GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he admitted to it didn't he?
Did he?
She said that.
We never know with this trio.
Yes, I am so confused by this clown parade. None of them tell the truth.

She said the youth admitted it.

JC says he couldn't have done so because all 3 of them were together in the kitchen when Logan came crashing down the stairs.

I can easily believe a 5 yr old could trip and fall on the stairs. But if someone pushes them, that increases the chances of a more serious injury because the force would be greater. JMO

I bet we will read many intersting stories concerning all 3 of them after the trial.
I googled this Sarn place - it is a village with less than 3000 people.
Knowing life, everybody knows everybody there.

Last edited:
Did he?

Yes, I am so confused by this clown parade. None of them tell the truth.

She said the youth admitted it.

JC says he couldn't have done so because all 3 of them were together in the kitchen when Logan came crashing down the stairs.

I can easily believe a 5 yr old could trip and fall on the stairs. But if someone pushes them, that increases the chances of a more serious injury because the force would be greater. JMO
Mr H. (youth's defence) said very important thing in my opinion:

The responsibility lies with ADULTS.
They were the CARERS of all minors in this household.

Logan Mwangi murder trial jury hears closing speeches

Last edited:
“Ms Rees said the evidence showed him to be a violent boy who had a fascination for cruelty.

She reminded the jury of previously heard evidence that the youth defendant had made repeated threats to kill Logan just five days before he was found dead.”

Boy 'treated like disposable rubbish in life and in death', court hears | ITV News

BBM

To my knowledge the repeated threats were made to the foster family. 5 days!! Which I make to be around July 26th.

“Ms Rees said the evidence showed him to be a violent boy who had a fascination for cruelty.

She reminded the jury of previously heard evidence that the youth defendant had made repeated threats to kill Logan just five days before he was found dead.”

Boy 'treated like disposable rubbish in life and in death', court hears | ITV News

BBM

To my knowledge the repeated threats were made to the foster family. 5 days!! Which I make to be around July 26th.
So does it mean he just had arrived to the "family"?

Earlier, he might have just visited JC, no?

It is all sooo confusing.

I am wondering as the foster parents wanted the placement to end immediately,whether social services had no where suitable to place the youth at short notice and therefore allowed JC to have him,maybe only temporarily until a more permanent home was found.

I am wondering as the foster parents wanted the placement to end immediately,whether social services had no where suitable to place the youth at short notice and therefore allowed JC to have him,maybe only temporarily until a more permanent home was found.
I think this could definitely be a possibility. But would Ys social worker have been advising JC re benefits for Y if it was only going to be temporary? MOO

I think this could definitely be a possibility. But would Ys social worker have been advising JC re benefits for Y if it was only going to be temporary? MOO

That is a good point. Though I can see AW knowing exactly what benefits were available to be claimed and even if JC was having the youth for a few weeks ,would tell him to ask about them. Or he knew himself he was entitled to benefits as the youth's carer.

I have a feeling the youth has been the one who's been the abuser. I think he's been hurting Logan when no one's been watching and the fatal blow to the stomach has been done when no one was watching...or cole has seen it and told him to keep his gob shut. I have a feeling the mum hasn't seen the full amount Logan has been hurt and has only seen bits and has just thought it's boys being naughty. So if and when Logan has been upset and is hurt she's not realised it's bad. I can't see a mum who's gone from being crazy over protective of her little boy to then being a murderer. I know it happens but I just don't know with her. She always looks so happy and relaxed when u see pictures of her with Logan. It's hard to see her hurting him but then again it does happen. Looks are deceiving.!

I definitely recon the youth has more of a part to play in this tho than just being a scared little boy. I get he's a troubled teen but I think he's gone to far with Logan and seriously hurt him without realising the seriousness off what he's done. In other words he's kicked him in the stomach without realising he could do some serious damage and not thought about the fact he could kill him.
I don't know I'm thinking out loud...it's been such a heartbreaking trial I don't know what to think about any of them.

All moo

I know from my many years teaching that any child would know kicking another child in the stomach could seriously injured them.

An older junior age child (even if they had learning difficulties) would know if they hit/kicked/punched an infant aged child they could seriously harm them. All schools take any head injury,however minor, seriously and children are very aware that heads are something you protect.

There is no way in that small flat could AW be unaware of violence being inflicted on Logan. He had been systematically abused over a period of time. If by the smallest possibility of chance she did not witness an attack,Logan's injuries would have alerted her to the fact he had been attacked. His crushed hand alone should have warranted medical attention yet alone anything else.

I get what people are saying and it's just me thinking out loud.

Not every child will know that it would cause harm..not even adults would know how serious it could be. I dont think this kid realises how serious things are..he's obviously not been taught that actions have a consequence. Or the reality of him making bad choices. It's easy for people to say things when they come from a good home and have a good upbringing. That's not me being patronising or anything but I've seen it alot over my life time. People who have loving family homes don't see how bad things can actually be because they have never experienced it. So when something like like a mother not being a mother happens they don't understand it because there mother shows unconditional love. (Easiest thing that came to mind) but it happens and has a massive impact.
This youth is messed up and I don't think he understands life properly at all like a normal kid would. I think he's been jelous of Logan and hurt him and kept hurting him and Coles done nothing to protect Logan because his loyalty it with the youth. I think it's been done when aw is out the house and not looking.
The only thing that makes me question her is the fact she says she's asleep but lights and phone use say she's awake.

I do think the whole lot of them are messed up in the head tho and need some serious therapy and there lives pulling apart and rebuilding. But first punishment for what they did yo poor Logan.

All moo

I can't see a mum who's gone from being crazy over protective of her little boy to then being a murderer. I know it happens but I just don't know with her. She always looks so happy and relaxed when u see pictures of her with Logan. It's hard to see her hurting him but then again it does happen. Looks are deceiving.!

I think her feelings may have changed when she had another child. New baby supplanted Logan in her affections. Especially as she was currently with the new baby's father, not Logan's father, and new baby's father clearly resented Logan.

Not every child will know that it would cause harm..not even adults would know how serious it could be. I dont think this kid realises how serious things are..he's obviously not been taught that actions have a consequence. Or the reality of him making bad choices. It's easy for people to say things when they come from a good home and have a good upbringing. That's not me being patronising or anything but I've seen it alot over my life time. People who have loving family homes don't see how bad things can actually be because they have never experienced it. So when something like like a mother not being a mother happens they don't understand it because there mother shows unconditional love. (Easiest thing that came to mind) but it happens and has a massive impact.
This youth is messed up and I don't think he understands life properly at all like a normal kid would. I think he's been jelous of Logan and hurt him and kept hurting him and Coles done nothing to protect Logan because his loyalty it with the youth. I think it's been done when aw is out the house and not looking.
The only thing that makes me question her is the fact she says she's asleep but lights and phone use say she's awake.

I do think the whole lot of them are messed up in the head tho and need some serious therapy and there lives pulling apart and rebuilding. But first punishment for what they did yo poor Logan.

All moo

The youth would have been taught in school that actions have consequences. He also would have been taught in his martial arts classes that manoeuvres he learnt must only be used in lessons never practised on other people. He would have been told why and that serious injury could result .

AW only went out to buy tobacco and alcohol according to reports we have heard. She knew what had happened. I am still of the opinion she also physically abused Logan.

She knew he was in severe pain and injured. She let him suffer in agony without getting medical help. I hope she is found guilty of murder and is given a whole life sentence.

All moo
It might be the youth is all buster and provocation just to draw attention he craves.

He can't impress with school results, so he tries to impress in a bad way.

But still - impress and draw attention.

His martial arts training also seems to me as an effort to be impressive.
Who knows?

All moo
I’m not inclined to take her ‘over protectiveness’ at face value, and I have met many parents who really are over protective, and wouldn’t describe themselves as so. A string of relationships, that’s not over protective, neither is smacking a child which I believe she admits to. Her actions of not sending him to school ‘due to covid’ in the context of his his subsequent murder, just seems like avoiding professionals to me. Can you imagine the pain as your abdomen filled with blood? There is no way she was blissfully unaware of the abuse he sustained, even if it wasn’t her who assaulted him. IMO.

I’m not inclined to take her ‘over protectiveness’ at face value, and I have met many parents who really are over protective, and wouldn’t describe themselves as so. A string of relationships, that’s not over protective, neither is smacking a child which I believe she admits to. Her actions of not sending him to school ‘due to covid’ in the context of his his subsequent murder, just seems like avoiding professionals to me. Can you imagine the pain as your abdomen filled with blood? There is no way she was blissfully unaware of the abuse he sustained, even if it wasn’t her who assaulted him. IMO.

Her so called over protectiveness at school was an act. She was trying to act the caring parent and demand attention from the staff.

I have wondered if her phone calls to check how Logan was might have been her checking that Logan had not revealed something in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee