GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this happened at the flat I wonder if other people were there! This could have been a party gone wrong with an accidental OD and cover your butt scenario! MOO
No reports from neighbours in party’s. The more concerning question is the thicket is a hour walk maybe form there flat. A long way to carry a body. As neither drive. So must be more people involved

No reports from neighbours in party’s. The more concerning question is the thicket is a hour walk maybe form there flat. A long way to carry a body. As neither drive. So must be more people involved

I would say it is more like a 45 minute walk but far enough to walk with a body on your own so it does beg the question, how she got there?!!

Is that neither are able to drive. or that neither have a vehicle?
It is unusual for a 29 year old not to have learnt to drive.

Not if you know the area and take short cuts , I would say 30 minutes .
Also depends what way he entered the thicket
This is going to sound insensitive especially to the ones on here that know Louise so I apologise in advance. Lesley Birbeck was murdered and a young lad wheeled her body in a blue wheely bin down a main road before burying her in a shallow grave in a cemetery. If someone is desperate they will find a way

Hello to all, a newbie here and thought I would say a quick hey to all you lovely peeps. I live in the Portsmouth area and followed this story from her disappearance to obviously the suspect being formally charged. I don’t know if it’s just me, but something doesn’t sit quite right with me.

Hello to all, a newbie here and thought I would say a quick hey to all you lovely peeps. I live in the Portsmouth area and followed this story from her disappearance to obviously the suspect being formally charged. I don’t know if it’s just me, but something doesn’t sit quite right with me.

Hi am a newbie too! I'm not from the area but from what I've read from various sources, it's not sitting right with me either. Screams to me of one guy taking full blame in order to protect others. Feel so sad for Louise, by all accounts she was a lovely person, despite, I suspect, having a lot of dysfunctional people around her who really ought to have cared more about her welfare. The talk of drunken late night garden parties and strange behaviour by those who ought to be in mourning, yet a wider community obviously devastated, it's sad that maybe they are not that surprised that something bad happened to this poor girl given her circumstances. RIP beautiful girl

I'll just say her original fb post sounded hinky to me. It was way over the top, offered a narrative and sounded very angry and defensive when all she needed to say is my cousin is missing, please help us find her.

Hi am a newbie too! I'm not from the area but from what I've read from various sources, it's not sitting right with me either. Screams to me of one guy taking full blame in order to protect others. Feel so sad for Louise, by all accounts she was a lovely person, despite, I suspect, having a lot of dysfunctional people around her who really ought to have cared more about her welfare. The talk of drunken late night garden parties and strange behaviour by those who ought to be in mourning, yet a wider community obviously devastated, it's sad that maybe they are not that surprised that something bad happened to this poor girl given her circumstances. RIP beautiful girl

You and I must have read the same “source” of information, I was truly astonished that blood relatives from the fathers side are being kicked off a page that was set up to initially find the little girl. I have since seen a screen shot of text messages between Louise and her mum which is truly devastating.
My heart truly broke to read that, the body had been being confirmed as being Louise’s and yet there was a front garden party at her mothers home. Wtf!! Several persons have confirmed that was indeed the case. I know grief takes people in different ways but really? Lest we forget Louise - May she forever fly high! RIP Angel x

Last edited:
You and I must have read the same “source” of information, I was truly astonished that blood relatives from the fathers side are being kicked off a page that was set up to initially find the little girl. I have since seen a screen shot of text messages between Louise and her mum which is truly devastating.
My heart truly broke to read that, the body had been being confirmed as being Louise’s and yet there was a front garden party at her mothers home. Wtf!! Several persons have confirmed that was indeed the case. I know grief takes people in different ways but really? Lest we forget Louise - May she forever fly high! RIP Angel x
Wow oh wow what am I reading? Im beggining to understand why some ppl here think its all much more complicated. Tragic and very strange..

If there was 'a party' at relatives after all the details were confirmed them I can't say I'm too shocked or disturbed to be honest, for 2 reasons ...

1, You do you, however grief takes you is your business and absolutely no one elses.

2, This is not a family who goes to church on Sunday, works an office job Mon-Fri and plays golf on a Saturday ... they are what they are and that is absolutely fine. They aren't involved in Louise's murder and so get no shame from me. If getting drunk or off your face and playing music helps you right now then okay ... they are a dysfunctional family, they're not going to suddenly grieve in a functional, socially acceptable way.

This case reminds me of the Lucy McHugh murder.

I know that local talk might be doubtful of Shane's involvement but, from experience of being on here for years, I'm confident that police have got their man.
My Dad was loved by everyone in my little town, all the regulars at his favourite pub though he was a top bloke and in the pub maybe he was but, behind our front door was a different matter.
No one goes around casually chatting to the neighbours or even their friends about their darkest thoughts or things that might not be so socially acceptable ... like a 29 year old married bloke being attracted to a 16 year old family member - just for example.

One thing I know for sure - we'll only find out at the trial.

If there was 'a party' at relatives after all the details were confirmed them I can't say I'm too shocked or disturbed to be honest, for 2 reasons ...

1, You do you, however grief takes you is your business and absolutely no one elses.

2, This is not a family who goes to church on Sunday, works an office job Mon-Fri and plays golf on a Saturday ... they are what they are and that is absolutely fine. They aren't involved in Louise's murder and so get no shame from me. If getting drunk or off your face and playing music helps you right now then okay ... they are a dysfunctional family, they're not going to suddenly grieve in a functional, socially acceptable way.

This case reminds me of the Lucy McHugh murder.

I know that local talk might be doubtful of Shane's involvement but, from experience of being on here for years, I'm confident that police have got their man.
My Dad was loved by everyone in my little town, all the regulars at his favourite pub though he was a top bloke and in the pub maybe he was but, behind our front door was a different matter.
No one goes around casually chatting to the neighbours or even their friends about their darkest thoughts or things that might not be so socially acceptable ... like a 29 year old married bloke being attracted to a 16 year old family member - just for example.

One thing I know for sure - we'll only find out at the trial.

Yes the truth will out at trial. I guess what we can gleam is that Louise was vulnerable. I since came across an old facebook page of the accused and yes, I can believe that it was all down to him. Poor Louise

they're not going to suddenly grieve in a functional, socially acceptable way.

this is everything. My son is my absolute world, he means everything to me and the thought of something happening to him terrifies me as it would every mother. But if the worst were to happen, I don't know how is react. I'm not a cryer, I internalize everything, i'm naturally quiet and withdrawn, and my nature is very analytical. What if I come across as a 'Kate McCann' and no one looks for him because of the way I behave?

this is everything. My son is my absolute world, he means everything to me and the thought of something happening to him terrifies me as it would every mother. But if the worst were to happen, I don't know how is react. I'm not a cryer, I internalize everything, i'm naturally quiet and withdrawn, and my nature is very analytical. What if I come across as a 'Kate McCann' and no one looks for him because of the way I behave?

Then people like me will stand up for you ❤

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back