Found Deceased UK - Lisa Hale, 40, Farnborough, 14 Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just checking for official identification, and found this from a google search. I went to the H M Coroners' Service in Hampshire's current website, and although Lisa Hale was supposed to be listed according to the google search, Lisa's info has already been removed from the current list. I went to the cached version:

Coroners' inquests

upload_2020-4-13_21-43-46.png

I am not familiar with the UK Coroners' inquests. Why is the closure date for Lisa's inquest on Nov 1, 2021? Does that mean Lisa has not officially been declared deceased until that date next year? I feel so sad for Lisa's family and friends, and it seems that waiting until November of 2021 would just prolong the agony.

Hi Tatiana -
Lisa's closure date is January 11, next year, so a 10 month wait. I just had a look at other deaths that have been recorded from March/April this year and their closure dates are also showing as January 2021, so Lisa's does seem to be in line with this. The more usual time frame is 6 months, but I suspect, with everything that is going on right now, the time frames have been extended slightly.

Hi Tatiana -
Lisa's closure date is January 11, next year, so a 10 month wait. I just had a look at other deaths that have been recorded from March/April this year and their closure dates are also showing as January 2021, so Lisa's does seem to be in line with this. The more usual time frame is 6 months, but I suspect, with everything that is going on right now, the time frames have been extended slightly.

Thank you for explaining that to me! I have a difficult time remembering to invert the numerical dates from the UK (I'm from the US)! That closure time seems more reasonable, and as you mention, in line with the other cases. Prayers for her family and friends going through this difficult time.

Had been wondering what had happened to this lady, what a tragic ending - RIP Lisa :(.
As a fellow stress / anxiety sufferer I cannot stress how important it is to reach out to someone if you're at your lowest ebb :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back