UK - Lucy Letby - Post-Conviction Statutory Inquiry

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
De Berger imo is unprofessional and doesn’t understand boundaries between work and personal relationships. I’m shocked by her messages and wonder about her goal was with LL, imo her job was to minimize risk to Chester and get employees safely back to work sometimes with an accommodations. Not to be special buddy & “championing” an employee to make sure employee got what she wanted. She made a complex employee issue even more difficult by getting personally involved and looking like she is taking sides.
(Letby replied: "I feel as though this must be my fault and maybe I’ve done something wrong to the babies - and blame myself - do you think that’s normal?" —- why is she not referring her for professional help???)

Would hope her whole “caseload” gets examined.

De Berger featured in the scribbled notes, didn't she? Letby was fixated on her. Maybe almost as much as Doc Choc.

I know LL has no children of her own, but do we know if LL has any nieces or nephews?

Also want to know what the parent “row” was about in De Begber’s office.
&
I think she was an attention seeker as well.

“Oooo I have a really complex case, I’m going to coddle poor Lucy and help her by being her friend. I won’t refer her in for real support for her MH and anxiety because then I’ll lose my friend (sob sob). I’ll just text her a lot, and tell her to be mindful ””

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back