UK - Lois and John McCullough, 70s, daughter accused of killing parents between 21 Aug 2018 and Sept 2023, Chelmsford, Essex, 15 Sept 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not trying to take away any of the blame from Virginia here but I do wonder why, over the course of those years, from 2018 to 2023, none of these sisters ever went to visit their parents ?
I totally agree. Their parents were older and unwell, and could have died of natural causes at any moment. Yet for years, even during Covid, the other relatives didn't care enough to insist on even saying hello on the phone. IMO, the killer daughter knew she could get away with it, because no one else in the family cared or would notice.

JMO

I totally agree. Their parents were older and unwell, and could have died of natural causes at any moment. Yet for years, even during Covid, the other relatives didn't care enough to insist on even saying hello on the phone. IMO, the killer daughter knew she could get away with it, because no one else in the family cared or would notice.

JMO
Does feel really weird given their comments that apparently none of the other siblings either visited or tried to speak to their parents for years.

Disturbing footage shows the moment a daughter breaks down sobbing as she reveals where she hid the murder weapon used to brutally hit her mother 'like a xylophone' after also killing her father.

Does feel really weird given their comments that apparently none of the other siblings either visited or tried to speak to their parents for years.
In the closing remarks it says she sent texts pretending to be her mother and even spoke to one of her sisters on the phone pretending to be her mum. She also sent preprinted Christmas and birthday cards to relatives in her parents name.

Not all families are close, either emotionally or geographically. It might have become quite normal to them to never visit and only hear now and then by text.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back