GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update from Admin on Find Louise FB page

Police Update if you have information or was taking Vidios on VE day please check the footage, if you have captured anything has has Louise in the back ground please speak to the police immediatly
Officers searching for missing 16-year-old Louise from Havant are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed anything significant, or captured anything on video, during VE Day celebrations on Friday 8 May.
Louise was last see at around midday on VE Day in Somborne Drive, Havant.
She has not been in contact since. This is very out of character for her and both her family and police are understandably concerned for her welfare.
We are keen to hear from anyone who was celebrating VE Day on their driveways in Leigh Park or who drove through the area on Friday 8 May.
Chief Inspector Alex Reading said: “We know a lot of people would have been out on their driveways on VE Day, and may have been filming the celebrations in their neighbourhood on camera or mobile phone.
“If you were out celebrating or filming on VE Day in Leigh Park, we ask you to please take a look back over your footage to see if you captured Louise walking by.
“Perhaps you drove through the area on VE Day and saw someone matching Louise’s description, or caught her on Dash Cam. Please check your Dash Cam footage from this day to see if it captured anything that could help our investigation.
“I would like to thank the public for all their support, as I know this will be concerning for the community.
“We are still treating this as a missing person investigation, and our priority is to find Louise and make sure she is safe.
“Louise, if you are reading this, please call us and let us know you are ok. We just want to know that you are safe.
“If you feel you cannot call us, then please call a friend or a loved one – we need to know that you are ok.”
Louise is described as:
• white
• around 5ft 2ins tall
• of slim build
• straight, black, shoulder-length hair
We can’t be certain what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance, or what she is likely to be wearing now, but she was described as wearing black jeans, a black and white striped T-shirt, black trainers and a black coat with a fur hood on Thursday 7 May.
Officers have been conducting extensive enquiries and searches in Leigh Park and Havant, and these enquiries will continue today (Monday 18 May) in the Havant Thicket and Staunton Country Park areas.
Anyone with information should call police on 101, quoting 44200163113, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also submit information through our online portal by clicking here.
As part of the investigation, a 29-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of kidnap. They have since been released on bail.

I know VE day was very warm,cannot remember the weather on the 7th,but do not think it was cold enough to be wearing a coat with a fur hood,especially as most teenagers I know do not wear coats even when it is cold

absolutely,... it was warm here, we sat out in the street, all socially distanced :D in tee shirts

you are welcome :)
Its a lovely sunny day here today it is awful to think she is out there somewhere hopefully alive and not harmed.
A police helicopter was going over my house earlier quite low which is a lot more noticeable at the moment due to the lock down and I know the lake at Leigh Park Gardens was drained either yesterday or Sunday .
Search and rescue and the local police look like they are doing all taht they can.
Somborne Drive is part of the local shopping centre called Park Parade I heard the police were handing out flyers to shoppers yesterday in the precinct.
Hoping and praying her parents get news soon.

Im a local too....it's a large area they're searching. I'm assuming that to search such a large area for so many days they must have some intelligence linking Louise to this area? Wonder if phone signals from the accused couple on bail pinged there or some other surveillance?

Hi Stumpyaura , it would be nice to think they have something to back up where they are searching.
I know they have also been searching around near West Leigh skate park I thought maybe this was because it is on route to Emsworth that's if she really did go to Emsworth skate park.

Anyone local heard anything? No updates in the news since yesterday. Crickets online..

Crickets indeed. The only thing I noticed today, while looking at some old posts, is that someone has logged into the Louise Smith FB profile that was posted back in comment 52.

I remember her profile as showing Louise Smith aka Louise Mays. The Louise Mays name that was in the header has been removed. I cant say too much on that which would break TOS but her profile has been accessed lately by someone.

Regarding the sighting of Louise between 5 & 6pm on the day of her disappearance, would she likely be pottering around with another guy when her boyfriend Brad had been waiting for her at home since she left there to collect clothes at 12pm?

With regards to her possibly being with another male on the day she went missing, would this not have been officially reported? Im sure they would have reported that part to help jog peoples memories.
It could be that her meeting a guy was totally innocent and he was ruled out.

Do we know where she was collecting her clothes from? Ie a friend or family member that could live near the skate park? The lack of info or statements in this case is a bit baffling.

As far as I know officially reported the last sighting is at midday on the Friday. The sighting later with a boy is unofficial and taken from social media comments.

There's certainly a lot to be gleaned from social media comments which make the story sound like there is a lot the police are not releasing. I wonder if like other cases they've released the two arrested for kidnap but monitoring their movements/communications?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back