Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now created an actual map on Google Maps for you to view things like Libby's address, Pawel's address, locations of sightings, reports of screams, places searched by police, locations of relevant CCTV etc. Hope this is useful for you and everyone else.

Libby Squire
Libby Squire - Google My Maps

ETA - this map is still in progress and will be added to constantly to keep up to date. Let me know if there's anything else that needs adding. Thanks.

Great piece of work , so I was wondering if we can figure out the way they lightly took from Spiderman to park

Just wondered where you got the idea from .... Jokes

Last edited:
Could well be the case. Or no questions were ever asked. We'll probably never know those details.

Apparently this guy possibly worked 12 hour shifts? In a place that would add at least 2 hours of commuting on top and then had to give time to 2 very young kids and wife. Also goes to the gym and possibly does "taxiing" on the side. Must have insomnia too!
He must have alot of energy. I imagine his wife and family may think he had a good work ethic always out doing one job or another. They seemed shocked when told of his alleged crimes when he probably told them he was working or at the gym

I have now created an actual map on Google Maps for you to view things like Libby's address, Pawel's address, locations of sightings, reports of screams, places searched by police, locations of relevant CCTV etc. Hope this is useful for you and everyone else.

Libby Squire
Libby Squire - Google My Maps

ETA - this map is still in progress and will be added to constantly to keep up to date. Let me know if there's anything else that needs adding. Thanks.

Well done Sera.

I very much doubt that it was a coincidence that one of his (alleged) crimes was down Wellesley, where LS lives and then she goes missing. Seems very targeted to me to suggest he had been stalking her. The whole area, Newland Ave, Cottingham Road, Beverley Road and all streets off are heavily populated with students if he was looking for random vulnerable females.

I know we already knew the crime locations but seeing it on a map puts it into perspective.

It's believed that he jumped from the Humber Bridge, though no body has been found - as is sometimes the case, unfortunately.

Oh no, how very sad. The guy is still showing as a missing person on the Police website. I saw it and the last location of where he was seen and thought it wasnt too far from the last sighting of LS.

There's been no indication that PR has ever done part-time taxi work.
I was just wondering whether he might tell his wife that he works as a taxi driver to justify where he goes at night if he does actually perv at students. He could use it as an excuse and maybe offer lifts to students as a type of unofficial taxi cash in hand. Nothing stated about it I just thought maybe it's what he told his wife to get out at nighy then thought he might offer lifts eg to LS if he could maybe make a bit of money and perv at the same time especially if he uses spidercam street to park up and watch

Great piece of work , so I was wondering if we can figure out the way they lightly took from Spiderman to park

Just wondered where you got the idea from .... Jokes
Thank you very much for showing me that Google Maps can be used in this way, it's been super helpful for everyone on the thread and I'm very grateful I now know how to make maps like this. :)

Someone mentioned earlier about an apparent gap in PR's offending. Look at the age of his children, and that might go some way to explaining it - getting out of the house with a newborn around wouldn't be easy.

The Dec 26th incident, which he hasn't been charged with thus far for whatever reason, happened on my street. There was also at least two flashing incidents elsewhere on the street during the summer too, neither of which have been formally attributed to PR. That said, it's fairly well-established that these sort of criminals often return to the same places, often on their way to escalating. I think it's fair to say that the crimes he's been charged with aren't the only ones he's committed.

IMG-20190220-WA0015.jpg 143667-653795cf8487aede6712a60ee4d26a1f.jpg Just reposting a quick pic of the Oak Rd cut-through from last week. Also for any new members to the thread today there are excellent videos throughout the threads from Strontium69 of most of the areas of interest.

ETA: Soz poor quality. Better on orig post in thread hmm 7 or 8 I think

Oh no, how very sad. The guy is still showing as a missing person on the Police website. I saw it and the last location of where he was seen and thought it wasnt too far from the last sighting of LS.

I think he was seen on the Humber Bridge CCTV which panned away and when it went back he was not there. He will still be classed as missing as no body has been recovered. Sadly he wasn't the only one that night and both were within 10 minutes :(

View attachment 171976 View attachment 171977 Just reposting a quick pic of the Oak Rd cut-through from last week. Also for any new members to the thread today there are excellent videos throughout the threads from Strontium69 of most of the areas of interest.

ETA: Soz poor quality. Better on orig post in thread hmm 7 or 8 I think
That would be an OK place to cycle in the daytime but very creepy and dark at night. Don't know why anyone would choose that path in the dark

Someone mentioned earlier about an apparent gap in PR's offending. Look at the age of his children, and that might go some way to explaining it - getting out of the house with a newborn around wouldn't be easy.

The Dec 26th incident, which he hasn't been charged with thus far for whatever reason, happened on my street. There was also at least two flashing incidents elsewhere on the street during the summer too, neither of which have been formally attributed to PR. That said, it's fairly well-established that these sort of criminals often return to the same places, often on their way to escalating. I think it's fair to say that the crimes he's been charged with aren't the only ones he's committed.
I mentioned about the year gap in PR s offending. Having a newborn would make sense for him to take a break from his offences probably too knackered with the sleepless nights. As you live on the street in Hull where there was a flashing did you hear of the description of the flasher? Just wondering if the description sounded like PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth