GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I used to walk around a lot with my friends when I was a teenager from Park Parade over the Denvilles bridge then on to spencersfield into Emsworth ,if she walked around a lot its doable but the jurys out now on the Emsworth ping.
Was she in a car ?

Ha!! Small world , my Mum lives in Denvilles , we moved there when I was a teen the reason I used to walk as that was the only way back to Leigh Park ,I used to hate that bridge specially at night.

Magicslipper I grew up in the road I live in now (moved away came back and moved into a different house but same road) I did wonder to myself last night if we might know each other! Yeah the bridge is a bit mad, I would spend hours on my roller boots throwing myself down it when I was a teen!

Magicslipper I grew up in the road I live in now (moved away came back and moved into a different house but same road) I did wonder to myself last night if we might know each other! Yeah the bridge is a bit mad, I would spend hours on my roller boots throwing myself down it when I was a teen!
told you everyone knows everyone else in our area :)
It has changed a lot since they built all the new houses on the rapeseed field. Can you walk through the new houses to West leigh?

told you everyone knows everyone else in our area :)
It has changed a lot since they built all the new houses on the rapeseed field. Can you walk through the new houses to West leigh?

Yeah it’s a small world.. when you say new houses?! Do you mean the newer part of Denvilles? Which was the old field, because if so then no, you would still have to go up and over the bridge or down Barton’s Road I believe

Yeah it’s a small world.. when you say new houses?! Do you mean the newer part of Denvilles? Which was the old field, because if so then no, you would still have to go up and over the bridge or down Barton’s Road I believe
Yes that's it used to be a big farmers field , I was wandering if you could cut through there now to Bartons? I know if you cross from the Oaks you can cut through a field to Denvilles.
I have to be up early so will have to turn in , praying for justice for Louise.
Night all and stay safe

Thanks. This is good information new to me. Her family’s instincts must have grown from observed past behavior. She is 16 years after all. Good grief, I had four kids in five years so the explosion of teenage hormones hit me all at once. I get it. I thought the same thing before reading about her friends creating a website to find her. She sure is pretty, isn’t she? I imagine she is popular and socially mature. This is why I still worry. It seems as though the word on the street and internet would have helped to site her by now especially with Officer involvement. And...

I’m a little jaded, I think. I just came off a deep dive low blow from the Gannon Stauch disappearance. The stepmom in that case said something similar to : “Her family speculated that the girl was not going to switch her phone on knowing that the police can trace her. “ The stepmom is now set to go on trial soon for murdering this little boy.

From your link:
Louise's mobile phone was last traced on Friday at 2pm at Emsworth skate park near Havant. The signal has not been tracked since.
Worried friends and relatives have set up a website for people to share and leave messages and to help co-ordinate the local search for her.

They have asked the public not to hamper the police investigation, particularly with the coronavirus lockdown.

Kat Foy created a community group dedicated to finding Louise. She said that the public should not do their own searches but only contact Hampshire Police if they have information.

She added: 'They are in the important part of their search, the police are the experts at this stage. Please refrain from doing your own searches it will hinder the police.

'When they require the public to search they will request this, we are here to raise awareness.

'Louise is missing, we are not here to overwhelm Louise or worry her. Please, if you see Louise please do not approach her, it may scare her, please dial 101.'
I haven’t read anything at all yet except your post, so I suspect I will be super way off if I keep reading, but I just wanted you to know my very first thought was of Gannon.

I supppse they could have removed the profiles themselves?! Not sure why you would do that though. Unless of course the police advised them to do it?! They haven’t been rearrested, or not that we know of! But there is a lot of police presence in that area!

Last time I had to delete a Facebook profile for someone it said it would remain active for 30 days before being permanently deleted. Not sure how or who could accelerate that process but I'm guessing there are rules, maybe someone can find them.

I haven’t read anything at all yet except your post, so I suspect I will be super way off if I keep reading, but I just wanted you to know my very first thought was of Gannon.

That wasn’t a case I was familiar with so had a quick read, interesting thought! I had another case that came to mind Prior to hearing today’s news and now as others have said Becky Watts case is one that jumps out at me! I’ve just been reading the Comments on the local police press release and some of the comments from the family just unnerve me! Out of interest, does anyone recall a case where the police released a statement claiming “suspicious death” and it then turned out to be a suicide or natural causes?!

Last time I had to delete a Facebook profile for someone it said it would remain active for 30 days before being permanently deleted. Not sure how or who could accelerate that process but I'm guessing there are rules, maybe someone can find them.

They may have just deactivated their accounts, when you do that it disappears straight away!

All news reports I'm reading are saying last reported sighting was at midday on Somborne Drive. The information about the Emsworth Skate Park phone ping is not being reported anymore (except in the Daily Mail)

The original missing posters (which are the only thing the family ever wanted shared) state that she was last seen in Emsworth skate park but that poster has changed 3 or 4 times since that one was released! Police need to clarify her last known movements although I doubt they will if they know exactly what happened and they have arrested anyone over night.

I don’t know how much I can say to be honest?!
Ah Deppy we can't speculate on individuals until they have been named - I am thinking arrests are going to be made soon and names will be disclosed in next few days.

I have my thoughts - it us all too sad - what was the motiveI wonder any thoughts ? ... I don't believe this is a stranger.

Ah Deppy we can't speculate on individuals until they have been named - I am thinking arrests are going to be made soon and names will be disclosed in next few days.

I have my thoughts - it us all too sad - what was the motiveI wonder any thoughts ? ... I don't believe this is a stranger.

I’m 99% sure it will be someone very close to her. The person who reported her missing was one of the two who were arrested!

Just thinking out loud if a person is killed by someone within their household..not saying this is the case here..motive might be
Money?
Sexual?
Excesive anger because of not getting on?
A person knows something another person does not want known ?
Sick fantasies

Any other thoughts?

Just thinking out loud if a person is killed by someone within their household..not saying this is the case here..motive might be
Money?
Sexual?
Excesive anger because of not getting on?
A person knows something another person does not want known ?
Sick fantasies

Any other thoughts?

My thinking out loud .... thoughts are that she was a vulnerable young girl and someone known to her and he4bfamily seen that vulnerability and abused it. I am also thinking that sick individuals partner covered it up.

I honestly have no idea what the motive would be! I don’t feel it was intentional though! Perhaps panicked and tried to dispose of her maybe? Ahh I don’t know, there is a strange feeling about town, I think everyone is waiting for that “arrest” announcement from the police!

Rebecca Cooper, 39, changed her Facebook picture to one of her daughter and posted information about her on Wednesday.

Her profile's bio also read: 'I maybe too caring sometimes. I love my family and my friends, my kids are and always will be my life.'
upload_2020-5-22_7-2-15.jpeg
upload_2020-5-22_7-3-19.jpeg
Pictured: A map showing the whereabouts of Louise Smith prior to police discovering a body
Police hunting missing 16-year-old Louise Smith find a body | Daily Mail Online

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne