GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police can have fingerprints and DNA, but unless an offender's details are already in their database, all they can do is a comparison that ties the offences together, but not identify the perpetrator.

The efit could have been any number of people in the area.

But at least one victim knew him! It was her neighbour who she'd shared her wifi password with! She was quoted as saying 'not again!' When he went there for a second time.

Some of his crimes weren't reported until Libby went missing and he became a suspect.

What needs to happen is these type of crimes taken seriously! By victims, by police and by society.

Last edited:
Sophie Corcoran

@sophcorcoran

·
6s

BREAKING: Pawel Relowicz has been found guilty of the rape and murder of Libby Squire

Thank You God....genuinely Thank You.

Such a relief for Libby’s poor parents & family.....how will they ever put this terrible tragedy behind them.

I wish them great strength as they face the future without their daughter. Heartbreaking.

Her parents statement on the news was heartbreaking

The officer in charge was asked if they had taken his previous offences more seriously could it have been prevented ...he stated he had never been picked up by the police and his finger prints were not on the database
That is awful. I know prints were taken from at least one burglary and yet they weren't on a database.

But at least one victim knew him! It was her neighbour who she'd shared her wifi password with! She was quoted as saying 'not again!' When he went there for a second time.

Some of his crimes weren't reported until Libby went missing and he became a suspect.

What needs to happen is these type if crimes taken seriously! By victims, by police and by society.

Totally agree. If the police had taken this seriously , PR would have easily been identified and charged ,and as you say, a suitably long prison sentence given ,he would not have been out prowling the streets and had the chance to murder Libby.

17:28
Flowers laid at Libby's bench

The bench on Beverley Road where Libby was last seen before getting into Pawel Relowicz's car has become a focal point of the city's grief in the last two years.

During the trial and following today's verdict, further floral tributes have been laid in her memory.

0_libby-bench.jpg

Libby Squire trial live: Pawel Relowicz found guilty of murder and rape

<3 <3

As everyone knows, I did not believe that the evidence we had seen proved him guilty at all, however, I am a big believer in the justice system being fair and feel very thankful for those jurors who clearly spent a long time diligently thinking this through. If they had have come out with Guilty after 2 hours deliberation I would have been up in arms but the time they have spent makes me trust their decision is the right one and justice is being served.

Sending much love to Libby's family and friends and hope that they may now start to look towards the future. Also appreciating the sorrow PRs family must be feeling with the knowledge of what their son did.

This is my first time on this forum and my thanks to you all for the inciteful posts and the sharing of information. It's been an experience. Best of luck to you all.
I think you might mean 'insightful posts' !!@tigerowl.

17:28
Flowers laid at Libby's bench

The bench on Beverley Road where Libby was last seen before getting into Pawel Relowicz's car has become a focal point of the city's grief in the last two years.

During the trial and following today's verdict, further floral tributes have been laid in her memory.

0_libby-bench.jpg

Libby Squire trial live: Pawel Relowicz found guilty of murder and rape

<3 <3

Thanks for all your updates.
Still posting, are you getting time and a half for overtime?

The police can have fingerprints and DNA, but unless an offender's details are already in their database, all they can do is a comparison that ties the offences together, but not identify the perpetrator.

The efit could have been any number of people in the area.

So are you saying that this could not have been avoided ? Our fingerprints are on our passports and documents we are filling in to remain in the UK. I am sure if they had more money and funding to put into these allegations, they would have been able to identify the perpetrator. They could have interviewed these x number of people and take fingerprints etc and possibly identify him.

Hi all.
I’ve been following this case since the time Libby went missing. Today’s verdict has brought incredible relief. Libby’s parents’ statement was heartbreaking but at least justice has been served.

I was wondering if PR’s wife is actually standing by him. Does anyone know? I know she remains living in the Hull area. I sincerely hope she has abandoned him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro