UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if it had been mentioned in his previous convictions not specifically this trial.

If he'd leave his car at home to go out perpetrating his previous crimes but on the occasion that he visited ORPF 3 times he chose to take his car ... it would indicate some pre-planning to me. You can't 'just' rape someone without getting seen anywhere. If he was intent on raping someone when/if opportunity arose then he'd need that car.

I can’t recall it being mentioned.

I’d take a punt that the house where he stole the infamous pink hold-all AND also a blue bag, that he had a vehicle nearby to stash his haul rather than be seen carrying women’s bags. That is total supposition on my part though.

I believe the ‘no comment’ interviews were after he was in prison following the earlier trial. Perhaps someone could confirm.
If so, he is the last person to see her, he now is recognised as a dangerous sexual deviant, already with a hefty prison sentence and the police are shaping their evidence around a possible murder. He is not going to win even if he starts singing like a canary.
MOO
16th August 2019 he went to court and pleaded guilty to some of the charges facing him, 24thAugust 2019 he was charged with regards Libby. So potentially the police interviews could have been done between these dates, but I would have thought the interviews were the ones done when he was first being held before they had discovered all his other acts.

Without meaning to sound sarcastic... He may not have told the police everything because he “didn’t want his wife to find out he’s cheated”

I know none of us believe that to be true. But he is clearly a very simple man.

I don’t know if he is a very simple man or not; I think he might be.

If he is though it will be clear that he is to the jury. Likewise, if they see him as sophisticated, cunning or manipulative that will likely come across too.

16th August 2019 he went to court and pleaded guilty to some of the charges facing him, 24thAugust 2019 he was charged with regards Libby. So potentially the police interviews could have been done between these dates, but I would have thought the interviews were the ones done when he was first being held before they had discovered all his other acts.

Just checked the ‘no comment’ interviews were 21st august so yes, he was jailed by then.

Here is the thing, I actually believe PR is a Psychopath so I honestly do not believe he was concerned about his wife. How could he be? He left her with two babies while he was out prowling. When he did arrive home that evening, he took a bath and watched *advertiser censored*. How often was his wife left alone during the night so he could go wank and terrorize women? No he didn’t care, he just wants the jury to see him as a good husband and father. He is neither. MOO

Unfortunately those reasons alone, don't automatically qualify him as having ASPD.

But this is the thing... he may not have known he raped someone, in his opinion it was just sex. While we are all in agreement it was rape, to him it may not have been. IF she was not killed during the rape, then in his mind he’s just had sex with a woman and left her.

We have seen from his testimony and previous crimes that at the time he didn’t necessarily see what was wrong with what he was doing.

Remember we are all making assumptions based on the evidence we heard. Only two people know what actually happened and one of them isn’t here sadly.

I was curious if Poland had similar consent laws to the UK, and found the following article (it's worth the read, and surprising regarding what is necessary for a rape charge in France).

I am in no way excusing PR's behavior, and I think he definitely knew he was wrong in everything he did that night, including raping poor Libby. The issues of consent and incapacity in different countries were interesting to me.

(IMO) There is clearly a LONG way to go in getting proper legal protection for rape victims, even in Western democracies.

Legislative Approaches To Rape In The EU: Outlining Case Study Examples

Here is the thing, I actually believe PR is a Psychopath so I honestly do not believe he was concerned about his wife. How could he be? He left her with two babies while he was out prowling. When he did arrive home that evening, he took a bath and watched *advertiser censored*. How often was his wife left alone during the night so he could go wank and terrorize women? No he didn’t care, he just wants the jury to see him as a good husband and father. He is neither. MOO

Exactly.

PR: I was looking for sex.

PR: I didn't want my wife to know I'd cheated.

So why put yourself in the position of even trying to cheat?

Just checked the ‘no comment’ interviews were 21st august so yes, he was jailed by then.
ETA: I found the link thanks
Pawel Relowicz 'laughed' as he was quizzed over Libby's murder

I’m looking for the link for that info (if you have can you share it please). The only information I have found so far were that his original interviews were shared with the court from back in February.

On Tuesday, retired detective constable Claire Jackson, of Humberside Police, read a transcript of Relowicz’s first interviews after he was arrested on suspicion of the abduction of Ms Squire

The jury of five men and seven women heard that he was arrested at his home on the evening of February 6 and was interviewed for the first time at 10.13pm that night.

Man accused of murdering student told police he offered ‘crying girl lift home’

I’m looking for the link for that info (if you have can you share it please). The only information I have found so far were that his original interviews were shared with the court from back in February.

On Tuesday, retired detective constable Claire Jackson, of Humberside Police, read a transcript of Relowicz’s first interviews after he was arrested on suspicion of the abduction of Ms Squire

The jury of five men and seven women heard that he was arrested at his home on the evening of February 6 and was interviewed for the first time at 10.13pm that night.

Man accused of murdering student told police he offered ‘crying girl lift home’

Pawel Relowicz 'laughed' as he was quizzed over Libby's murder

hope this is it @Ruthbullock

I don't believe he is a simple man at all. In fact, I think he is pretty clever and devious because until he was looked into by the police regarding Libby no one was even aware of his previous crimes some of which were pretty brazen! He repeatedly stalked and prowled on women, was out all times of the day and night, wanking in the street for all to see (what if his wife went out looking for him and saw him?), he left his DNA at most of the scenes. All of this went on for over 2 years without anyone even suspecting him, even his own wife? So I think it is highly likely there may be other rapes we are just not yet aware of, so progressing onto murder does not seem so much of a leap if for 2 years you have already been terrorising women. He thinks he is clever enough to try and adapt his behaviour to different situations to hide his true nature...loving husband to the wife, family man to the police & courts and I can only imagine to Libby he portrayed someone safe to take her home but in doing this he just keeps coming up with lie after lie and it is now all starting to unravel.
I don't think he was particularly worried about being caught by his wife or the police and if you are then were implicated in a rape/murder why no comment? Why repeatedly lie? Surely coming clean to your wife is a safer option than going down for a murder you didn't commit? I think he knew what he was doing was wrong but because he gotten away with it for so long he had become cocky and confident he wasn't going to get caught.

Unfortunately those reasons alone, don't automatically qualify him as having ASPD.
I agree but I think he has shown signs of other traits as well. MOO
  • socially irresponsible behavior
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy
  • tendency to lie often
  • manipulating and hurting others
  • recurring problems with the law
  • general disregard towards safety and responsibility

Of course we can't know what was going through his mind but surely he would know if he had committed murder that he would possibly be linked to Libby by CCTV footage of his movements that night even in the absence of a body. You might think that if someone had committed murder they would lie low to avoid attracting the attention of any passer-by who might subsequently report them as having been seen in the vicinity. Yet PR was back out masturbating on the street, basically indulging in his usual behaviour as if nothing had happened. Meanwhile, Libby's friends were in fact out looking for her. It could even be construed as evidence that he felt what had happened was not that serious; in his warped mind he had had a sexual encounter with a drunk girl and that was that.

Totally agree

He knows he's raped someone yet is out engaging in his normal activities. That would be stupid unless you were very confident they wouldn't be found.

And once arrested you'd know that once Libby was found your DNA would be there. And why wouldn't she be found if you'd left her somewhere alive. So why not pretend you had consensual sex? Unless you knew she wouldn't be found and if she was you had good reason to think that that could have washed away?

And what could wash that away better than a river

According to his testimony he didn't know he raped someone...only after serious thought and thinking about the law itself might he realise that even accepting a so called "come on" from someone who cannot consent...according to him of course

And I do agree that most people would think someone who just raped/murdered someone would lay low but we have to remember in one instance PR was seen by two folks masturbating and instead of running off he followed them to their door and ejaculated. He did not care that they saw him, could have called LE in the time he followed them, that there may have been a man in the house that could have punched him in the mouth. Nothing. No care. He does what he does and goes about doing more of what he does. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy