the one which drives past in the CCTV footage, except it has a rack on the top but this could have been taken off.

This would also make sense due to it being a dead end from this side.

Just thought they must have seen something, such as whether Libby was stood outside the car or not.

The distance is is literally couple of metres.

View attachment 169196 View attachment 169198
I am inclined to agree

I’ve been feeling this for a while aswell. In some way, there are 2 people involved. Hopefully not the wife.

Yes maybe! If there is another person and the police can't id him he could be anywhere!

Also the police were searching all the houses on Wellesley and someone on here said their daughter lives on hawarth and That her house was searched. So they must think there's a possibility of her being kept somewhere by someone

I thought they need a search warrant for any house they search? Am sure they can't just wander in and out searching houses even if someone's missing. What if an owner/occupier says no? What if someone's growing cannabis and doesn't want finding out?

I thought they need a search warrant for any house they search? Am sure they can't just wander in and out searching houses even if someone's missing. What if an owner/occupier says no? What if someone's growing cannabis and doesn't want finding out?
I think the people voluntarily let them in. They could have refused but if they did the police would have come back with a warrant.

I think the homeowner can say no but it would look mighty suspicious! Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, as they say.

Actually, given it says 3rd Feb (or even 2nd March) isn't it more like 63+ hours out?!?

2019/03/02 14:24

Stuff like this makes me really annoyed. What's the point of having a security system, primarily to catch criminal activity, if you have to do MATHS to work out what bloody time it should be saying!!
Ah, I was so hung up on the time I didn't even look at the date.

Glad someone was paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member