DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
15:02
Relowicz laughs while giving evidence
During questioning over where and for how long Relowicz had sex with Libby for, he suddenly laughed.

Mr Wright said: “Is there something funny?”

An interpreter has said Relowicz has told him he was apologising to him for something.

Relowicz revealed they had sex near a green shed on Oak Road but he could not remember how long for.

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

Oh the absolute . Her poor family are listening to this, he had zero respect for her alive and certainly has none now.

Hope his prison years are bloody miserable ones.

During questioning over where and for how long Relowicz had sex with Libby for, he suddenly laughed.

An interpreter has said Relowicz has told him he was apologising to him for something.

Relowicz revealed they had sex near a green shed on Oak Road but he could not remember how long for.

He laughed? Sick.

Oh the absolute *******. Her poor family are listening to this, he had zero respect for her alive and certainly has none now.
Hope his prison years are bloody miserable ones.
He must be loving this. Let's not forget he's already in prison and not just on remand. This is a very welcome diversion for him, almost like a holiday.

I think it's also interesting that the prosecution have pointed out his version of events in the dock this week is now his 5th version that no one has heard before, especially after seeing the prosecution evidence. He has tried to interwine some bits of truth to his story to make it more believable but in fact it has had the opposite effect and made it obvious that is what he is trying to do! I do think he pre-meditated an attack of some kind, not necessarily the murder itself but more than just voyeurism (rape) and I think sadly murder was the consequence of that attack. All MOO

He actually laughed when being asked where he had sex ?
What was the apology about which caused laughter when standing in the dock? Unbelievable...! What a lack of respect.

How awful

I think it's also interesting that the prosecution have pointed out his version of events in the dock this week is now his 5th version that no one has heard before, especially after seeing the prosecution evidence. He has tried to interwine some bits of truth to his story to make it more believable but in fact it has had the opposite effect and made it obvious that is what he is trying to do! I do think he pre-meditated an attack of some kind, not necessarily the murder itself but more than just voyeurism (rape) and I think sadly murder was the consequence of that attack. All MOO

Yes his lies are tripping him up now. Hope the prosecution keep going and really wear him down. Bet he wishes he had kept his mouth shut.

But if you were going for another purpose and did not wish to be seen, you wouldn't use a torch at all.

Exactly, that's what I mean. Obviously I'm coming from the perspective of someone who would want to try and find a person as quickly as possible in a dark place. We know this sicko would have gone in complete darkness to avoid detection.

This screams guilty for me.
I can understand an innocent person lying to the police if they cheated on their partner but how long do you wait to tell the truth? When you find out the girl is missing, when you find out the girl is dead, when you are charged with rape and murder or at trial?
He has waited till trial to tell the truth. I call bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406