UK - Luton - Nicholas Prosper charged with murder of Mother, Brother and Sister at their home. Plus weapons charges for shotgun & knife (13 Sep '24)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves

bobbymkii

Reaction score
A trial date has been set for a teenager accused of murdering his mother and siblings at a tower block in Luton.

The bodies of Juliana Prosper, 48, Giselle Prosper, 13, and Kyle Prosper, 16, were found at a flat off Wauluds Bank Drive, in Leabank on Friday.

Nicholas Prosper, 18, of Leabank, appeared at Luton Crown Court by video link from prison and was charged with murder.

He was also charged with a number of other offences, including purchasing or acquiring a shotgun without a certificate, possession of a shotgun and possession of a kitchen knife in a public place.

He was remanded into custody and is scheduled to appear for a plea and trial preparation hearing at the same court on 5 December.

A trial date has been set for a teenager accused of murdering his mother and siblings at a tower block in Luton.

The bodies of Juliana Prosper, 48, Giselle Prosper, 13, and Kyle Prosper, 16, were found at a flat off Wauluds Bank Drive, in Leabank on Friday.

Nicholas Prosper, 18, of Leabank, appeared at Luton Crown Court by video link from prison and was charged with murder.

He was also charged with a number of other offences, including purchasing or acquiring a shotgun without a certificate, possession of a shotgun and possession of a kitchen knife in a public place.

He was remanded into custody and is scheduled to appear for a plea and trial preparation hearing at the same court on 5 December.

Thanks Bobby - I've been meaning to make a thread for this one

What are you's thinking has gone on? Weird one isn't it.
Might have to wait until the coroner's inquest to find out cause of death for the victims. I don't know if he's used that shotgun to carry out the homicides or he used the kitchen knife (in a public place according to the charge?), and the shotgun was just found during the search. If he has used the shotgun to murder his family then he's in a world of trouble!

This was also very strange (BBM):

As Prosper was led to the cells, a man believed to be Prosper's father stood up in the public area and said: 'I still love you son. I know it's not your fault, okay?'

This was also very strange (BBM):

As Prosper was led to the cells, a man believed to be Prosper's father stood up in the public area and said: 'I still love you son. I know it's not your fault, okay?'

Hinting at mental illness potentially? But the buying of weapons makes it appear pre planned

If he was severely mentally ill would be not have been hospitalised ?

Hinting at mental illness potentially? But the buying of weapons makes it appear pre planned
I can't think of any good reason for an 18 year old man living with his Mum and younger siblings in a high rise apartment in Luton to own a shotgun!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords
Back