UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting she’s adamant and repeating she was asleep but then

“At 3.17am while Cole and the youth are outside the house the dialler app on Williamson’s phone is accessed.

The defendant said: “I don’t know, I didn’t have my phone.”

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

Why wouldn’t she continue to repeat she was asleep like in her previous answers? Tripping herself up again

I was looking out for my son….. By keeping him away from Jay and [the youth].”

Why not just ask jc and youth to go back to their home ?

Although they had separate homes, they were 'a family', they had a child together ... it's easy to forget that when the baby/toddler isn't mentioned constantl.

I've also wondered if Angharad felt worried that John would take the baby away from her again too as he'd done so previously.

Last edited:

Williamson asked about 'hypothermia' comments

Footage is played to the court of when police attended 5 Lower Llansantffraid and Angharad Williamson was filmed on body camera. She is seen sobbing on the doorstep while being comforted by Rhiannon Hales and makes reference to Logan being unconscious and having hypothermia.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “In that footage you go on about Logan being cold.” Williamson said: “He had no coat so of course he would be cold.”

Ms Rees said: “You didn’t know how long he had been out of the house.” Williamson said: “If he went out during the night it would be cold.”

Ms Rees said: “It was a July summer's day… You knew he was in the river, didn’t you, because you told John Cole to get rid of the body?" Sobbing, Williamson said: “No I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “When did you find out he was in the river?” Williamson said: “Some time when the police were at my house. I had two seizures, I can’t remember.”

During the video footage Williamson was heard saying: “We’ve watched enough cop shows, we know something is wrong… It could be hyperthermia from the cold.”

The youth was heard saying: “It’s not that cold unless he’s gone in the river.” Williamson said: “What do you mean gone in the river?”

After the video was played Ms Rees said: “Where did you get this idea he had hypothermia?” Williamson said: “Because if you’re out in the cold you get hypothermia.”

Ms Rees said: “But Rhiannon Hales said it wasn’t that cold.” Williamson said: “In the summer when you have no cloud cover the temperature dips at night ime… I wasn’t thinking straight.”

Williamson asked about 'hypothermia' comments

Footage is played to the court of when police attended 5 Lower Llansantffraid and Angharad Williamson was filmed on body camera. She is seen sobbing on the doorstep while being comforted by Rhiannon Hales and makes reference to Logan being unconscious and having hypothermia.

Prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “In that footage you go on about Logan being cold.” Williamson said: “He had no coat so of course he would be cold.”

Ms Rees said: “You didn’t know how long he had been out of the house.” Williamson said: “If he went out during the night it would be cold.”

Ms Rees said: “It was a July summer's day… You knew he was in the river, didn’t you, because you told John Cole to get rid of the body?" Sobbing, Williamson said: “No I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “When did you find out he was in the river?” Williamson said: “Some time when the police were at my house. I had two seizures, I can’t remember.”

During the video footage Williamson was heard saying: “We’ve watched enough cop shows, we know something is wrong… It could be hyperthermia from the cold.”

The youth was heard saying: “It’s not that cold unless he’s gone in the river.” Williamson said: “What do you mean gone in the river?”

After the video was played Ms Rees said: “Where did you get this idea he had hypothermia?” Williamson said: “Because if you’re out in the cold you get hypothermia.”

Ms Rees said: “But Rhiannon Hales said it wasn’t that cold.” Williamson said: “In the summer when you have no cloud cover the temperature dips at night ime… I wasn’t thinking straight.”

But - at some point - Logan would allegedly have been in unbearable pain - I would expect a lot of cryimg and distress and yet no neighbours or passers by or visitors heard or saw Logan in distress.

That is odd IMO

Although they had separate homes, they were 'a family', they had a child together ... it's easy to forget that when the baby/toddler isn't mentioned constantl.

I've also wondered if Angharad felt worried that John would take the bet away from her again too as he'd done so previously.

But - in her words - she was trying to keep Logan away from jc and youth - to stop any attack towards Logan.
So, the logical thing to do - for the good of all the family - and by using the excuse ( if she needed to ) that Logan was isolating because of covid - would be to ask jc and youth to go back to their own home.

But - in her words - she was trying to keep Logan away from jc and youth - to stop any attack towards Logan.
So, the logical thing to do - for the good of all the family - and by using the excuse ( if she needed to ) that Logan was isolating because of covid - would be to ask jc and youth to go back to their own home.
As an aside that’s an excellent point Alyce. If they were all so Covid phobic, why didn’t the two males go back to jc’s place? It’s only a short walk, they could isolate there. It’s just all BS isn’t it.

16:16KEY EVENT
'You have lied in the past to social workers, the police…. And you’re lying now to this jury'
Concluding her cross-examination of defendant Angharad Williamson prosecutor Caroline Rees QC said: “You knew [Logan] was in the river because you played your part in not only his death but the disposal of his body and John Cole told you that’s where he was.”

Wailing, Williamson said: “I didn’t. I didn’t touch my son or move his body.”

Ms Rees said: “Even at the hospital you kept up the act, wishing you taught him to swim.”

Williamson said: “Because he was found in the river, he was scared of water and I thought he may have fallen in. I didn’t know the post-mortem so didn’t know what happened to him."

Ms Rees added: “You wanted everyone to believe he drowned because he couldn’t swim.” Williamson said: “No I didn’t.”

Ms Rees said: “You had many opportunities to tell police and hospital staff about what happened to him on Thursday….. You had many opportunities to report what [Cole] had done." Williamson said: “I was scared.”

Ms Rees said: “The only person you were scared for was you.” Williamson said: “No it was not.”

Ms Rees said: “Why were you so keen to see the results of the post-mortem?”

Williamson said: “Because I wanted to know what happened to my baby…. I wanted him back so I could wash his body and dress him. I never got to say goodbye to him.”

Ms Rees said: “You have lied in the past to social workers, the police…. And you’re lying now to this jury.”

Sobbing and wailing, Williamson said: “No I’m not, I never hurt my child. I never ever laid one finger on my child. You’re so wrong, I loved the bones of that boy, I’ve made mistakes but I didn’t murder him and I didn’t cover it up.”

That might be what you would do or I might do, yes.

'Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

When I said I was a s*** mum I loved my child but not the way I used to'

Peter Rouch QC, for Angharad Williamson, has some brief follow-up questions for his client.

He said: “You said looking back you could have done more and said: ‘I have been a s*** mum’. At the time those things were happening what was your view of them?”

Williamson said: “Thy way I am talking about being a s*** mum is allowing Jay’s views on being slightly harsher to Logan, accepting the fact I pulled away from Logan, giving him cuddles and being intimate with him. When I said I was a s*** mum I loved my child but not the way I used to.”

Mr Rouch said: “At the time did you think you were a s*** mum?” Williamson said: “No.”

Mr Rouch said: “Did it happen overnight?”

Williamson said: “No, gradually.”

The defendant has finished her evidence.

she's saying they took her phone with them and accessed the dialler app? didn't JC say he didn't have her password? do we have any data from JC's phone that night I wonder
nothing was found on JCs or the youths phone..there was no previous history of pimple popping videos but AWs phone for the last few years there's been hundreds of watches of pimple popping videos. Also not long ago within a space of a few minutes she watched a pimple popper video as she was messaging a friend between her watching another pimple popper video showing off her new engagement ring..so basically she's full of shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper