GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor Louise. RIP.
Maybe I've just not seen it but I'm surprised this case wasn't bigger in the news.

Sarahlou I said exactly the same thing earlier today! It’s the reason why I thought it was going to be a runaway case because although it’s been on local news it did not make national news, it’s as if the police knew much more than they were releasing to the public (for obvious reasons) and therefore I didn’t expect this outcome!

Sarahlou I said exactly the same thing earlier today! It’s the reason why I thought it was going to be a runaway case because although it’s been on local news it did not make national news, it’s as if the police knew much more than they were releasing to the public (for obvious reasons) and therefore I didn’t expect this outcome!

Front page on the dailymail's website currently.

I will be very surprised if the two on bail aren't arrested very soon. The police have been searching Havant Thicket for days now, they must have got intelligence on the whereabouts of these two in the vital hours after she went missing

I will be very surprised if the two on bail aren't arrested very soon. The police have been searching Havant Thicket for days now, they must have got intelligence on the whereabouts of these two in the vital hours after she went missing

Which begs the question of motive, regarding the people arrested...

It's gut wrenching just shocked this has happened so close to home. I so hope she gets justice .
The locals on here do you remember the case back in I think about 1999 in nearby Horndean of Helen Gorrie's murder? That one was awful too.
I'm not sure what I can or can not mention but I wander if this ties in with what a member of the public found a few days before?
If I have read it on an official face book page can I mention it?

It's gut wrenching just shocked this has happened so close to home. I so hope she gets justice .
The locals on here do you remember the case back in I think about 1999 in nearby Horndean of Helen Gorrie's murder? That one was awful too.
I'm not sure what I can or can not mention but I wander if this ties in with what a member of the public found a few days before?
If I have read it on an official face book page can I mention it?

I think a previous poster has mentioned some one local finding a coat and wondering if it could be connected,so I think it would be acceptable for you to report something else found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back