Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the cctv on Haworth Street was first shown in the media I kept on looking at the footage and it was soo grainy it was hard to really make a definite identity for me that it was PR. But it appeared to me that the person who was sat there rolling a cigarette/texting looked straight at the cctv. Which made me think that if it was definitely PR and he had in mind to abduct LS then he must be one crazy person who got off with the excitement of knowing he was being watched. Most people would have quickly driven off. Therefore I felt it was most likely someone waiting for their partner/friend who was perhaps getting a take away or who had finished work.
I have to agree that it does seem a strange coincidence that it seemed to be the same make of car belonging to PR and also that it was around the time it has been confirmed that LS was near the bench.
But one other thing that I observed was when the footage first appeared in the media there was one sentenced that stood out for me...

‘As part of their ongoing investigation, police arrested a 24-year old man yesterday, though he is not thought to be the man in the cctv footage’.

Now that sentence no longer appears in any of the reports, the only one I can find is in the Angle News which I am not familiar with but probably a local newspaper.

See below...will have to scroll down some.

CCTV probe in Libby Squire's disappearance after man caught on camera getting into car

The way things have panned out with PR and the timings and other things he has recently been in court for make him a obvious suspect.

But I am still not convinced it is him in the cctv footage.

I have thought a lot about it in the past few weeks and knowing that most of you seem to think it is definitely PR I have been reluctant to share my view.
I have probably come to the wrong conclusion but it is just my opinion.

I'm from Hull and have never heard of Angle news. Also never seen that line in any news reports I read.

It's going to be the same each time the police are out on something big until she is found, wondering whether this is the 'one'. Can't imagine what her parents must be going through.
And every family that have lost someone in the Rivers Hull and Humber over the Years that are yet to be found....every time.

Indeed.

BBC regional platforms sometimes comment on larger stories that have a National interest. Just wondered if this was true in this case.

Angliya is a Russian Newspaper.

Anglia several options.

Angle News....regional bbc or poss online news gathering service

The search at Paull after a body was spotted in the water - has it been called off?

The search at Paull after a body was spotted in the water - has it been called off?

Yes I think so.

Well coastguards said they had called off their search.

I assumed that meant everyone, suppose police might have carried on but doubt it.

In response to a Member mentioning that PR is holding his phone in his left hand, I think he’s actually holding it in his right hand but because he’s taking the photo via the mirror, doesn’t it transpose it?

(I daren’t quote it as I’m sure I’m one of the ones that has been doing the quote thing wrong, sorry)
The picture of PR in the gym may have been flipped from left to right by the newspaper for a better look or something...And Catholics wear wedding rings on their right hand - more confusion!

I don't think you could do that round here. Any car just 'sat' in a tenfoot is going to get curtains twitching. People are very protective of their tenfoots, as it give burglars easy access over back fences away from street lights. A car sat in a tenfoot at midnight is going to get clocked, it would look like it was casing the backways. We're back to the make/model of his car! How quiet is it? I had heard there were cars that were so quiet they added audio noise so that pedestrians could hear them coming! I am pretty certain that a car sat in a tenfoot would get clocked by a local. Crime is rife and people are on edge and watchful - me and my immediate neighbours are always texting/phoning each other at all ours with local info... i.e. noise round the back, car hanging a the junction for 5 minutes, and houses these days are crawling with CCTV.

Maybe as a burglar/proto-stalker he has scouted somewhere secluded nearby, like the stub end of a tenfoot, where he can park up?

In relative terms, for an opportunist, I think this park area would still be the most attractive to park up. Unless at this stage he has gone with her in the car somewhere completely different? Possibly... but I think unlikely.

On GPS pings - I was under the impression they were accurate to within a metre? I've used GPS in the pitch black in the countryside to follow a path through some woods, AND across a stepping stone ford... and when I worked in tech we 'pinged' our boss onto the EXACT Boardwalk he was on in NY at the time with his phone/GPS...
You wont get a domestic gps that accura
Road distance about 10miles I believe.

River distance I'm not sure.
Road distance about 10miles I believe.

River distance I'm not sure.
Roughly 6 miles to paul via river from osk road playing fields

Unless something happens by 11th March then sadly it is a realistic possibility, judges/jury will be instructed to ignore everything related to Libby and deal with the issue at hand, nothing else

His alleged offences however repugnant they sound did not involve violence so it is very possible he will be given ‘time served’ by the judge
If the police are convinced hes guilty and he walks free on march 11 i the term dead man walking comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300