Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how tall PR is? And how tall Libby is? Did the person who went to the court get a guage for how tall PR might be?

Well we absolutely did!

I am talking from personal experience.

The GPS on my mates HTC put us WITHIN THREE FEET of where we were.

We followed a trail snaking through some woods, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, camping out in North Yorkshire MILES from anywhere!

We had no idea where we were, or how to get back to the farmers field we were camping, and it was utterly black . on his phone my mate superimposed the GPS onto an Ordnance Survey map... we followed the road for a bit... we could not see more than about a metre in the pitch darkness... then my mate said, there should be a path through these woods just here, that leads to a ford across the river, our field is on the other side... we could see NOTHING... we both put our arms out, and FELT a post to the side of the road, at the top it had an arrow pointing into the woods FOOTPATH... Impressive!

We followed the red dot on his phone through the woods, it brought us, in TOTAL DARKNESS to the river - AT THAT EXACT SPOT on the bank were some stepping stones leading across the river. DOUBLEY IMPRESSIVE!!

Believe me, don't believe me.

The articel someone posted was from 2004. The above happened in 2017.

GPS IS ACCURATE TO WITHIN THREE FEET!!

Someone back me up here?
GPS on a phone in an open area can be accurate down to a level of a metre (three feet in old money).

Some phones now support multiple location satellite systems, if they are doing something clever with the combined information they could be far more accurate.

GPS tends to lose its accuracy in built up areas with high buildings, reflections confuse it and reduce its accuracy. Even then you are looking at a few metres in all but the worst cases.

Last edited:
DNA can last thousands of years in the right conditions, but degrades with sunlight, oxygen and water, so samples from outside arent necessarily going to be useful.
It seems like the police searches have wound down now so they are probably just waiting for the body to turn up in the natural course of things , when that does happen hopefully there is sufficient dna to proove if there was any foul play and identify who did it.
The police obviously think the likeliest location is around wellesley and oak road park , i cant help wishing they had the public out scouring every inch of ground round there.

Yes Joelle, who saw PR in court, estimates that he looked around 5"9

Edit: and as you must have missed it, she also observed that he is a lot heavier now than in any of the photos we've seen. About 2 stone, with it clearly showing in his neck and chin

You might want to slightly rephrase that. Ahem...
Can't find an edit button but will rephrase cos I'm not happy with my post either.

In my opinion in the comparisons it does look like PR. The stance especially. But those are only my opinions given against others. As Joelle88 I'd the only person to have seen him in the flesh I feel that her opinion carries most weight so I have given that the most weight.

The police were allowed the full 96 hours to question which suggests to me they are very convinced he has played a part and have managed to convince the courts sufficiently to gain those extensions in time. Which I believe require putting new pieces of evidence to generate new lines of questioning.

They seem to have sufficient evidence to proceed with charges of crimes of a sexual nature. Within the legal system these crimes are treated as relatively trivial. However because of the fear and unease they generate and the fact they can lead to other more serious crimes I personally think those crimes should be taken more seriously.

British and Irish Catholics definitely wear their wedding rings on the left hand. Any difference between countries is probably cultural rather than religious.

Has anyone noticed that Paull is an archaic form of Paul and Pawel is the polish version of it?
The sighting of a body may be someone wasting police time

British and Irish Catholics definitely wear their wedding rings on the left hand. Any difference between countries is probably cultural rather than religious.

Even wearing the wedding ring on the left hand isn't religious; it's from the belief of Roman times that a vein ran directly from the LH ring finger directly to the heart, the seat of love. Some countries consider the right hand as more important as you shake hands with it, so wearing the wedding ring on that hand makes it more visible to people when you greet them. Some even move the ring to the left hand when their spouse dies.

Then again, the Scout and Guide Association greet each other by shaking the left hand and not the right, which allegedly comes from Baden-Powell being welcomed by African warriors for whom it was a sign of great trust as they had to drop their shields from their left hand to do this.

And here endeth the lesson for today :)

Well we absolutely did!

We followed a trail snaking through some woods, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, camping out in North Yorkshire MILES from anywhere!

We had no idea where we were, or how to get back to the farmers field we were camping, and it was utterly black . on his phone my mate superimposed the GPS onto an Ordnance Survey map... we followed the road for a bit... we could not see more than about a metre in the pitch darkness... then my mate said, there should be a path through these woods just here, that leads to a ford across the river, our field is on the other side... we could see NOTHING... we both put our arms out, and FELT a post to the side of the road, at the top it had an arrow pointing into the woods FOOTPATH... Impressive!

We followed the red dot on his phone through the woods, it brought us, in TOTAL DARKNESS to the river - AT THAT EXACT SPOT on the bank were some stepping stones leading across the river. DOUBLEY IMPRESSIVE!!

Someone back me up here?
Hey im not saying your wrong im going by my experiences using various domestic garmin units over the last decade nearest fix ive ever got with a clear sky and no obstructions on the horizon and full lock on 8 satellites is 3 metres so your mates htc is matching comercial units costing well over a grand, thats damn impressive for a phone.

Well we absolutely did!

Someone back me up here?
Hey im not saying your wrong im going by my experiences using various domestic garmin units over the last decade nearest fix ive ever got with a clear sky and no obstructions on the horizon and full lock on 8 satellites is 3 metres so your mates htc is matching comercial units costing well over a grand, thats damn impressive for a phone.

Well we absolutely did!

Someone back me up here?

I don't think it was a prank call regarding the body,
Living on the seafront I often see things that look like people bobbing out to sea, I once swore I saw a child in a dinghy quite far out in the water I was utterly convinced, checked through the binoculars and it looked nothing like a dinghy, our eyes play tricks on us, it's even worse if the sea isn't calm.
The other thing to consider is there was 2 recent bridge jumpers who have yet to be found.
I'd like to know who called it in, if it was someone who worked on the ferries I'd say possibly they did see a body as they will be more accustomed to seeing seals, debris etc, however if it's the public it really could have been anything.

The picture of PR in the gym may have been flipped from left to right by the newspaper for a better look or something...And Catholics wear wedding rings on their right hand - more confusion!

I'm Catholic, as is my husband and most of our families and a lot of our friends, I've never known anyone who wears their wedding ring on their right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300