Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is police dog Charlie who was certified proficient in victim recovery and forensics which I’m lead to believe is an alternative name for cadaver dog

Attachments

• C6C548FA-178F-406F-BC33-7ED0627AD35B.png
    C6C548FA-178F-406F-BC33-7ED0627AD35B.png
    544.3 KB · Views: 27
I think the majority in Hull believe that she is still alive, and that she has been trafficked somewhere.

Keeping an open mind and have discussed various theories but my gut feeling is that she is being held somewhere (not sure about the trafficking though). Not sure why but maybe just due to lack of evidence to say otherwise.

Can I just pick up on the fact a few people have mentioned the possibility LS and PR knew each other / were involved in some way.

I don't think this is remotely feasible. It's been stated several times that his English is not good. She's a philosophy student that likes reading. There is no real point of conversational opening there at all. Nor would their paths have much chance to cross.

Now we know more about him it's likely a lot of women might have found him creepy
I believe there is no way that they knew each other. Even if they went to the same gym, it’s highly unlikely that they would ever get chatting.

I'll go ahead and give you my 'Occam's Razor' view of this case. Presupposing that all the central evidence presented so far is relevant and that we take it at face value, there are a few inescapable 'features'.

I believe they drove to the anti-car park at the end of Beresford Avenue.
I think maybe were looking at this wrong , because we cant find the body people are creating far fetched theories to explain how PR magically got the body away from the park , 2nd car , help from another perv etc ??
Its more likely they didnt go to the park and we're simply looking in the wrong place.
If PR is guilty and hes volunteered the park as part of his alibi that would suggest to me the park isnt Libbys location. The late night search of the bench suggests PR said they hung out in the park on a bench, hes probably lying.
If Libby remained conscious in the car after leaving Haworth then PR would have had to have taken her somewhere she had agreed to and felt comfortable with , such as home or a public park. If this was the case you never know PR might just have been satisfied enjoying the company of one of the student girls he fantasised about and nothing bad would have happened.
However if , as is quite likely given Libbys condition , she passed out in the car , and faced with an unconscious body PR may have re-evaluted where to take her and thought a quiet , private place would be better, better for him to enjoy his unconscious passenger. Plus parking in a public place with an unconscious female passenger would simply appear wierd and attract attention, better find somewhere private.
Maybe his phone ping gives oak road park as an approximate location or maybe its just that surrounding cctv doesnt show him leaving the area but if thats the area the police have knowledge he stopped in there are more private areas to park locally than oak road by the park. Im thinking he dived down one of the alleys (10foots) that run at the backs of the gardens. Shown in red in the attached pic. Maybe the one between Claremont and the park leading to the allotments , that might correlate with the screams heard by residents. Or one nearer Wellesley might correlate with the other report of screams and doors banging. The southern lying alley backing claremont dosnt have a gate wheras the northern lying one does have a gate thereby potentially ruling it out unless that gate were left open.
We can speculate on what happened at the location but sussing the actual location of events is the main thing as its the key in locating Libby , at least if he disposed of her there , which if his car is clean it would appear he did.
So im disputing he parked in oak road by the car park - that area is inhabited by youths at all times i just dont see him parking there , i mean ; hypothetically if you were dating would you take your girlfreind there at midnight ? i woudnt.

Attachments

• 10foots.jpg
    10foots.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 23
I know! (I keep worrying @Strontium69 is going to get picked up for suspicious activity in the park at night!)

Haha I went to the pond pretty much at first light the first morning the cordon was removed It suddenly cured to me they might be 'doing a Columbo', making a fuss of the park, and then removing the cordon, and waiting for the killer to turn up to retrieve something!

Strontium its interesting reading what you have to say -
You never know it may still be that shes just lying somewhere overlooked.
Theres still the loose end with the croda fence , if the fence is porous (gaps) PR could simply have dumped Libby in there where she conceivably would lay undisturbed for some time.
If the fence is found to be impenetrable then obviously croda can be ruled out.

I'll examine closer but the Croda has always been kept in good repair.

I can't see how she could just be lying somowher in that park after more than 3 weeks, if she fell somewhere by accident, a dog walker would have found her by now.

There is the whiff of a deliberate hiding of traces to this end of the investigation.

I think maybe were looking at this wrong , because we cant find the body people are creating far fetched theories to explain how PR magically got the body away from the park , 2nd car , help from another perv etc ??
Its more likely they didnt go to the park and we're simply looking in the wrong place.
If PR is guilty and hes volunteered the park as part of his alibi that would suggest to me the park isnt Libbys location. The late night search of the bench suggests PR said they hung out in the park on a bench, hes probably lying.
If Libby remained conscious in the car after leaving Haworth then PR would have had to have taken her somewhere she had agreed to and felt comfortable with , such as home or a public park. If this was the case you never know PR might just have been satisfied enjoying the company of one of the student girls he fantasised about and nothing bad would have happened.
However if , as is quite likely given Libbys condition , she passed out in the car , and faced with an unconscious body PR may have re-evaluted where to take her and thought a quiet , private place would be better, better for him to enjoy his unconscious passenger. Plus parking in a public place with an unconscious female passenger would simply appear wierd and attract attention, better find somewhere private.
Maybe his phone ping gives oak road park as an approximate location or maybe its just that surrounding cctv doesnt show him leaving the area but if thats the area the police have knowledge he stopped in there are more private areas to park locally than oak road by the park. Im thinking he dived down one of the alleys (10foots) that run at the backs of the gardens. Shown in red in the attached pic. Maybe the one between Claremont and the park leading to the allotments , that might correlate with the screams heard by residents. Or one nearer Wellesley might correlate with the other report of screams and doors banging. The southern lying alley backing claremont dosnt have a gate wheras the northern lying one does have a gate thereby potentially ruling it out unless that gate were left open.
We can speculate on what happened at the location but sussing the actual location of events is the main thing as its the key in locating Libby , at least if he disposed of her there , which if his car is clean it would appear he did.
So im disputing he parked in oak road by the car park - that area is inhabited by youths at all times i just dont see him parking there , i mean ; hypothetically if you were dating would you take your girlfreind there at midnight ? i woudnt.
But would they be that foolish to waste all those hours of manpower in the park, just because Pawel mentioned the bench? Surely they were certain of finding something there?

Has anyone explored the possibility (and forgive me if so) that PR picked up LS and took her back to his place? It’s been mentioned that he possibly used attic space for himself and she could have been taken there to ‘wait til her friends got home?’. If his wife/kids were asleep he could have told her to be quiet and wait there, especially if she recognised/knew him? Not sure about events that followed but would explain the time difference in LE asking for witnesses later in the morning if they believe she went there first and then was moved either freely or against her will?? Obviously this theory discounts the screams/running man being connected to LS disappearance.... just another in a long line of wild ideas!

Would the sniffer dog have detected Libby's trace in his house?

I believe there is no way that they knew each other. Even if they went to the same gym, it’s highly unlikely that they would ever get chatting.

Rather than knowing her maybe he had seen her at the gym though, followed her to know where she lived and then hung around (maybe on more than 1 occassion to look like a chance meeting) awaiting his opportunity.

Rather than knowing her maybe he had seen her at the gym though, followed her to know where she lived and then hung around (maybe on more than 1 occassion to look like a chance meeting) awaiting his opportunity.

Unlikely I'd say. My guess he was looking to step up his offending and was hanging around looking for some poor student. His coolness under questioning and in court suggests a level of psychopathy. He'd flashed and stolen from other women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member