Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Theory:

Libby is turned away from nightclub, friends put her in cab to take her home (11.18pm).

Cab drops Libby off outside her house. She stumbles to the door but realised she doesn’t have keys or her phone. Upon discovering this she becomes distressed. She can’t get another cab for obvious reasons so decides to walk back to the bus stop/public area where she both feels safer and will be able to wait for the arrival of her friends. (11.29pm)

Libby sits at the bench, visibly distressed and vulnerable as she is heavily intoxicated, alone, freezing, left out and unable to go home or contact anyone. She cries. Motorist sees this from car and pulls over to check if she’s okay, potentially offering help/a lift. Libby explains why she’s upset and assures him she’s fine, probably would have declined help/lift as she would not feel comfortable getting in car with a much older man who’s a complete stranger. He drives off. (11:40pm)

Pawel had been scoping out area in car that night, probably left the house in seek of sexual gratification (in form of watching young girls or stealing items as he’d done before etc). His wife presumably was asleep as she would be a working mom of two, so he took this opportunity. He drives around, spots a vulnerable, heavily intoxicated, scantily-clad girl sitting on bench alone and impulsively pulls over and parks around the corner - a opportunity he’s never had, too good of one not to pursue in his mind. He acts on instinct without thought and approaches Libby, offering to “help” as an excuse but with no premeditated intentions. By this point more time had passed since grey beard’s interaction, she’s become increasingly distraught and cold and feels less threatened by the proposition of a ride back home (to wait) or back to the Welly (to pick up keys) from a younger, dwebby-looking guy. Pawel may have come across as harmless, possibly offering her a roll-up cigarette further suggesting he’s a normal, friendly guy not far from her age. He may have even mentioned that he’s “seen her round” or even could have lied saying he’s a student as well. He offers her the lift and she accepts getting into car. (12.09am).

Pawel drives Libby to her house, pulls up nearby, potentially offering to wait with her (for warmth). Whilst in the parked car he either makes a move on her causing her to decline and panic or she thanks him, opens the door to get out and he grabs her realising this is his one chance to act. Either way she screams, which may account for the bloodcurdling screams her neighbour heard. At this point she is locked in the car where he may have either forced himself on her there/ attacked her or driven off in a hurry to the nearest, most secluded area he could think off (Oak road playing fields). (12:30am could be slightly earlier though as I’m assuming time given was an estimate).

A sexual assault may have been continued/performed near or in the park which may account for the 15 minutes of screaming heard nearby. After which pawel panics and lashes out at Libby. He has the night to hide her, might have gone home at some point to pick up items that would assist with this.The cctv footage of witnesses walking past fields may show a guy scurrying away looking back behind him as he walked past a suspiciously behaving pawel in the distance acting oddly (presumably struggling to hide something that can’t be made out). The boy on the bike could potentially be a small-time dealer doing a drop off as he’s seen twice, they often ride bikes around at all hours of the morning. The couple could be drunken students walking home after their night out. (1:15-2:30pm).
You got the screams heard the wrong way around was the 15 mins of screams in the park at 1215 followed by blood curdleing screams in heathcote /wellesley at 1230

I do believe he would have killed her in that moment of panic, and since nothing has been released regarding the scent of death in his car or damning evidence of foul play, logically it would only make sense that he would have somehow disposed of the body in or near the park without transporting it in his car. I agree though, the running witness is a tricky one... he appears stressed/worried. He possibly could of merely heard russling in he distance that spooked him on his way to work, could it be possible he has contacted the police regarding this but it has not been announced?
What I read recently in police statement is that none of the 4 people seen on the Oak Road cctv had come forward

My Theory:

Libby is turned away from nightclub, friends put her in cab to take her home (11.18pm).

