GUILTY UK - Lorraine Cox, 32, found deceased, Exeter, 31 August 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing the prosecution is missing is a cause of death, hence the defendant alleging she didn't die by his hands but he did dismember her afterwards.

They didn't have a cause of death for Libby Squire either but from all of the circumstantial evidence the jury decided on the right verdict.

Hopefully that will be the same here, I think the key evidence will be his Internet searches about dismemberment etc in the days before she died.

The only thing the prosecution is missing is a cause of death, hence the defendant alleging she didn't die by his hands but he did dismember her afterwards.

They didn't have a cause of death for Libby Squire either but from all of the circumstantial evidence the jury decided on the right verdict.

Hopefully that will be the same here, I think the key evidence will be his Internet searches about dismemberment etc in the days before she died.

I agree, clearly premeditated.

I feel terrible for the friend who stood her up, I hope she has professional help to deal with this.

Thank you @Scorpiette . Much appreciate your coverage.
You're welcome. I'm fairly local so have been aware of this case from the beginning. There did seem to be a sort of news blackout for this case. Minimal details released etc. Loads of rumours circulating in the early days. At least 3 crime scenes. Thank goodness for CCTV. I feel safer knowing they are out there.

The accused looks soft, but alleged actions speak otherwise, imo, speculation.
Lorraine Cox murder trial: Body was dismembered 'neatly and cleanly'
''Dr Jeffery said the torso had been mutilated by a strip of skin being removed from the lower back and buttocks, a cut being made in the forehead and a tattoo - which denoted the 32-year-old was a diabetic - removed from an arm.

She said Ms Cox's T-shirt was found in her mouth''
_114384137_christophermayerfb.jpg

Image caption Azam Mangori, also known as Christopher Mayer, has denied murdering Lorraine Cox
Lorraine Cox murder: Accused watched amputation videos
''The accused, also known as Christopher Mayer, researched human anatomy during the week between her alleged killing and police discovering her body parts.

He accessed a video showing a step-by-step guide on digging a grave by hand, the court heard.

The shop worker also downloaded material from the internet showing a mock wrestling match of an amputee and information about the anatomical structure of the human leg.''

Thanks @Scorpiette

Looks like court was in session today then but the reporter didn't give live updates. However seems they won't be sitting for the rest of this week. I wish Lorraine had more coverage. However, that doesn't diminish the fact that I think of her as much as I think of anyone who has met a violent, unlawful death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panchoept
Back