Found Deceased UK - Lisa Hale, 40, Farnborough, 14 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she get hit by a car who didnt see her in her dark clothes? Did they panic and put her in the car and deposited the body else where? Did that person seek help from a close friend or family member? They could have been under the influence. Someone out there knows the truth! She didnt have a bag to run away and she would also need a reason, a reason that no one has explained!

That's a great theory that I hadn't yet thought of! Somebody out there must know something.

The fact that she left her home so late at night, alone - on a wet and windy Valentines night - and that she went walking a very strange route, suggest to me that something was amiss at home and that is what has led to her disappearance. JMO. As to what actually happened to her, that is shrouded in mystery. It’s as if she just vanished without a trace. All horribly baffling. And the lack of updates still bothers me greatly. I am anxious for her welfare and keep hoping daily for good news - and I don’t even know the girl, so goodness knows how her loved ones must be feeling right now!

Post on Face Book from Hampshire Constabulary ...

A woman’s body has been found in the Hawley area today (Wednesday 18 March).

Formal identification has yet to take place but the next of kin of missing Lisa Hale from Farnborough has been informed.

The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file is being prepared for the Coroner.

We would like to thank everyone who has offered to help with searches for missing Lisa, and who has shared the appeals and supported our investigation.

Just announced: "A woman’s body has been found in the Hawley area today (Wednesday 18 March).

Formal identification has yet to take place but the next of kin of missing Lisa Hale from Farnborough has been informed.

The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file is being prepared for the Coroner.

We would like to thank everyone who has offered to help with searches for missing Lisa, and who has shared the appeals and supported our investigation.

The body of a woman has been found in Hawley today (18 March).
Formal identification is yet to take place but the body is believed to be that of missing Farnborough woman Lisa Hale.

The 40 year old has been missing since 14 February.

Police say the death is not being treated as suspicious and her next of kin has been informed.

A woman’s body has been found in Hawley today.

Formal ID has yet to take place but the next of kin of missing Lisa Hale from Farnborough has been informed.

The death is not being treated as suspicious.

Thank you to all who have supported our investigation.

Farnborough Police on Twitter
Very sad news. May Lisa RIP.

So very sad. She seemed to be full of life, and loved, with a good support network. Such a shame that she wasn’t able to seek help from them. Just goes to show how deeply some do bury their struggles. RIP Lisa.
Thanks for all your support guys. I’m gutted . I wish it had been a happier ending but at least her dads and brother has closure

For my own morbid curiousity, I'd be interested to know where she was found. I live right next to the woods and it's unnerving that it may be close by.

I'm glad there was no suspicious circumstances, but I'm interested to know how this sad mystery unfolded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back