Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it's not sensible to give credence to anything written in the s@#t filled lie fest that is the Daily Mail - interviews with his mother were also slightly weirder than usual. Weird enough to be likely to be reported as translated rather than made up. Things like everyone has a weak side and no such thing as an ideal person.
‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance
It is very much likely that his mother had in depth discussion about all things happening around him with his wife prior to the newspaper interview...and i think at that point she must have realised by then that things were not exactly adding up. For instance given the extents of his proven crimes so far he must have been out of house quite alot at nights etc... I think by the time the interview happened she was already struggling to make sense of it but could not dismiss it anymore.

Whilst it's not sensible to give credence to anything written in the s@#t filled lie fest that is the Daily Mail - interviews with his mother were also slightly weirder than usual. Weird enough to be likely to be reported as translated rather than made up. Things like everyone has a weak side and no such thing as an ideal person.
‘I’d rather die than know he is guilty’ Mother of butcher arrested over Libby Squires disappearance
It is very much likely that his mother had in depth discussion about all things happening around him with his wife prior to the newspaper interview...and i think at that point she must have realised that things were not exactly adding up. For instance given the extents of his proven crimes so far he must have been out of house quite alot at nights etc... I think by the time the interview happened she was already struggling to make sense of her sins behaviour but could not dismiss accusations anymore.

It is very much likely that his mother had in depth discussion about all things happening around him with his wife prior to the newspaper interview...and i think at that point she must have realised that things were not exactly adding up. For instance given the extents of his proven crimes so far he must have been out of house quite alot at nights etc... I think by the time the interview happened she was already struggling to make sense of her sins behaviour but could not dismiss accusations anymore.
Indeed. But even with that I'd struggle to believe my kids or husband had been involved unless I'd seen something odd beforehand. Most people express absolute shock on hearing their loved ones or friends have been involved in something like that because they can't believe it. So I do wonder if he hadn't shown odd behaviours before.

Sad to think with Christmas around the corner, how she would have been going home from uni excited about the festivities and spending time with her family; all not to be because some ******* cut her life short.
It is heartbreaking. I also feel so desperately sad that the trial will be going on when she should have been graduating. Instead of watching her start adult life with everything ahead of her they'll listen to the most horrific details.

And no matter that the trial is held in Sheffield because graduation ceremonies will be happening in every university town. Sheffield has two universities - they won't be far from happy graduands and families. So sad

I have been thinking about Libby’s family over Christmas and now New Year. It will have been really hard for them and they still have the trial to come. And Jan 1st is Libby’s 22nd birthday. Another hard time for them. I will be keeping them in my thoughts.

I have been thinking about Libby’s family over Christmas and now New Year. It will have been really hard for them and they still have the trial to come. And Jan 1st is Libby’s 22nd birthday. Another hard time for them. I will be keeping them in my thoughts.
Me too. Impossible to imagine what they must be going through today.

I just caught the tale-end of a news report on the radio that said something about from Spring this year there will the facility for people to watch the Judge (Summing Up I believe, but not entirely sure atm). Cases like this one would crash the internet, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member