Cab drops Libby off outside her house. She stumbles to the door but realised she doesn’t have keys or her phone. Upon discovering this she becomes distressed. She can’t get another cab for obvious reasons so decides to walk back to the bus stop/public area where she both feels safer and will be able to wait for the arrival of her friends. (11.29pm)

Libby sits at the bench, visibly distressed and vulnerable as she is heavily intoxicated, alone, freezing, left out and unable to go home or contact anyone. She cries. Motorist sees this from car and pulls over to check if she’s okay, potentially offering help/a lift. Libby explains why she’s upset and assures him she’s fine, probably would have declined help/lift as she would not feel comfortable getting in car with a much older man who’s a complete stranger. He drives off. (11:40pm)

Pawel had been scoping out area in car that night, probably left the house in seek of sexual gratification (in form of watching young girls or stealing items as he’d done before etc). His wife presumably was asleep as she would be a working mom of two, so he took this opportunity. He drives around, spots a vulnerable, heavily intoxicated, scantily-clad girl sitting on bench alone and impulsively pulls over and parks around the corner - a opportunity he’s never had, too good of one not to pursue in his mind. He acts on instinct without thought and approaches Libby, offering to “help” as an excuse but with no premeditated intentions. By this point more time had passed since grey beard’s interaction, she’s become increasingly distraught and cold and feels less threatened by the proposition of a ride back home (to wait) or back to the Welly (to pick up keys) from a younger, dwebby-looking guy. Pawel may have come across as harmless, possibly offering her a roll-up cigarette further suggesting he’s a normal, friendly guy not far from her age. He may have even mentioned that he’s “seen her round” or even could have lied saying he’s a student as well. He offers her the lift and she accepts getting into car. (12.09am).

Pawel drives Libby to her house, pulls up nearby, potentially offering to wait with her (for warmth). Whilst in the parked car he either makes a move on her causing her to decline and panic or she thanks him, opens the door to get out and he grabs her realising this is his one chance to act. Either way she screams, which may account for the bloodcurdling screams her neighbour heard. At this point she is locked in the car where he may have either forced himself on her there/ attacked her or driven off in a hurry to the nearest, most secluded area he could think off (Oak road playing fields). (12:30am could be slightly earlier though as I’m assuming time given was an estimate).

A sexual assault may have been continued/performed near or in the park which may account for the 15 minutes of screaming heard nearby. After which pawel panics and lashes out at Libby. He has the night to hide her, might have gone home at some point to pick up items that would assist with this.The cctv footage of witnesses walking past fields may show a guy scurrying away looking back behind him as he walked past a suspiciously behaving pawel in the distance acting oddly (presumably struggling to hide something that can’t be made out). The boy on the bike could potentially be a small-time dealer doing a drop off as he’s seen twice, they often ride bikes around at all hours of the morning. The couple could be drunken students walking home after their night out. (1:15-2:30pm).

Sgordo (cannot get quote to transfer)

Your whole theory of PR's actions appears to be based on "His wife presumably was asleep as she would be a working mum of two"
I wouldn't buy that myself.

Going back to the allotments on Oak Road. I was surprised at the scale of these (see picture 1 below). We have also discussed on here ways of entry. I've never been down there so does anyone know if there are any lower parts of the fence along the pedestrian part of Oak Road where someone could climb over to get in (I have found one on Ormonde Ave where the fence is much lower than the gate)? Yes it has barbed wire but I'm sure some simple cutting tools could sort this out if they wanted to be in.

Attachments

• oak road allotment 1.jpg
    oak road allotment 1.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Oak Rd Allotments.jpg
    Oak Rd Allotments.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 26
Ba
What needs mapping? :)
Socially all the data regarding this case.... Lol ,

There are probably 20 PTS ,

1. Ls house
2. pr house.
3. The bench.
4 . Spiderman.
5. The park which has been searched.
6 . Houses of people that heard screams.
7. The CCTV that identifies four of interest.
8. CCTV of possible same car from a shop .
9. Quickest route from Spiderman to park/river.
10. Pr existing charges i.e. the roads etc..

Anything else ....

View attachment 171897
1) The Welly club on Beverley Road - Libby turned away for being too drunk around 11:18pm 31st January 2019

2) Libby arrived home - 32 Wellesley Avenue - by taxi around 11:29pm but did not enter the property

3) Libby seen on CCTV near bench on Beverley Road near Haworth Street 11:40pm - Greybeard stopped to help. LE believe she was in this area until around 12:09am 1st Feb.

New CCTV shows woman who could be missing Libby before disappearance (1, 2, 3)

4) Car caught on spiderweb CCTV on Howarth Street leaving around 12:09am

ITV News exclusive: CCTV captures car activity minutes before student Libby Squire was last seen in Hull (4)

5) Similar car being driven along Newland Avenue at 12:19am (although we doubt this is the same car and probably irrelevant)

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man' (5)

6) "Blood-curdling screams" heard by woman on Heathcote Street at around 12:30am

Libby Squire's neighbour claims to have heard a woman’s "blood curdling" scream (6)

7) 15 minutes of screams heard from around 12:15-12:30am in Oak Road Playing Fields near river and pond and male seen running from park

Libby Squire disappearance: 'Eerie' screaming heard as student vanishes (7)

8) CCTV footage showing potential witnesses - a person running, a cyclist and two people walking near Oak Road from 1:15am - 2:30am

New CCTV appeal in Libby Squire search (8)

9) Pawel Relowicz arrested on suspicion of abduction at his home on Raglan Street on Wednesday 6th February and Silver Astra recovered by police

Man arrested on suspicion of abduction in connection with Libby Squire search (9)

Thanks for this , but previously I saw this done

Corrie McKeague
Corrie McKeague - Google My Maps

Try this from a previous case .... This was excellent

I've been following along for several days, but decided to sign up and start contributing. I grew up in the area, and still live locally. In fact, my first school was on Beresford Avenue, and I spent countless hours on the park as a child. People are still talking about the case here in Hull, though in increasingly hushed tones.

Personally, I don't think PR buried LS on the park, or anywhere for that matter. As we know, it was -5c that night and it had been below freezing for several days. At such low temperatures, it would take too much time to break the ground and dig an appreciable hole. You'd also need a fairly high quality shovel, and that would take planning. I broke a standard hardware store shovel digging out an old fence post in my garden a couple of winters ago, so most wouldn't be up to the task. The police helicopter was deployed the next day, and disturbed ground would be visible from the air - perhaps more so because there was still snow on the ground.

To my mind, the more likely scenario is that she ended up in the River Hull. People who fall into the Hull, and out into the Humber estuary, can take years to show up - if at all.

I've got some thoughts about the four caught on Oak Rd CCTV, which I'll tap out too.

I've been following along for several days, but decided to sign up and start contributing. I grew up in the area, and still live locally. In fact, my first school was on Beresford Avenue, and I spent countless hours on the park as a child. People are still talking about the case here in Hull, though in increasingly hushed tones.

Personally, I don't think PR buried LS on the park, or anywhere for that matter. As we know, it was -5c that night and it had been below freezing for several days. At such low temperatures, it would take too much time to break the ground and dig an appreciable hole. You'd also need a fairly high quality shovel, and that would take planning. I broke a standard hardware store shovel digging out an old fence post in my garden a couple of winters ago, so most wouldn't be up to the task. The police helicopter was deployed the next day, and disturbed ground would be visible from the air - perhaps more so because there was still snow on the ground.

To my mind, the more likely scenario is that she ended up in the River Hull. People who fall into the Hull, and out into the Humber estuary, can take years to show up - if at all.

I've got some thoughts about the four caught on Oak Rd CCTV, which I'll tap out too.
I think maybe LS may have slipped and fallen nto the River Hull while desperately running away from PR to get away from more of his sexual assaulting or he pushed or dragged her into the river Hull. I agree with what you said about how hard it would have been and how long a time it would have taken to dig a grave in frozen ground so unlikely to have happened. I'd be interested to hear your views on the 4 people on the cctv images by the park

Could the ‘four’ people on the latest cctv be just ‘two’ people ie LS and PR, might seem extreme but they were all separate cctv clips so this could explain why no one has come forward? Might be totally off the mark here but just what’s running through my mind

Thanks for this , but previously I saw this done

Corrie McKeague
Corrie McKeague - Google My Maps

Try this from a previous case .... This was excellent
Wow, didn't know you could do that. Figured out how to do it, currently creating a Libby Map. Thanks for showing me this. I'll post a link for the Libby Map as soon as it's done.

Could the ‘four’ people on the latest cctv be just ‘two’ people ie LS and PR, might seem extreme but they were all separate cctv clips so this could explain why no one has come forward? Might be totally off the mark here but just what’s running through my mind
Are you saying you think the cyclist and running man are both PR? If it was PR and LS walking together at 2.30 where do you think they went after this?

Are you saying you think the cyclist and running man are both PR? If it was PR and LS walking together at 2.30 where do you think they went after this?

Yes that’s what I was wondering. I don’t know the area so don’t know where that road leads but take it by the amount of searches that have taken place in the park the LE might be thinking along similar lines that PR parked up his car then walked to the park with LS . However my imagination may just be running wild. Just wondering if he had a bike

Yes that’s what I was wondering. I don’t know the area so don’t know where that road leads but take it by the amount of searches that have taken place in the park the LE might be thinking along similar lines that PR parked up his car then walked to the park with LS . However my imagination may just be running wild. Just wondering if he had a bike
Where do you think PR would have been going to on a bike and back in 10 mins if it was him on the bike before walking with LS and he would have had to leave her alone in the park if he went on a bike. I wonder why she didn't run if he disappeared on a bike. Interesting to hear ideas

<modsnipped to correct broken quote>
Maybe he had a folding up bike in his boot if he liked to keep fit (he went to gym so liked fitness) and used it though don't know where he would go on a bike for 10 mins and where LS was at the time. Maybe in his car boot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, didn't know you could do that. Figured out how to do it, currently creating a Libby Map. Thanks for showing me this. I'll post a link for the Libby Map as soon as it's done.
Cool I think it has to be done on a pc wwith Google maps , it's very good because you can share the maps and walk through the theories , let me know if you get stuck

I haven't watched the CCTV for several days, so this is my quick and dirty take on it.

Knowing the area, I'd have to wonder about the motives of anybody around there at that time of night. There's simply no good (law-abiding, anyway) reason to be there, and it's dark and isolated enough that most wouldn't want to be there. I'm not a small man, and it wouldn't be my shortcut of choice at 2am - particularly not alone. Even if none of the people shown are involved with LS, they may not be the sort of upstanding citizens that would happily present themselves to the police.

Bike man - I've seen enough CCTV footage of burglaries in this area to know that bicycle is frequently the transport of choice. You can cover a lot of ground, whilst being able to use small, awkward routes like alleys. You see these type of people on an almost daily basis in this area. For those that don't know the area, this is all Oak Road essentially is - a cycle path. It's certainly not a road in any meaningful sense. When I was a kid, it was an unlit dirt path where we'd go to do the sort of silly things kids do. Whilst it looks to have been paved and lit since, it's still blocked off and impassable to cars.

Running man - it's definitely possible that something has spooked him, but what? Personally, I think that if he'd seen or heard something truly ominous, he'd have kept running. No chances taken. There is, after all, both a police and fire station close to where Oak Road meets Clough Road. More likely, I think, is that he's spooked himself. For whatever reason, he's used Oak Road at that time of night and done what most of us would do - ran it. Personally, that would get my adrenaline going and I'd be looking around me too.

The couple - I don't think that's PR and LS. Why would he take her from a secluded area to a main road, particularly if he had the sort of intentions that his previous crimes suggest he has? Clough Road, which is about 300 metres to the left of the extent of the CCTV footage, isn't residential, but there's traffic at all hours. There's also the police and fire stations, as well as numerous 'big box' retail units and stationary traffic cameras. I think he's an opportunist rather than a planner, but the risk just seems too great. It feels more likely that he'd try to isolate and control her - either in his car, or somewhere where he has little chance of being interrupted.

I'm happy to answer any questions about the area etc.

Last edited:
On the CCTV that showed the driver sitting with the door open (rolling a cigarette or texting on phone), is it possible it was his phone and he was putting her address in to find the location of where she lived?

Using his phone has been previously suggested but it was also pointed out that we don’t see anything light up. If his screen was active the cctv should pick up a bright glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth