GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe, if he's safe to be out then he will be, if not he will be kept inside. He will be being watched 24/7.
Yes agree with you there Doris will we ever know the complete truth. As a fairly newbie can I ask if you follow UK or USA cases as well, there seems to be so many American cases.

Yes agree with you there Doris will we ever know the complete truth. As a fairly newbie can I ask if you follow UK or USA cases as well, there seems to be so many American cases.

I have a feeling we will never know what really happened to Lindsay. There seem to be so many unanswered questions. And what ifs. It's such a mystery about what actually happened from her going out of view on CCTV to her being in the bin and walked through the streets. What happened around that time only the killer knows and rocky has not spoken about it at all. It's very frustrating for all involved. I still think there is alot more to the whole thing though, I know rocky has been found guilty of murder but I definitely think something or someone else is behind it all aswell. All my opinion of course.

I've never followed any trials like I've followed this one to be honest. I'm in the UK just down the road from where this happend so I know the area ect. I think because of it being so high profile is why I followed it.

I lost a friend a couple of years ago to murder but never followed it like this one. I just caught a few news paper articles.

There are definitely alot more cases from American than here in the UK.

I have a feeling we will never know what really happened to Lindsay. There seem to be so many unanswered questions. And what ifs. It's such a mystery about what actually happened from her going out of view on CCTV to her being in the bin and walked through the streets. What happened around that time only the killer knows and rocky has not spoken about it at all. It's very frustrating for all involved. I still think there is alot more to the whole thing though, I know rocky has been found guilty of murder but I definitely think something or someone else is behind it all aswell. All my opinion of course.

I've never followed any trials like I've followed this one to be honest. I'm in the UK just down the road from where this happend so I know the area ect. I think because of it being so high profile is why I followed it.

I lost a friend a couple of years ago to murder but never followed it like this one. I just caught a few news paper articles.

There are definitely alot more cases from American than here in the UK.

Incredible. This criminal has even "supporters"....
These people must be insane....
Yup ......slogans on t shirts saying the murderer is still at large etc . They need atleast to admit to what he has knowingly done but they don’t and are calling for him to be freed . That won’t be happening anytime soon even if for some bizarre twist of fate occurs and they can overturn the murder conviction.

Yup ......slogans on t shirts saying the murderer is still at large etc . They need atleast to admit to what he has knowingly done but they don’t and are calling for him to be freed . That won’t be happening anytime soon even if for some bizarre twist of fate occurs and they can overturn the murder conviction.
Yes 'the free rocky' is just wrong, locally this is causing quite a lot of upset.

I agree its wrong but its not the first family who for whatever reason feel strongly about their family members conviction..
To be honest this case has had a lot more people left wandering about the safety of the conviction than any other I've followed..not family

Protest in Accrington this morning from Rockys family and supporters....any locals got a view on the events ?.
These people are in denial for sure. We have an autistic adolescent who patently wasn't managed through his difficulties and problems by either his parents or his educators and services.
A psychologist assessed Price in 2015 as having "limited understanding of his own emotions and his own emotional well-being" also he "appeared to have little insight into the connection between events and emotions". Another report in 2016 described the teenager as having "no stranger awareness and needing supervision outside".
Not much supervision outside of his home evident to me.

Open question: How long do these protestors/supporters think he should spend in prison for the dark crimes he HAS admitted to?

These people are in denial for sure. We have an autistic adolescent who patently wasn't managed through his difficulties and problems by either his parents or his educators and services.
A psychologist assessed Price in 2015 as having "limited understanding of his own emotions and his own emotional well-being" also he "appeared to have little insight into the connection between events and emotions". Another report in 2016 described the teenager as having "no stranger awareness and needing supervision outside".

Open question: How long do these protestors/supporters think he should spend in prison for the dark crimes he HAS admitted to?
There seems to be no acceptance or guilt and disgust at what he has been undoubtedly proven to have done and no apology or remorse to Lindsay for his crime ....it just about how he was “wrongly “ convicted of her murder . It’s time someone fessed up to their knowledge of what’s happened if a “innocent “ autistic boy is taking the heat for the whole crime . Until they stop blaming the ex husband and come up with some real evidence that conviction is sticking .

No the real question is: How long do these supporters spend in prison because of their actions?
Since they love the beast so much they should follow his own fate...

I was at The Coppice yesterday with a friend, we walked from Peel Park Avenue towards The Coppice and into the entrance LB apparently walked into. We even managed to spot the barbed wire fench (approx 180 meters from the entrance gate) that the red anorak was seen on. We also found the parallel path ZB referred to in her evidence when she said a lone male was following her. Interestingly enough, the parallel path is above the main path she walked on, but it does steep down to indeed meet the main path before you carry on down the descent back to the car park and main gate. Some personal opinions:

• It's a busy enough place. There were plenty of people around, to kill someone on that path and drag them into the field next to it would require incredible luck and precision timing not to be seen or heard by someone.

• At the top of peel park avenue there's a winding road that takes you up to The Coppice. Anyway at the midway point of the winding road, there's an off road path (a car could fit down) and space to park a car just in front of it. In fact, there was a car parked there as we walked past.

• If indeed she was killed on The Coppice, how on earth Rocky got a bin up there and loaded her in and then got back down would require incredible strength. It's really steep, muddy and hilly. To do that alone would just be almost impossible.

I am now having doubts that she even made it up to The Coppice. Has anyone else been???

All MOO

Last edited:
If these people are so sure of his innocence, where were they before it went to court, when the trial collapsed and it went to court again?

Why not march and protest, scream and cry, set up groups and wear tshirts before he was convicted?

Why were they not looking for this mystery man/real killer, making appeals and offering rewards before he was convicted.

Why did we not see any headlines like 'unnamed teenager wrongly accused, real killer is out there' claims an anonymous family member'? BS!

No shame.
JMO

The point I make about the winding road and a car being able to park half way up, is that she could've been intercepted by someone with a van and never even made it to The Coppice. The CCTV cameras on that road weren't working that day.

MOO.
I think the points been made on here before Shameless, anybody with a vehicle would have put some considerable distance between the crime scene and or LBs abduction and where they would dispose of the body and not rely on a local youth and a wheelie bin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree
Back