Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shizzle! I am SO sorry - I grew up in the U.S. & now living in Europe - so I understand the confusion.... I'll make a BIG note to myself to spell out the months. Again - sorry....
animated-smileys-christmas-031.gif

Thank you again for all your updates Niner! Always appreciated :)

Guessing no one has found anything about the last hearing on 11/30?
I have his trial to start on 1/11/21.

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-127.gif.pagespeed.ce.EiF-LKfDx3.gif

No thank goodness I'm sure that's wrong! The trial is currently scheduled for January, not November.

Or have I missed somewhere that it's been pushed back to November?

Niner, Any chance you could revert to using the Julian calendar, as the Gregorian calendar, in common useage since 1582, confuses me?

TIA

Okay - don't know if you are really kidding me, but the Gregorian calendar does have fewer dates than the Julian calendar....
animated-smileys-christmas-034.gif.pagespeed.ce.cyDFG5wpNx.gif

What is the difference between Gregorian and Julian calendar?
The Gregorian Calendar has three fewer days in every 400-year period than the Julian Calendar. ... With 365 days per year plus a leap day every four years, the average length of a year of the Julian Calendar, which is the reform to the old Roman calendar sanctioned by Julius Caesar in 46 BC, is 365.25 days.

Trials have still been going ahead on their scheduled dates. They've just changed the set-up. So most trials are taking place across 2 court rooms, with the judge, jury, defendant, counsel and witnesses in one and the press watching via video link from another, and jury sitting with the social distancing measures in place. For example

The Crown Court
at The Law Courts West Bar Sheffield

Daily Courtroom List for Tuesday 12 January 2021
FINAL 1

THE LAW COURTS WEST BAR SHEFFIELD

Court 1
- sitting at 10:30 am

THE HONOURABLE MRS JUSTICE LAMBERT

For Trial

T20207204
RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1092119 HOLDM Crown Prosecution Service