DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• path.PNG
    path.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 129
I just came across this picture from the initial searches, before most had any kind of inkling about what had happened. LS was still a missing person at this point.

The officers are only feet away from the 'green shed':

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT0004672063962.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT0004672063962.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 111
That’s not where I was thinking. Can one of you circle it on a map, please? I’m trying to find the original posts where we worked out which bench it was.

Of course, there is some by the looks of it near what seems a playground, but i'm not local i'm afraid

Attachments

• bench.PNG
    bench.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
Someone said on a previous thread that this had not been reported in Poland. I found this in the Polish Telegraph and translated it

“The following days of the trial against Paweł Relowicz - called by the British media a "butcher" - reveal the backstage of the events of 2019, when a young student disappeared in Hull, who was not allowed into the club because she was too drunk. A Pole wandering the streets admitted that the reason for his presence in the city was "looking for opportunities", but when he had intercourse with a girl he met it was not aimed at murdering her or harming her - "I just wanted to help her" - testified the 26-year-old.

The Hull police or the prosecutor did not determine whether biological material was found in the body of the deceased student - DNA samples from the semen of the suspected rape perpetrator - matching the 26-year-old Paweł Relowicz, who was accused of her murder. The allegations and indictment based on Relowicz's connection with a series of sexual offenses are, in his opinion, groundless.

Is it possible that the "Polish butcher" did not rape Libby Squire, but only had intercourse with her "with consent", and the police and the prosecutor, under pressure from public pressure, are trying to impute this act to him? So far in the trial to be judged by 5 men and 7 women - no expert in the field of forensics spoke, who would answer or confirm that semen in the body of a woman immersed in water for several weeks can survive as long as has passed since the disappearance student until her body is found?

Paweł Relowicz, pressed by the prosecutor, who bases his accusations on average or low-quality CCTV footage, denies the allegations of rape and murder. The Pole does not deny having met Libby Squire. However, he claims that when she started undressing and felt like vomiting - he told her to leave the car. During another series of questions, he admitted that he had had sex with her, but it was not a rape. It was "sensual sex", the 26-year-old said”

"Był seks między nami - taki zmysłowy" - brak dowodów na morderstwo! | The Polish Telegraph

I get a horrible feeling that this creep will be finding the trial exciting in his usual warped way. How utterly sick to laugh in front of Libby’s parents actually it’s inhumane. There is something very wrong with this man but I doubt very much he just woke up age 24 with these traits there must be a past

I get a horrible feeling that this creep will be finding the trial exciting in his usual warped way. How utterly sick to laugh in front of Libby’s parents actually it’s inhumane. There is something very wrong with this man but I doubt very much he just woke up age 24 with these traits there must be a past
I share your opinion. Yesterday it was reported he kept glancing at Libby's parents. Just a feeling I have

The Poland article is interesting. And they translated the “Polish Butcher” to be negative. I never got that impression from the British Press. I felt the same as folks here on how things are typically reported. His nationality and occupation. English Shoemaker for example. I am in the states so not being partial to English reporting. MOO

The Poland article is interesting. And they translated the “Polish Butcher” to be negative. I never got that impression from the British Press. I felt the same as folks here on how things are typically reported. His nationality and occupation. English Shoemaker for example. I am in the states so not being partial to English reporting. MOO

'Polish Butcher' has made great newspaper copy for some of our more right-leaning tabloids, no doubt about it. It does a better job of firing up fear and nationalist inclinations than 'Newland Avenue shift worker', anyway.

"The Hull police or the prosecutor did not determine whether biological material was found in the body of the deceased student - DNA samples from the semen of the suspected rape perpetrator - matching the 26-year-old Paweł Relowicz, who was accused of her murder."

Well, that's not right, is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member