DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing woman Libby Squire | Humberside Police

Can you help find missing Libby Squire (21) last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club in Hull at around 11pm last night?

She is 5ft 7ins tall with shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a black long sleeved top, leather jacket and black denim skirt with lace.

If you have seen her please call 101 quoting log 29 of 01/02/19.

upload_2019-2-2_10-21-48.jpegupload_2019-2-2_10-25-38.jpeg

Humberside Police

Woman, 21, missing after last being seen getting into taxi on night out

Huge search for missing Libby Squire continues

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18

Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin note:
Websleuths operates differently than other sites. It may be difficult to understand our rules in the beginning but when you have been here awhile you begin to appreciate the reasoning behind the rules. Primarily, we respect the integrity of a case by keeping out rumors and we also uphold protecting the innocent and peripheral players in a case.

New members need to read the following terms of service in their entirety. Members are responsible for knowing our rules and posting accordingly.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

Please be mindful of the following:
* We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI.

* We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media.

* Questions about the rules or moderation should be addressed to a mod in a private message called a conversation. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, do not reply as it will cause a huge clean up for mods. Alert the post so a mod can look at the post.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

Here is some information regarding our social media rules in case you missed it on the last thread.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

In summary, only the bolded blue are allowed to be discussed here.

If anyone is still not clear about the rules please contact me or another moderator via private message/conversation before posting.

ADMIN NOTE:

Read the following. Do NOT discuss it and do NOT message Mods or Admins for individual explanations of removed posts.

Overnight we had 5 pages of Alerts on this thread alone. It has required a massive cleanup and a major amount of time that Mods and Admins do not have time to deal with. We have hundreds of other threads to attend to. Although we do not normally do it, if the disruption continues, we WILL close this trial discussion and make it Media *NO DISCUSSION* only.

READ THE RULES.

Discussing moderation is an automatic Time Out.

Do not discuss other members. PERIOD.

Locals do not need to provide proof/links when they are describing an area they are familiar with.

Unless it has been reported that PR has ADHD, it is off limits. There are no members who are qualified to diagnose him.

Members cannot state their opinion as fact. If it is your opinion, make that clear. If it is fact, provide a link (unless it has just recently been already linked)

Move on from the “dogging site” discussion. It’s derailing the thread. If a local states something they know about the area, they do not have to provide proof/links. Members can choose to believe it or not and move on without bickering and debating it to death.

Stop the snark, debating and bickering.

Circumventing a ban is not allowed. Members may be banned under BOTH accounts.

Please continue respectful discussion here in accordance with Websleuths TOS.

Websleuths exists due to the good graces of its owner,Tricia Griffith. If you do not like her rules or abide by her rules, there are other sites where you can say whatever you want. Websleuths is not that site.

Mods and Admins are here to ensure that TOS is followed. We are not jerks for removing posts or members who do not post in accordance with The Rules that Tricia has established.

I'd like to make a point arising from a previous post
UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21
"So the police were allowed to use thousands upon thousands of pounds to get this to court, without believing he could some way do it in the time stated?
Of course they’ll have assessed the timing in the park, the govt won’t just throw money away getting cases heard if they hadn’t done the fundamental checks.
They’d have had to convince the CPS the case was strong and shown enough evidence to make the trial stand up in court."

Just to say that presumably the trial for rape would still have gone ahead anyway.

I'd like to make a point arising from a previous post
UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21
"So the police were allowed to use thousands upon thousands of pounds to get this to court, without believing he could some way do it in the time stated?
Of course they’ll have assessed the timing in the park, the govt won’t just throw money away getting cases heard if they hadn’t done the fundamental checks.
They’d have had to convince the CPS the case was strong and shown enough evidence to make the trial stand up in court."

Just to say that presumably the trial for rape would still have gone ahead anyway.
Yes I wanted to make that point too. I think it would be difficult not to trial for murder, seeing as there is a death of the victim that happened likely in the same area and at at least a similar time as the alleged rape. There isn’t a cause of death. Murder has to be tried and tested. MOO

My finger! I think as I tried to make the map move to the correct place it moved the location pin.

Awww, thanks for letting us know where your finger is - mind that wind turbine!

I’ve asked locals a couple of times but unsure if there was an answer. The bench was about half way up that vertical red dotted line iirc, on a footpath. How would that affect timings and distances?

And will we ever find out WHERE the man was that the witness saw leaving the park?

I think the brown dotted line may mean it's a private path. It does go directly onto Croda's land. May be gated or something. Similar with the paths on the allotments which are effectively private as they are restricted access by the council. I'm fairly sure the allotments are locked up unless you are an allotment key holder.

Awww, thanks for letting us know where your finger is - mind that wind turbine!

I’ve asked locals a couple of times but unsure if there was an answer. The bench was about half way up that vertical red dotted line iirc, on a footpath. How would that affect timings and distances?

And will we ever find out WHERE the man was that the witness saw leaving the park?
The only bench that is on the map is on the top left hand side of the lake- and I’m guessing it indicates a picnic spot rather than a bench, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme