Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chances of anyone on that new CCTV footage having actually seen anything or coming forward are slim. I don't feel anything will come of it. I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like they're running out of leads. Although I imagine in 100 years when we have 4K CCTV cameras all this won't be an issue.

I think in a 100 years we will all be chipped and tracked

looks to me on the footage like there's the first guy, who comes out running, turns around and looks backward, and continues forward. then there's a white hoodie guy on a bike, who comes out, turns around (off cam) and goes back into the area, then walks out wearing a new pair of pants/or there's different lighting making his pants appear lighter. makes me believe we are looking at 2 people here on this cctv footage. jmo.
I thought the same at the start.The bike guy had some sort of long coat on. The last person who comes out there is someone with him walking near the fence you can see the two shadows moving together but at the start you can clearly see two people.

Attachments

• Untitled 19.jpeg
    Untitled 19.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 36
The police never said it was pr on the Haworth st. CCTV so we have to assume that wasn't him.

If it wasn't him then the police either suspect pr picked up Libby.
Or
They have seen him pick her up on different CCTV.

They seem sure that something happened in the park. And because they arrested PR they must think he was somehow involved.

So they must have tracked PRs phone and seen he was at the park until 3.30 or whenever it was.

But they can't have seen him at or by the park with Libby on CCTV because their only last sighting of Libby was by the bench opposite Beresford.

So . . If it turns out that PR has nothing to do with it does that mean that the police have absolutely no idea what happened?

Because they don't seem to have found anything at the park. And now it seems a bit desperate asking for potential witnesses weeks after the night. It's like they're desperate for any clues that something might have happened at the park.

At least they'll know where you were cut up though!
Gives ' Getting Hacked' a whole new meaning.

We are already chipped and tracked. Just to be milked for Corporate profit rather than Safety or Security.

I think we have to keep in mind that not only do we live in a legitimate 24/7 society but that there is a whole subculture of people, younger but not exclusively, that dont conform to traditional social behaviour, their body clocks not attuned to norm. Jobless/not in education/on the fringes of trad society. Esp in a City.

These cctv guys may be shifty but Im more inclined that its petty recceing / crime and that theyre more important to LE as genuine witnessess to something theyve seen/heard.

Also agree its 2 guys and their shadows.

Just catching up from last night.

Ive read them. Many people on this forum are living this though...and the stuff posted online (social media) is also stuff they're experiencing in conversations with living people. It isn't clear when the two cross over.[/QUOTE

The police never said it was pr on the Haworth st. CCTV so we have to assume that wasn't him.

If it wasn't him then the police either suspect pr picked up Libby.
Or
They have seen him pick her up on different CCTV.

They seem sure that something happened in the park. And because they arrested PR they must think he was somehow involved.

So they must have tracked PRs phone and seen he was at the park until 3.30 or whenever it was.

But they can't have seen him at or by the park with Libby on CCTV because their only last sighting of Libby was by the bench opposite Beresford.

So . . If it turns out that PR has nothing to do with it does that mean that the police have absolutely no idea what happened?

Because they don't seem to have found anything at the park. And now it seems a bit desperate asking for potential witnesses weeks after the night. It's like they're desperate for any clues that something might have happened at the park.
It is interesting that they have now narrowed the time frame from earlier in the investigation...it used to be 12:09 - 3:00 (when they were asking if anyone had seen/heard anything). Clearly, something has caused them to do this. Possibly pings from PR's phone? Although, I am not sure if a ping allows them to be as specific as the park. All of Libby's locations (and the park) are very close together...would they be able to pinpoint the location as the park as opposed to a few blocks away?

It is interesting that they have now narrowed the time frame from earlier in the investigation...it used to be 12:09 - 3:00 (when they were asking if anyone had seen/heard anything). Clearly, something has caused them to do this. Possibly pings from PR's phone? Although, I am not sure if a ping allows them to be as specific as the park. All of Libby's locations (and the park) are very close together...would they be able to pinpoint the location as the park as opposed to a few blocks away?

Have they narrowed the time frame, or is it just that the CCTV clips fall within a narrower time frame?

Have they narrowed the time frame, or is it just that the CCTV clips fall within a narrower time frame?
Not sure...someone in a post just a few pages back quoted a time frame (1:15 - 2:45 approx.). I know that we weren't able to see the time stamp on the video...but, I would imagine there would have been someone caught on CCTV in this same area between 12:09-1:15 or after 2:45...maybe not, but it seems like an area where people are out at night to an extent. But you could be absolutely right.

Out of curiosity, anyone know what that hellish looking derelict building with the graffiti used to be?

I guess I have just been wondering from the beginning what information LE was able to get from his phone...on fictional tv shows, they can always pinpoint a location. But, on true crime shows/documentaries, they can only narrow it to a particular cell tower. So, while I am of course inclined to go with the "true stories," I guess I hope they can get more specific information.

As has been mentioned by one or two here, but not mentioned elsewhere, is whether LS had a present or past boyfriend, or even someone who wished to have that status in her life but wasn't reciprocated? A jealous ex often crops up in the main frame. Not saying the case here, but keep wondering whether her abductor was someone she knew or had encountered before.

Last edited:
As has been mentioned by one or two here, but not mentioned elsewhere, is whether LS had a present or past boyfriend, or even someone who wished to have that status in her life but wasn't reciprocated? A jealous ex often crops up in the main frame. Not saying here, but keep wondering whether her abductor was someone she knew or had encountered before.

Very good point

Is it just me that dresses for snow and icy weather?
I would give an Eskimo a run for their money in the snowy and icy weather! There's a pub near where I live and when I see youngsters standing outside smoking in Tshirts and bare arms or mini skirts and bare legs I feel cold just looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9