Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news!
An emotional day most of all for Libby’s family, and also for all of us who cared enough to follow this case for such a long time.

Finally Libby is getting the justice she deserves, through which her family can hopefully get the answers they need to begin their healing process.

Let’s hope they have enough evidence to ensure he is locked away for a very long time.

My first response was a great WOOP that this has happened, that we have some solid movement, that there must be enough evidence now. Then it went on to tears to think of what she went through in her final moments with that horrid evil man... :(

Great news. I've been thinking about Libby a lot lately.

After following the Sarah Wellgreen trial over the past couple of weeks, and the evidence the prosecution have given (all circumstantial), I have thought several times that if the evidence we have heard against Sarahs husband is enough to have CPS authorise charges, then surely they must have enough to charge PR. And thankfully it turns out they do :)

Feeling a massive sense of relief for poor Libbys family. Let's hope it gets to trial quickly and they can finally have some type of justice <3

I think i had already come to terms somewhat with the fact something truely horrible had happened to Libby, we had seen the sort of person he was. I cant bring myself to visualise the finer details but therories have been discussed here since the start. I still do and have always felt sadness for Libby but after all this time, my feelings are positive ones for her and her family today. This is the chance at Justice they have been waiting for and i really hope they get it. ❤

Nothing can ever compare to having Libby on this earth with her family, but this is the closest we will get to even a tiniest amount of closure and hopefully ensuring PR can never harm another young woman ever again !

Love to Libby’s family today x

After 8 months of following this case and visiting Hull in February to pay my respects at Libby's Bench, I'm not afraid to say I've had a good cry over the news PR has finally been charged relating to her tragic death.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family today as I can't begin to imagine the emotions they're feeling right now.

May justice be served and Libby never be forgotten <3
I think we're all shedding a tear for Libby and her family today.
Her poor family must be going through hell today.
I'm very relieved the right person he been charged,hopefully there will be justice for Libby and he will remain behind bars for a very very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme