GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Crickets indeed. The only thing I noticed today, while looking at some old posts, is that someone has logged into the Louise Smith FB profile that was posted back in comment 52.

I remember her profile as showing Louise Smith aka Louise Mays. The Louise Mays name that was in the header has been removed. I cant say too much on that which would break TOS but her profile has been accessed lately by someone.

I can still see the "aka Louise May's" bit looking via Facebook mobile.

A social media page dedicated to helping find Louise, which had more than 1,500 members, was last night shut down at Louise's distressed family's request.

Police search country park lake in hunt for girl, 16, who went missing on VE Day

I was not a member of that media page but im guessing there was a lot of hurtful things being said on there.

LE have never stated in what capacity they think she was kidnaped and there has been no reports of her being spotted with anyone else. I do really hope LE have a POI and are playing their cards close to there chest.

I'm wondering if the last reported sighting was provided by the people who are under suspicion and hence the confused way of throwing in Thursday and what she was wearing etc as it's not reliable she was seen after Thursday?

I was just thinking similar.
There seems - now - to be emphasis on that wording....last reported.....
Plus, if someone saw her on the Friday, it does seem odd for that witness/witnesses not to be able to give some idea of what she was wearing.

I'm wondering if the last reported sighting was provided by the people who are under suspicion and hence the confused way of throwing in Thursday and what she was wearing etc as it's not reliable she was seen after Thursday?

My thoughts too on reading the new police update...its odd that they are interested in the day before now ...also odd that that evening she was wearing the same clothes and coat as given by whoever saw her last ...had there not been good weather the day she supposedly went missing? Not really coat weather

My thoughts too on reading the new police update...its odd that they are interested in the day before now ...also odd that that evening she was wearing the same clothes and coat as given by whoever saw her last ...had there not been good weather the day she supposedly went missing? Not really coat weather
Yes, it was warm on Thursday 7th May too. Although youngsters who might hang around outside would feasibly take a coat out with them

I know we can't discuss social media comment here but just to say that there is a lot of talk about the various sightings that were initially given to the public being conflicting and untrue and I'm guessing that's why they gone back to CCTV footage because other parties have been seen as unreliable sources

Yes, it was warm on Thursday 7th May too. Although youngsters who might hang around outside would feasibly take a coat out with them

Yes that's true ...was just thinking 7.30pm if out for the evening more likely to wear a coat than popping out for an hour midday..but teenagers are a strange bunch so who knows

It looks like the story of the Emsworth phone ping is not reliable the reason why the release of the new photo from the night before.
It was my partners birthday on the 7th May ,we sat in the garden until quite late , it did start getting a lot chillier in the evening.

It looks like the story of the Emsworth phone ping is not reliable the reason why the release of the new photo from the night before.
It was my partners birthday on the 7th May ,we sat in the garden until quite late , it did start getting a lot chillier in the evening.

Mabe the confusion about what she was wearing on Friday the 8th is because she did not come home the night before. I cannot find where she stayed on the night of the 7th. I am thinking that this lack of info is for a important reason.

What I did notice, was that there was a two day gap in the reporting of the alleged Kidnapers getting arrested, to when they got released. So maybe the police requested an extension on their arrest and they are still under a lot of suspicion. I hoping from the lack of info that LE are waiting for the POIs to slip up.

Evening all, I too am local to the area! I have to read through the rules & regulations and familiarise myself with them to know what I can and can’t say. I can possibly clarify something in relation to the arrests that hasn’t been mentioned but don’t want to say something I shouldn’t. I’ve an 18 year old daughter and if I ever want to know something that is going on in the area, I will ask her. May 8th was a very warm evening here, I don’t recall the local news recording in the area that day/night but that’s not to say they didn’t and I just didn’t see any news reports.

A social media page dedicated to helping find Louise, which had more than 1,500 members, was last night shut down at Louise's distressed family's request.

Police search country park lake in hunt for girl, 16, who went missing on VE Day

I was a member of this group, it was very active but very restricted, comments were often turned off which annoyed a lot of members! However nothing derogatory was posted (certainly not that I saw) it was purely used to share the police updates and news reports so I was very surprised to find it had disappeared today.

I was not a member of that media page but im guessing there was a lot of hurtful things being said on there.

LE have never stated in what capacity they think she was kidnaped and there has been no reports of her being spotted with anyone else. I do really hope LE have a POI and are playing their cards close to there chest.

Lou I was a member of the group and I can confirm that there were no hurtful comments said. Just the odd person here and there getting frustrated at the comments being turned off.

Magicslipper do you know if there has been any clarification as to whether the issue surrounding the phone, related to Emsworth Skate Park or Havant Skate Park? It seems unlikely to have been Emsworth due to the location that she was last seen at? I did read today that the mention of Emsworth was a mistake, which is not particularly helpful.

Lou I was a member of the group and I can confirm that there were no hurtful comments said. Just the odd person here and there getting frustrated at the comments being turned off.

I only guessed that there was a lot of hurtful things said, as sometimes Social Media can descend into mud slingling. Makes me wonder then, why the family requested the page shut down, as it was mainly to help find Louise?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back