GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope there's some news soon. This is so heartbreaking.

Me too Robin! I don’t know what others think but this doesn’t seem to have the same “feel” as most missing young girl cases! There is normally much more media coverage, people in the local area don’t even know about the case! I really do feel as if this is more of a runaway situation than anything more sinister (I hope I’m right) I know we are now on day 13 and anyone harbouring her would surely have made contact even if it’s just to say she is safe but it doesn’t seem to be being taken as seriously as the majority of cases! Or is it just me that feels that way?!

This is so bloody heartbreaking , devastated for her Mum. I really didn't think it would come to this I so hoped she had run away.
I really hope she didn't suffer too much

I also thought she would be a runaway, it’s just heartbreaking! Now it’s a case of working out if this is down to a stranger or someone she knew. If of course it continues to be a suspicious death! May she fly high with the Angels! Of course no confirmation yet that it is Louise but it seems inevitable

Sorry I didn’t see the part about her phone! At the moment there appears to be some discrepancies as to where her phone was whether it is Havant skate park or Emsworth skate park! There are also 3 skate parks in Havant, the nearest one being 1.3 miles from Sombourne Drive! If it was the Emsworth skate park then they are 2.8 miles apart

There is another skate park which is 0.8 miles from Sombourne Drive but that is known as “Westleigh skate park” not Havant, so although it’s nearer to her last sighting I don’t think it was that one but again, I can’t confirm as I don’t think that has been made very clear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back