Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously watched different cctv to you and read different media- as from her perspective that is what happened ( no bouncer would put someone in a taxi, unless they were on their own- in which case the people she went out with just jollied into the nightclub and left her outside alone, which I highly doubt)
It happens. If you are denied entry a bouncer will make sure you get in a taxi. Everyone else is having a good time and friends are not going to say - let's all go home with (friend) and stop the night. Doesn't happen. It's more like "She's fine, she's in a taxi, we'll see her tomorrow AND THAT'S OKAY

I'm afraid that won't happen for a while. If they arrest and charge someone with her murder, the accused has the right to request a second post-mortem. I don't see them releasing it just yet, even for burial.
Refrigeration cannot prevent fast decomposition once the body is out of water. A second PM would need to be ASAP.

Absolutely.

I've had nights out where I have had loads to drink and felt fine.

I've also had nights out where I've had very little to drink and felt really drunk.

When I was about Libby's age I put myself in a really stupid situation.

I drink 8 pints and a full bottle of Sambuca a friends 21st.

I walked a girl home. Her BF got jealous pushed me over and started strangling me and I had to bite him to stop him.

I remember laying on the cold concrete thinking I was going to died.

Last edited:
I believe Humberside Police have a lot to answer for.....due to the huge rise in violent/sexual crime in January compared with last years figures. I strongly believe they should have issued a very stern warning advising females not to travel around on their own due to the amount of unsavoury characters hanging around. Hull doesn’t seem like a very safe place at the moment.
It’s really not, and my daughters friend who is at uni there (we are an hour down the road), had one briefing after Libby disappeared. Which is shocking!

I obviously watched different cctv to you and read different media- as from her perspective that is what happened ( no bouncer would put someone in a taxi, unless they were on their own- in which case the people she went out with just jollied into the nightclub and left her outside alone, which I highly doubt)

Hi, if you have a look at the CCTV footage provided to press by Lukasz Rybus, it might provide some more perspective on this portion of the evening.

It happens. If you are denied entry a bouncer will make sure you get in a taxi. Everyone else is having a good time and friends are not going to say - let's all go home with (friend) and stop the night. Doesn't happen. It's more like "She's fine, she's in a taxi, we'll see her tomorrow AND THAT'S OKAY
Not in York, or in fact anywhere else I have lived. In fact it usually takes a friend to convince the taxi driver you won’t vomit in his cab before they will even accept someone who is so drunk they can’t enter a club.

It’s really not, and my daughters friend who is at uni there (we are an hour down the road), had one briefing after Libby disappeared. Which is shocking!

I’m saying the police should have been warning females prior to Libby’s disappearance, can you explain the its really not part please? Sorry I think I get you “it’s really not a safe place at the moment”?

I have pondered like most regarding why Libby got in his car?

I am of the belief as I mentioned previously she did not get in voluntarily. I base this on the CCTV which I think I see .. suspicious activity regarding feet movement (forwards and backwards).

Earlier I’m
Not sure who ... but a member quietude - ‘Wouldn’t there have been screams heard , if she was forced into the car.’

That got me thinking this... PR worked in a slaughter house where I supspect Stun guns like this may be used.
IMOO - If he did use this type of device or similar stun/ sedate method, it occured most probable at the side of the car as she walked down the road, heading to the UNI or elsewhere, he sprung upon her. (Link below from Wiki) Captive bolt pistol - Wikipedia

We know he was a thief, so it’s not illogical to question could he have stolen one from work, and used it to stun her, or even bought one online. (IMO)

I read the stun gun point raised much earlier in the thread. But cannot recall if his close familiarity to these things have been raised. (Forgive me of this has been.)

You're likely to kill rather than stun a human using one of these in the wrong place. Captive bolt guns can be used for putting down horses!

@Skigh - they do slaughter animals at Malton.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion, but I do think her night ended early and she wanted it to continue and went somewhere hoping to continue her night out by bumping into someone. That was pretty much how my uni days went and even as a fully grown (far too old to be going out adult), I will
still try and continue my night if I feel it’s cut short by bumping into some other strange slightly known aquantaince.

I can understand what you are saying.

Many posters have given their theories of where
Libby might have been heading and why she did not accept help from the students who saw her leave the taxi.
Perhaps she had no thoughts of going into her house but was determined to head straight back to the Welly but unfortunately she was not capable of doing this.

If there had been a weapon involved in the abduction, keeping in mind that there was at least 20 minutes of continual cctv for LE to go by, there'd likely have been a very heavy armed presence involved in his initial arrest. He'd probably already have been charged with a weapons-related offence.

I can understand what you are saying.

Many posters have given their theories of where
Libby might have been heading and why she did not accept help from the students who saw her leave the taxi.
Perhaps she had no thoughts of going into her house but was determined to head straight back to the Welly but unfortunately she was not capable of doing this.
I’m not sure she felt the need to get back to the welly, I think she hoped/knew she would see someone if she went back to the main road, so sat waiting.

Praca w Karro Food Group - Wielka Brytania: Opinie pracowników | Indeed.com

That's a link to karro in malton's reviews from workers.

There's a few polish ones maybe someone can translate. I'm not sure pr was an animal slaughter with access to a stun gun! :)
Sounds like they just whack meat into packets.

Edit. Some reviews are from Malton,some from factories elsewhere. Might be of interest to some.

Englush website: Our head office is based in Malton, North Yorkshire and employs around 1,100 employees. Malton slaughters, butchers, cures, processes and packs and offers a range of products from fresh cuts of pork to cured gammons.

Contact | Karro Food Group UK

Praca w Karro Food Group - Wielka Brytania: Opinie pracowników | Indeed.com

That's a link to karro in malton's reviews from workers.

There's a few polish ones maybe someone can translate. I'm not sure pr was an animal slaughter with access to a stun gun! :)
Sounds like they just whack meat into packets.

Edit. Some reviews are from Malton,some from factories elsewhere. Might be of interest to some.
Thank you for this insight. @PaddyOreally?

I do think the topical conversation could still have come up being there one way or another. All he would have needed was the seed planted. And then ofcourse a place to buy one ( If he had no access at work, as it seems.)

All just ideas based on the logic of;
A- where he worked
B- If he is the perpetrator in Libby’s death (MOO - I believe he is) his Predator mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503