Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he has only offered to distressed girls who said no and have forgotten.
Very good point. Is it just me or is there a jump here from stealing sexy toys to murder.... wouldn’t you expect him to have raped someone first and then escalated his next crime to murder. Just seems a jump from zero physical contact in his previous crimes to a full on murder. I’d have thought that he would have built up to it a bit more . That said , maybe more girls have come forward and we don’t know ....

Very good point. Is it just me or is there a jump here from stealing sexy toys to murder.... wouldn’t you expect him to have raped someone first and then escalated his next crime to murder. Just seems a jump from zero physical contact in his previous crimes to a full on murder. I’d have thought that he would have built up to it a bit more . That said , maybe more girls have come forward and we don’t know ....

Maybe he didn't mean to kill her, as I mentioned in my earlier post - maybe he tried to silence her screaming and ended up killing her instead.

It's possible that a cadaver dog's alert isn't regarded as evidence enough for the CPS to approve charging without coroborating forensic evidence?
I don't think they can use it at all, can they? I was discussing the McCann case with someone earlier and if it can't talk, it can't give evidence, as such?

Regarding the transportation of the body by river, would the river have been frozen over at the time? Apparently the pond in ORPFs was frozen when the police were searching it.

If I'm not mistaken, dead bodies sink at first then float after decomposition produces gases that bloat and float the body. If he threw her into the river she may have been under the ice for a few days before decay made her float under the ice (which would explain why no one saw it if true).

It just seems very lucky/unlucky that a body thrown in at ORPFs ends up being found nearly 20 miles away. Sheer luck that it ended up travelling that far and sheer luck that it was found before being lost to the sea forever.

I don't think they can use it at all, can they? I was discussing the McCann case with someone earlier and if it can't talk, it can't give evidence, as such?

Would the handler give evidence of the dogs alerts along with video footage? A bit like Martin Grimes video of Eddie and Keela? I know that wasnt evidence in court but could it be? As another strand especially if other evidence were foumd to back it up?

Finally caught up.

2 things.

When they take evidence from a house like they did, PR do they literally take everything? In some bags there's clothes which I assume are his but in others' it looks like bright child like pattern, like bedding?

The other, Groynes, they're the wooden things on a beach that stop costal erosion. ;-) Something to do wwith stopping the sand being moved down the beach. My GCSE geography finally came in handy.

Many dangerous sexual predators/serial killers started out with sexual burglaries - Fetish/Voyeuristic burglaries.

My friend lives on Blaydes Street, off Haworth. Her house was thoroughly searched on the Saturday morning, 2nd Feb.

See i just cant see this being necessary if they ALREADY knew PR had driven off with her in his car.

It seems more likely to me that LS (and probably PR as well) was seen leaving via Haworth st by either eye witness or CCTV. But had not yet been seen entering PRs car. So LE reasonably assumed she could be in one of those houses at that point in time.

I think they will have started to gather further CCTV and place PRs movements and probably identify him pretty quickly from there (maybe saturday around lunch) hence the moving of searches to the park.

I'm not sure.

You would hope they would be very cautious when selecting a jury.

I'd also guess that the vast majority of the general public are not as aware of as many details either (outside of Hull).

Think we're in the minority on here in that we actively look for information regarding LS.

I live in the area where his trial for his other offences is taking place and nobody I speak to is taking a great deal of notice of any of it to be fair.
I'm only 3 hours from hull and nobody that I know knows anything about the case and has never heard of Libby squire. I only know because I'm on websleuths

Finally caught up.

2 things.

When they take evidence from a house like they did, PR do they literally take everything? In some bags there's clothes which I assume are his but in others' it looks like bright child like pattern, like bedding?

The other, Groynes, they're the wooden things on a beach that stop costal erosion. ;-) Something to do wwith stopping the sand being moved down the beach. My GCSE geography finally came in handy.

They also took baby seats for the car. I think some of those belongings were being bagged up as evidence whilst other items were possibly being given to PRs wife for the kids.

Imagine if you were absolutely oblivious to your husbands nocturnal behaviour ... within the space of a few days you would not only learn of some pretty horrific events but that he might also be implicated in the disappearance of a missing local girl. Add to that the fact your house is boarded up, you can’t return to it, you’ve lost your clothes, make up, laptop etc and your kids are crying for their favourite toy. I can’t see PR or his wife being particularly well off, and whilst I’m sure how she dresses the kids is not top of her priorities list, it must still be an awful thing to deal with, to have to essentially start again.

Any one other than the McCanns and the dogs alerting to blood and cadaver scents would have have secured an arrest.
There were a great amount of articles and news reports that went whoosh!

I was sat analysing it in my brain earlier as neither seemed quite right trying to figure out how i would spell it phonetically based on how i would say it.
My husband said "why you sat staring weirdly into space?"
Errrr i was just thinking......

I'm not sure.

You would hope they would be very cautious when selecting a jury.

I'd also guess that the vast majority of the general public are not as aware of as many details either (outside of Hull).

Think we're in the minority on here in that we actively look for information regarding LS.

I live in the area where his trial for his other offences is taking place and nobody I speak to is taking a great deal of notice of any of it to be fair.
Outside of the area most people are relatively unaware of what's going on. He'll get a fair trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000