UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe some people may be combining that with their feelings on PR that they’ve gained from info on WS. While I actually agree with them, the jury doesn’t have that info.
RSBM. The jury has all the evidence of PR's prior predatory sexual offending. It's not feelings, it's real evidence. It shows:

1. PR is untrustworthy.
  2. PR's intentions towards Libby weren't innocent.
Not conclusive proof in itself, but very important pieces of the jigsaw.

Good points but to me they are more suggestive of a great deal of confidence that Libby will not be found.

IMO he's not expecting to be caught but he's just raped someone. If there was any chance she was alive or her body left in the park he would be caught.

Once they'd tested her for rape his DNA would match loads of his other samples on the database. Even he must have realised police would take a rape more seriously than his other crimes and look for evidence. And with all that against as well it wouldn't look good.

I think he knew he was safe

He has a quick prowl round the student areas again after his third return to the park. It is more than possible that that masturbation was frustration at not finding a student so perhaps just filling a condom to leave on someones door to frighten them

yes I have considered this too as possible. Good point back to you. Its really tough, the timescales are very tight which is another head doer,... Reading yesterday in the mail too. Im certain he raped her in the very least whether she consented or not. Whatever condition his mind is in, how long has it been developing, building upto a rape and murder. He haddnt done this before but must have been building upto it??. scratches on his face sure indicator of a struggle of somekind.

Why go back to the park the third time then is what im wondering. Is this when he decided to put her body in the river? He is said to have fled (if it was him) shortly after the neighbours were hearing the screams? If he had just committed the crimes and fled in a hurry - which is a part of the prosecution that he left in a hurry, so why on earth would he go back, surely he would expect a police presence or some investigation from someone, thats why he is hurrying away yes? He is aware of cameras it seems, so if he is a calculating rapist murderer and has got rid of Libbys Body round the 1215am to 1230 am mark, why would he need to go back there again. He left in a hurry. He must have put her body in the river the third visit if that was possible or he was going back to get a thrill from the crime scene?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member