Found Deceased UK - Lisa Hale, 40, Farnborough, 14 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because Lisa still hasn't been found, I'm wondering today if she hasn't just run away. It would certainly account for her leaving her mobile behind. Can fitbits track your location etc? (I would imagine she would wear such a device)

Because Lisa still hasn't been found, I'm wondering today if she hasn't just run away. It would certainly account for her leaving her mobile behind. Can fitbits track your location etc? (I would imagine she would wear such a device)

According to Strava, the last run she did was recorded on a Garmin Forerunner 220. I have a Forerunner 235 and it certainly tracks my location while I'm recording runs but I'm not technical enough to know if police could use that to know her location outside of runs. I know you have to wait for GPS to connect each time you start a run so possibly not?

According to Strava, the last run she did was recorded on a Garmin Forerunner 220. I have a Forerunner 235 and it certainly tracks my location while I'm recording runs but I'm not technical enough to know if police could use that to know her location outside of runs. I know you have to wait for GPS to connect each time you start a run so possibly not?
Theres no confirmation she had her phone, some say she left it at home. Yout right I wonder if she was wearing her watch. I know My gps watch wont clock my gsp without my phone near by but my watch is 5 years old i dont know if other watches are the same.

Theres no confirmation she had her phone, some say she left it at home. Yout right I wonder if she was wearing her watch. I know My gps watch wont clock my gsp without my phone near by but my watch is 5 years old i dont know if other watches are the same.

Mine will work without the phone, although it has to sync with the phone to upload the run to Strava. I believe all of the GPS data is still on the watch though. Although, I'm fairly sure it is only tracking it when I ask it to.

I suspect there are things going on in the background. The police aren't usually this quiet.

There continues to be no sighting in the woods, despite the thousands of people and dogs every day. That makes me doubt she is in there, but who knows.

Certainly those close to her are being very quiet.

I wonder if (and hope) she has made recent contact with someone? It does seem terribly strange that there has been no update whatsoever.

And still so many unanswered questions. Why go out so late at night and take such a strange route? Why leave your phone behind? If running away, why not pack a bag? Why were items allegedly found in the woods, what items were they and what does it indicate? Why did her partner not seem overly concerned the next morning (when he went to Parkrun)? Reports say this was totally out of character, so what are these people thinking must have happened? Many more questions persist, but these are top of my mind.

Why leave your phone behind? If running away, why not pack a bag? Why were items allegedly found in the woods, what items were they and what does it indicate? Why did her partner not seem overly concerned the next morning (when he went to Parkrun)? Reports say this was totally out of character, so what are these people thinking must have happened? Many more questions persist, but these are top of my mind.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree! Why haven't the police said why she left so late to walk the route she runs late at night without a phone. It was valentine's night why wasnt she with her fiancee? Had the night together gone sour? If she was in hawley woods and it was suicide i would have thought by now they would have found her with all the searching. I think she loved life and she was fit and healthy. Did she get hit by a car who didnt see her in her dark clothes? Did they panic and put her in the car and deposited the body else where? Did that person seek help from a close friend or family member? They could have been under the influence. Someone out there knows the truth! She didnt have a bag to run away and she would also need a reason, a reason that no one has explained!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back