UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping a very open mind on this. Will revise my thoughts if there are charges.

Same, mothers SM certainly doesn't give the impression she would murder her child but guess who knows. First thoughts was it was a tragic accident but confused by the suspected murder charges especially with the 13yr old??

Same, mothers SM certainly doesn't give the impression she would murder her child but guess who knows. First thoughts was it was a tragic accident but confused by the suspected murder charges especially with the 13yr old??

I think you can portray yourself to be anyone you like on SM. I don’t think we can make a judgement on her based on her SM.

It’s hard for me to process that any mother can play a part in their child’s murder.

I’m not sure there are any circumstances in this case that I could give the benefit of the doubt to the parents, if of course they are charged. Even if this was an accident, nothing justifies throwing your child in a river. Moo

Wonder how they figured this one out so quickly. A quick turn around from a drowning to a murder.

Can only assume mum has 'pretended' little Logan went out on his own accord through the door that had been left open but police have discovered evidence from the doorbell cam and also someone slipping up in the interview?

Wonder how they figured this one out so quickly. A quick turn around from a drowning to a murder.

Presumably interviewed family members and something didn’t add up - but serious enough to warrant arresting all 3 and taking them to separate locations. My immediate guess is something involving the minor that one or both parents may or may not be covering for (if I was pushed I would imagine it less likely the mother was directly involved, but something she has said doesn’t tie with the statements from the other family members but for optics all the family have been taken in for questioning and to put pressure on the others and to draw out statements under formal caution at a police station with solicitor etc etc).
So horrendous for all involved. I really hope whatever it was was actually just a tragic accident where there has been a foolish cover-up attempt for misguided reasons, rather than anything more sinister.

Pictured: Funny and polite' five-year-old boy found dead in river | Daily Mail Online

Police seize doorbell footage after 'murder' of five-year-old Logan: Man, 39, woman, 30, and boy, 13, are quizzed after boy - who had been isolating with his parents as he recovered from Covid - is found dead in a river just yards from his home
  • Logan Williamson's body was found in River Ogmore close to home in Sarn near Bridgend, South Wales
  • Police arrest man, 39, woman, 30, and boy, 13, on suspicion of murder after the discovery on Saturday
  • Neighbours say they were woken by screams from outside the family's home on a terraced row of flats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284