Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's a UK case with mostly UK members reading this thread, so please keep to UK date formats to avoid confusion.
Thank you.

I think suits all if we put month in letters, ie November/December/January etc rather than 11/12/1 as it is confusing.

So, is he appearing end of this month after all that?

Monday, November 30th:
*Case Management Hearing (@ 10am UK) – UK – Liberty “Libby” Anna Squire (21) (last seen Jan. 31, 2019 outside Welly Club in Hull; found Mar. 20, 2019 from Grimsby Docks in the Humber Estuary) - *Pawel Relowicz (24/now 25) arrested (2/6/19 on suspicion of abduction) officially charged (10/30/19) with murder & rape. No plea entered yet.
Trial set to begin on 1/11/21. Trial will be in Sheffield. Richard Wright QC will lead, Mr. Woolfall prosecutor. Oliver Saxby QC for defense. Trial expected to last 6 weeks.
Was originally charged (3/18/19 & 5/10/19) with 5 counts of burglary, 4 counts of voyeurism, 3 counts of outraging public decency & 1 count of receiving stolen goods. On 8/12/19 plead guilty to 9 charges including voyeurism (4 counts), outraging public decency (2 counts) & burglary (3 counts). Relowicz jailed for eight & a half years.

Court info from 10/31/19 thru 3/18/20 reference post #868 here:
Found Deceased - UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

4/30/20 Update: Relowicz was not present in court due to a booking error at Wakefield Prison, where he is being held. Both last week, and this week, Relowicz was due to be in the hearing, although communication issues at the prison stopped him from being so. However, his defence barrister Dale Brook was asked to relay to him what had been said during the hearing. Trial is due to start on June 8 this year. There will be a further hearing on May 20.
5/20/20 Update: Relowicz's trial has been pushed back to January next year because of the coronavirus outbreak. It was originally due to start next month on June 8 and last four weeks, but is now scheduled for a six week time frame to start on 1/11/21. Will appear before the court on 11/30 for a case management hearing.

I can't see any updates from this today

The Crown Court
at The Law Courts West Bar Sheffield

Daily Courtroom List for Monday 30 November 2020

Court 20 - sitting at 09:30 am

THE HONOURABLE MRS JUSTICE LAMBERT

For Mention
T20207204 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1092119 HOLDM Crown Prosecution Service
HEARING VIA MS TEAMS- DEFT EXCUSED ATTENDANCE

Any updates on the hearing?

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

I’ve searched the law pages and the Sheffield star which does a round up of the daily court cases and neither show his name for Nov 30th, add to that the lack of any news article- I’m guessing there hasn’t been another court hearing- perhaps he’s ill, or it was deemed unnecessary.
The trial is set for January, I’m not sure what the point of this hearing would be as he is already remanded in custody. I understand if someone is on bail, but the only reason I can think of in this case is to give him another opportunity to change his plea and perhaps prevent a trial by jury.

Guessing no one has found anything about the last hearing on 11/30?
I have his trial to start on 1/11/21.

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-127.gif.pagespeed.ce.EiF-LKfDx3.gif

sorry Niner, didn’t find anything else. My guess is it was not a major development, it was just a mention, so probably a recheck on some final bit of paperwork to ensure all ok for January.

You're doing it again with the dates!
Please write the months in words to avoid confusion. Readers of this topic are mostly British.
Thanks.

Oh shizzle! I am SO sorry - I grew up in the U.S. & now living in Europe - so I understand the confusion.... I'll make a BIG note to myself to spell out the months. Again - sorry....
animated-smileys-christmas-031.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members