GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said I'm just thinking out loud.
Doesn't mean I agree with what's happened to Logan. I hope he gets justice and they all get sent down for a very long time.!

I think there's alot more to the story than we know. Wish I could get in there minds lol.

All mol

Thank goodness this trial is coming to an end.

I hope the sentences will be adequate and not later sent to Appelate Court for being too lenient as in Arthur's case (still no news about the result).

I can't wait to see the mugshots!!!!
"Say cheese" AW & JC!!!

Last edited:
I do think there is a chance that the youth did it all by himself.

The stamping and kicks on the back and hands in the autopsy-

Remember the school report that he attacked another student and was jumping on his back and head stamping. And he did that because someone told him. He didn't even dislike the child, unlike Logan who he "wanted to kill"

Just moo
I can’t get my head round why AW would protect him though. She’s so out for herself IMO - if she had more, why not sling it? It’s puzzling to me.

I can’t get my head round why AW would protect him though. She’s so out for herself IMO - if she had more, why not sling it? It’s puzzling to me.

The only reason I can think that AW could possibly be protecting the youth is that she is trying to buy his silence about something that he might reveal.

I think she said the youth did a “sweep” and held his head down, something like that was it? I agree that is vile enough, but I just bet there was a whole lot more.
And she said that something happened while she was asleep - pointing to both JC and the youth.

Because both of them took Logan's body to the river and tampered with her phone, plus returned to the bedroom - lights and curtains moved.

That is her version.

Last edited:
I am wondering as the foster parents wanted the placement to end immediately,whether social services had no where suitable to place the youth at short notice and therefore allowed JC to have him,maybe only temporarily until a more permanent home was found.
Which is weird, because the social worker tried to say that she never was told about the death threats the youth allegedly made.

But if that was true, then what reason would the social worker have for moving him out so quickly?

But why would he hate Logan so much as to tell he wanted to kill him?

Was he jealous of JC being a stepdad to the boy?

Or maybe it was just silly provocative behaviour?
Remember when AW said that JC was always mad about the way she would cuddle with Logan and baby him, etc?

I wonder if the youth was jealous of that since he didn't have a mother anymore? And he would sometimes talk in a baby voice---which kind of shows his need to be babied and cared for and the only way he knew was to talk like a little boy.

I think he may have resented Logan for having a loving mum and a little family----which is tragically ironic, considering how it all ended.

The only reason I can think that AW could possibly be protecting the youth is that she is trying to buy his silence about something that he might reveal.

I think she hasn't told anyone about the assaults and attacks by the 2 others because it makes her look even more guilty for not doing anything about it. If she admits that she saw on the video camera that the youth jumped on Logan's hand, hit him above the eye with the dinosaur, kicked him in the back and made him fall off the bed onto the floor, landing on his head---we would call it child abuse/neglect on her part.

So she is holding back and just giving little hints about how violent her little perfect fairytale was.

I think she said the youth did a “sweep” and held his head down, something like that was it? I agree that is vile enough, but I just bet there was a whole lot more.

And she didn't say anything about JC or the Y attacking Logan until she learnt that JC had said she was awake that night and had woken him up to say Logan had died. . At which point she changed her statement and introduced the details about the attack.

Which is weird, because the social worker tried to say that she never was told about the death threats the youth allegedly made.

But if that was true, then what reason would the social worker have for moving him out so quickly?

I think the social worker, conveniently for her, did not hear many things. I wonder if the foster family insisted on Y being removed asap, so she had no choice but to comply

I think the social worker, conveniently for her, did not hear many things. I wonder if the foster family insisted on Y being removed asap, so she had no choice but to comply

Totally agree about the social worker's selective hearing. She is trying to save her own skin. I just wonder what on earth made her think placing him with a family with young children was a good idea in the first place.

Then hearing what happened in the foster home let JC have him ,just beggers belief.

Remember when AW said that JC was always mad about the way she would cuddle with Logan and baby him, etc?

I wonder if the youth was jealous of that since he didn't have a mother anymore? And he would sometimes talk in a baby voice---which kind of shows his need to be babied and cared for and the only way he knew was to talk like a little boy.

I think he may have resented Logan for having a loving mum and a little family----which is tragically ironic, considering how it all ended.
I agree.
His using "baby voice" still at 13 is a massive red flag for me.
Besides, I guess it caused snickering at school at him and, as a result, his aggression.

It seems to me "baby voice" is a sign of his regression when he felt threatened.

Last edited:
I agree.
His using "baby voice" still at 13 is a massive red flag for me.
Besides, I guess it caused snickering at school at him and, as a result, his aggression.

It seems to me "baby voice" is a sign of his regression when he felt threatened.
I’m more inclined to think it was a manipulative tactic personally, but we’ll probably never know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1