Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking on StreetView to try and find all cameras that could/would be able to see the bench area. I strongly believe that the best candidate for this would be the bus lane cameras. Does anyone know where the camera is near bench?

On further inspection there seems to be a public CCTV camera of sorts on the Beverley Road/Clough Road crossroads, outside Sainsbury's. I don't know whether it would have had the zoom to have been able to see LS/the bench area clearly (in the dark as well) - it's about 400 feet/120 metres away. The angle between the camera field of view and the bench area would be nearly parallel so much of what took place there may have been obscured by the tree.

I'll keep looking for more cameras nearby.

And yes, I am quoting myself. Every time I post something I get a new idea that I want to add.

I can’t on my phone but I should be able to on laptop later!

This quotes The Sun but it’s a link from The Mail

A source told the Sun: 'It asked where they were the night Libby went missing, if they know her, had they seen any suspicious activity in the street before the arrest and had they ever noticed the car before.'

The questionnaire also asked residents if they knew anyone who lived in the house where Polish butcher Relowicz, a married father-of-two, lives.

Police use infrared cameras in hunt for missing student Libby Squire | Daily Mail Online

The Hull park which could hold clues to Libby Squire's disappearance

Here is the link. White tent was confirmed in relation to LS investigation. I hope whatever they DID find was important. It can only have been to shield evidence from the media? They didnt errect any other tent that i recall seeing, when it was first announced i thought it meant they had found her because thats not sonething they usually do unless they have found a body is it?
Not at all. The police often use tents to protect evidence from the elements, and also to act as a local HQ or office. Was it a wet day?

And the fact our incredible car expert HTNick matched the car in spider cam to the one police took from PRs home. As I recall he offered his services to Hull LE who seemed keen. Did anything come of that @hitthenick ?

So did I. But silver Vauxhall Astras aren't exceedingly rare cars. Quite the opposite.

Attachments

• astrawheels.png
    astrawheels.png
    699.7 KB · Views: 24
I was JUST going to mention those questions to residents. Because I’m sure the car was queried. Who used it, whether it had been cleaned or possibly even who had been staying at his address recently? Can you no longer find the question list? That IS odd.
I’ve just been trying to trail through old threads to see. At thread 5 page 7 there was a link to neighbours being quizzed - but it’s no longer there to access. It was about 12th Feb. Then I recalled how a lot of comments were made about police checking the alley beside his house - and the neighbour John having access - he’d been on holiday. I think he was the man who said about a second man using car. But I can’t find this link either. That was about 14th Feb. Don’t know if anyone can trace it then??

However there must be some reason why it’s been removed....

Regards her not having keys ? Was that confirmed by police / friends even ?
I can't dig it up now (will keep searching) but there was talk of her friends holding her stuff/keys and her getting separated from friends when they were admitted to the Welly and Libby was not. It's one explanation as to why she got to the house but didn't go in. IMO the only other explanation is - get home - need kebab - go back up to the High Street.

So did I. But silver Vauxhall Astras aren't exceedingly rare cars. Quite the opposite.
Maybe not, but Nick has an encyclopedic knowledge of subtle variations and modifications. Unfortunately it looks as though he has been exiled from the thread, so we are deprived of his expertise.

I’ve just been trying to trail through old threads to see. At thread 5 page 7 there was a link to neighbours being quizzed - but it’s no longer there to access. It was about 12th Feb. Then I recalled how a lot of comments were made about police checking the alley beside his house - and the neighbour John having access - he’d been on holiday. I think he was the man who said about a second man using car. But I can’t find this link either. That was about 14th Feb. Don’t know if anyone can trace it then??

However there must be some reason why it’s been removed....
This is all that's left from what I can tell

A source told the Sun: 'It asked where they were the night Libby went missing, if they know her, had they seen any suspicious activity in the street before the arrest and had they ever noticed the car before.'

The questionnaire also asked residents if they knew anyone who lived in the house where Polish butcher Relowicz, a married father-of-two, lives.

On further inspection there seems to be a public CCTV camera of sorts on the Beverley Road/Clough Road crossroads, outside Sainsbury's. I don't know whether it would have had the zoom to have been able to see LS/the bench area clearly (in the dark as well) - it's about 400 feet/120 metres away. The angle between the camera field of view and the bench area would be nearly parallel so much of what took place there may have been obscured by the tree.

I'll keep looking for more cameras nearby.

And yes, I am quoting myself. Every time I post something I get a new idea that I want to add.
I believe that camera was watching her on the bench . Then is moved and when it went back , she was gone

I said the same a little while ago, I myself think that yep they’re either as dodgy as anything, or owt as we say here ;) and don’t want to come forward. Especially if you’re dealing/delivering drugs or on them yourself.

Or

Scared to come forward? Never been in this situation but regardless of moral compass I would be straight up bricking it at the thought of coming forward, going to court etc

Then great ideas you’ve put forward of drunk, affairs, not where they said they were maybe to other halves which straight away makes you look dodgy.

I just think this is so important due to the repetition of the police in asking for help

Wouldn't they be assured of some degree of anonymity if they were not invloved but could shed light on timings etc.,

I've never seen such a thing. Flowers are usually sold out of buckets of water. If any florists do that, it would be intended to be very temporary.
What is so difficult about bringing along a jam jar or other recyclable container?
People don't leave the paper wrappings on flowers at home, it just seems extraordinary to me that if they're going to the trouble and expense of buying flowers, they then leave them hidden under waste paper. It looks awful.
Supermarket flowers often have a little bag of water inside the packaging.
Just sayin'

I can’t on my phone but I should be able to on laptop later!

Is the wayback machine (web archives) not accurate. I just pasted the DM link in and got 2 versions of the 7th Feb, 1st one had a neighbour quote that was different but nothing enlightening, 2nd was the specific im sure he owns the car ive seen him drive it many times or words to the effect.

I get the sat nav story was all part of his alibi, and that he cleverly disclosed certain details to his sister to cover his tracks - e.g. the claim about Libby "throwing herself" at him would account for any of her DNA being found on him. So the address thing leads me to believe there must be evidence of Libby's address on his sat nav. Why bother mentioning it otherwise? Which spurs further confusion about why she would ask him to drive her home. Or am I overestimating PR's intelligence?:confused:
IF she said she didn't have her keys he could've told her he was a locksmith and could get her in.

That is another possible route. Interesting about the tides. As a fisherman he might have had a set of tide tables in his pocket I suppose. Or an app on his phone. The only other de-merit to the idea I can think of is that it's quite a long journey with an unconscious passenger. What if he'd been stopped
She may have been in the boot?

Because they knew he was a suspect and not a witness??

Guessing they already had his details by then (reg number from cctv) and quite possibly were in the process of putting him under surveillance.

Maybe they just wanted GB for a witness statement.
I vaguely remember the owner of the cctv saying something about when the cctv was given to the police, i.e. no until Saturday maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman