Found Deceased UK - Lisa Hale, 40, Farnborough, 14 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's fair to say the route Lisa is supossed to have taken is strange, it's not the easiest or fastest route for her home, also for that time of night, plus it's dark & she's a women, this is according to locals.

Also the weather at that time; the wind was 21.128 mph, according to mcall.com at this wind speed 'smaller trees begin to away' so her having an accident due to weather is unlikely.

Is it possible she was picked up in a car, accepted a lift, if so if you are a woman out at that time of night would you accept a lift from a stranger?? Unlikey. But maybe you would from someone you knew....IMO

This is weirdly low profile case. sadly I think the lack of mssing person posters, a facebook group, any word from the partner probably means that sadly they think LH has committed suicide and they are looking for a body. IMO for a "genuine" (not the best word but I'm sure you know what I mean) missng person there would be a lot more activity

JMO

When I first started following this case I didn't think that suicide was really likely as she came across as on her social media as a very happy, fun, active sort of person. Of course we are all too aware these days that mental illnesses can be incredibly invisible sometimes. I am beginning to think that maybe it is an option now. Maybe she had a Valentine's Day argument with her partner. Went out for a walk intending to harm herself. Maybe she stopped at the garage to purchase something to help her do this? Painkillers or something? Maybe it explains the odd route into the woods where her belongings were found. Maybe she didn't want to be found, at least for some time so that nobody could save her.

It's a sad scenario if so but I'm starting to think it's certainly possible.

Where did you find that? Just curious as I haven't managed to read the part about a phone.
Adds credence to the idea of an argument, out at that time I'd still take a phone
I read it on one of the Facebook posts that she had taken a purse but left her phone behind.

My first thought was also an argument. Why else would you head out from the comfort of home, alone, into stormy weather at half past midnight?

Hi guys. the police , search and rescue as well as the army are still searching for her. There is a lot of activity within her friend group but police has specifically asked everyone NOT to search the areas she could be in, due to it needing to be done professionally I can only assume. There’s a lot of people doing all they can to find her. If you are local keep sharing, and talking to people. So many are not online still and may not be aware.

It’s good to know there’s people of forums like this doing their best to figure it out. Be mindful that her family are likely to come across this too though :)

As you probably gathered I’m one of the people that knows her. So anything that helps move things forward and brings new thinking from a different perspective can only be a positive. Thanks for all your thoughts and insights. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon .

Hi guys. the police , search and rescue as well as the army are still searching for her. There is a lot of activity within her friend group but police has specifically asked everyone NOT to search the areas she could be in, due to it needing to be done professionally I can only assume. There’s a lot of people doing all they can to find her. If you are local keep sharing, and talking to people. So many are not online still and may not be aware.

It’s good to know there’s people of forums like this doing their best to figure it out. Be mindful that her family are likely to come across this too though :)

As you probably gathered I’m one of the people that knows her. So anything that helps move things forward and brings new thinking from a different perspective can only be a positive. Thanks for all your thoughts and insights. Hopefully there will be a resolution soon .

Welcome to websleuths and thank you for updating .
I am glad to hear that professional searches are still going on.
It must be very hard for you ; my thoughts are with you and all Lisa's friends and family.

We dont even know if she actually bought anything at the garage, just that she was seen on the forecourt. As someone said earlier at that time of night you would have to speak through the window and that would have been on cctv. I'm still struggling with the boyfriend going about his day as normal when she didn't come home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back