Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Joelle & MrJoelle for going back to get that photo! Total dedication. Here is a question I wanted to ask ... that end of the road is all double yellows is it not? If I remember rightly it’s double yellows and a tight turning circle. Are there many cars parked down there? I mean, do people seem to ignore the parking restrictions and use it to pull up? I’m thinking about the other car in spider cam footage. I know it was questioned whether that might have been an accomplice / connected. Would it have been unusual for that car to be parked down there at night? There wasn’t much room behind spider cam mans car. But do people commonly use that space to go to the shops for example?

@Strontium69 Are there any fishing sites along the river in Oak Road Park? Did you see any anglers on your road trip?

I'm not sure if you watched the latest video I posted, where I travelled along the river moving S-N from Stoneferry Bridge? Before I get to the park I go past Croda, on my left, and along part of that stretch there is a section with a concrete edge. I've seen people fishing along this part. There was a guy with his kids there on one of my trips, I asked how it was, I was surprised by his answer in front of his kids lol!

I've never gone fishing... I'm a writer not a fisher... but the pond in the park is a fishing pond. I have no idea if it is kept stocked? It's all council.

I was of the impression the banks of the river around the pond where too thick with reeds for fishing? Fear of tangled lines? Anyone on that?

Police divers search Barmston Drain in Beverley Road - updates

This is at Beverley Road where it crosses the drain, within a few hundred metres of Libby's house.

It does appear to be entirely unconnected; but it is an example of the local press not doing anyone any favours, as this story is now leaking into genuine Libby search queries.

"Police divers search Barmston Drain." - Upon reading, 2 coppers stood on the bank while 2 firefighters went in in waders. NO POLICE DIVERS.

It is one reason why RECORDING the gathering of evidence at the time of the case is crucial. Cases like this hinge specifically on TIME and ORDER OF EVENTS. We never know, we could be in the same place in ten years time, going over the same evidence and timeline.

As time goes on some traces disappear, and others muddy the traces by crossing over it, as in the above article.

The Park Warden’s cabin/office is located to the left side of the car park before you enter the park gates. The people on the cctv would have walked near the back of the cabin.

Ok, thank you! I’m just wondering because where I live our local park is quite similar to the playing fields. The park warden actually lives onsite - he has both a permanent residence and a “hut” that he works in during the day. He locks the park gates after sunset, but it’s still accessible by foot. He has CCTV however to the front and rear of both his house and his “hut” - aswell as motion sensor lights. I’m just wondering if it would be the same case here and if in fact the police would have that CCTV also

Hi guys, new here but long time lurker. Local but don’t live near the scene :)
Just looking at the cctv and for the first time I do see the legs of ‘Libby/person unkown’ turn back, almost as if grabbed and being kissed, that kind of turn back. Strangely to me, it then looks like the persons left leg gets in the car first, followed by the right-actually easier to see on the normal speed.

I think the police are searching the fields for an item, as opposed to a body, due to the way the searches in bracken have been carried out.

Enjoying all the sleuthing, keep up the good work!

Ok, thank you! I’m just wondering because where I live our local park is quite similar to the playing fields. The park warden actually lives onsite - he has both a permanent residence and a “hut” that he works in during the day. He locks the park gates after sunset, but it’s still accessible by foot. He has CCTV however to the front and rear of both his house and his “hut” - aswell as motion sensor lights. I’m just wondering if it would be the same case here and if in fact the police would have that CCTV also
I don’t think anyone lives on site. Strontium would know for certain though. I’ve only been to the park a handful of times, always thought there was something eerie about it.

But you can clearly see the knees? That they turn away from “p” completely, then snap/ turn back, then enter the car?

I can see that very clearly every time, even on a phone screen. It’s the one part that’s not ambiguous for me. The rest is guesswork.
I see PR kicking something into the foot well (light coloured leg) before LS is seen entering the car

It's strange how photos can be deceiving.

He looks like a 16 year old lad on some of them.
I know! He’s put a fair bit of weight on since that picture online of him stood in front of The Deep in Hull.

Someone with video expertise needs to be let loose on the Haworth CCTV footage. Just to see it in real time throughout. The passenger entering the Astra is doing so at least 3 to 4 times normal speed giving the appearance of abruptness. Video also has to be corrected for stretch as the image is compressed vertically.

Anyone have those kind of skills?

Someone with video expertise needs to be let loose on the Haworth CCTV footage. Just to see it in real time throughout. The passenger entering the Astra is doing so at least 3 to 4 times normal speed giving the appearance of abruptness. Video also has to be corrected for stretch as the image is compressed vertically.

Anyone have those kind of skills?

Could anyone try decreasing the highlights where the spider web covers it? Not sure if it would work, but it seems too bright to spot anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA