Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would like to know more, how come the reporter said he had a 'blank' expression. The two descriptions seem at odds, unless it was an 'inside I'm crapping meself' expression.

One would think he probably hasn't made too many friends inside since being remanded.

Today in court, I was sat next to the box and he was right in front of me. I could see a huge difference in him from his last appearance. I’m guessing the strange mouth twitching is from nerves. Also, his nostrils were really flaring, as if he was taking deep panicky breaths. He didn’t confidently look around the room at everyone this time. In fact he didn’t look at the public once.

Why was no plea entered for this new set of charges ? Not required ?

Also, I got to Hull MSM as soon as I could but a lot of the posts regarding Libby had already been deleted. Was there even a new picture of PR?
Would be greatly appreciated if someone could send me over a quick message.

Thank you !

I agree. I think IF you were going to snatch a BN wouldn't you target runaways or people just out of the care system? More vulnerable and far less likely to be missed? That's what I'd think.

PR seems to like students and young women who have homes. People who are more likely to have friends and family that would miss them straight away.

Can't really see him being part of a multi million pound organised crime ring. But maybe the stolen goods charge will change that. Though still not trafficking
Very short reply...just that I agree completely! Libby does not at all fit the profile of most women/girls who are trafficked - even if she might have appeared to be very vulnerable.

Today in court, I was sat next to the box and he was right in front of me. I could see a huge difference in him from his last appearance. I’m guessing the strange mouth twitching is from nerves. Also, his nostrils were really flaring, as if he was taking deep panicky breaths. He didn’t confidently look around the room at everyone this time. In fact he didn’t look at the public once.

Having had time to experience the many stronger and more evil persons in the cells next to him probably took any arrogance out of him.

I think it’s actually Hull live themselves, as to not prejudice a potential case for Libby. You see it a lot on local news, my local paper’s MSM comes with a forewarning not to mention certain aspects for this reason.

That's the case. They'll interject periodically and briefly explain why comments have been removed.

10:23KEY EVENT
Court hears details of charges
Hull Magistrates Court has heard details of two of the charges.

They include a charge of outraging public decency on December 26, 2018, at Hull in a public place where he is alleged to have committed an act of outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner, namely by having his penis out in his right hand.

The second was a further allegation from January 12, 2019, when it is alleged in Hull in a public place he committed an act of outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by having his penis out and masturbating.

He faces a further five allegations. Two of voyeurism, two of dwelling house burglaries and allegations of receiving stolen goods.

He is at Hull Crown Court on Monday charged with similar offences.

He sounds a lovely sort of person. Not.

Thank for the info. Top reporting!

Maybe he thought they had little evidence before.

I'm wondering what is the area covered by a 'phone ping'? There are many spots if you look near St Andrews Quay where someone could park and drop things straight into the water.
I'm wondering if there are any red light areas around there with which an alleged pervy peeper might be familiar? ...apparently, Hessle road, opposite St Andrews Quay is a red light area.

Depends on the type of mobile phone mast. People don't want massive ugly towers (with a range of miles) in built-up areas, so micromasts are used. They fit neatly on buildings and have a range of a few hundred metres; however, surrounding buildings can block signals reaching them so you can still get blindspots, especially if you're with a provider who hasn't many masts in an area.

If PR's English isn't that great (translator in court - but then again I'm English and don't understand half of the legal terms) how would a LS, drunk, understand him?

Maybe the whole night was a massive misunderstanding...

If PR's English isn't that great (translator in court - but then again I'm English and don't understand half of the legal terms) how would a LS, drunk, understand him?

I wondered this, but then he could also be ‘playing on it” and using it as a form of defence, making himself look weaker and incapable of possibly harming LS? He’s lived in the UK for quite a while so you’d like to assume that he had a relatively decent grasp of the language...

Because his basic English might be reasonable, all non English speaking nationals are offered an interpreter to which they can decline. A right to a fair trial.

I think even if he had ok english they would cover their backs and have an interpreter, just to be sure there are no misunderstandings further down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro