UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
rbbm
''The teenager held over the Southport stabbings was an 'introvert' who lived in a nearby village with his 'nice family', who had moved to the UK from Rwanda.''

''As a youngster he trained in karate with his father doing classes with Sensei Chico Mbakwe, 79, at St Cadoc's church hall in Llanrumney - a suburb of the Welsh capital.''

''Mr Mbakwe said the boy was a 'typical, normal five year old' who continued to train at the dojo even after his father fell out with club leaders.
Mr Mbakwe said: 'He was a good child, a normal child, who had lots of energy.
'I remember him because he continued to train with us for around three months after his father left for another dojo I own.'
Mr Mbakwe said the family were nice but the boy's father fell out with him after he failed him for his black belt grading.''

'The youngest child was very quiet, an introvert
He was quite clingy to his mum
while his older brother was more boisterous and would stick his tongue out at you.''
'They must have had lots of money, it wouldn't have been a cheap rent.
'This is a lovely estate in a nice part of Cardiff.'

By targeting this specific dance class (which I bet the little dancers simply LOVED), the perp extended the hurt and pain across the world, likely scaring many, many little girls. That was part of his point, imo.

jmo
Which is why it’s disgusting they’re not calling it terrorism

Which is why it’s disgusting they’re not calling it terrorism
I think it's basically them saying it's not political or religious motivation, not that it wasn't an attack designed to inflict maximum fear and suffering on members of the public. It was a terrorist attack, but it wasn't a terrorist attack.

It's more comparable to a school shooting, IMO.

''Worst mass stabbing attack against kids​

The incident on Monday is the worst mass stabbing attack targeting children in the UK in decades – and possibly ever. While knife crime has risen across the country over the past decade – with a slight dip during the pandemic years – mass stabbing incidents are extremely rare.

The number of knife crimes in England rose to 48,341 in the year to April 2024, from 27,667 in the year to April 2014, according for the Office for National Statistics. More than a quarter of the incidents took place in London.

But children have been targeted in the UK in other types of attacks. Several children, including an 8-year old girl were killed in a terror attack at the concert of pop singer Ariana Grande in Manchester in May 2017.

And 16 children aged between 5 and 6 were murdered in a school shooting in the Scottish town of Dunblane in 1996. The massacre stunned the country and led to a ban on the private ownership of all handguns in mainland Britain.''

Terrorism is defined as "(threats of) violent action for political purposes:" (BBM) Not just merely a violent act which causes terror to people.

Noting, fwiw..

''In Canada, a Judge Sentences an Incel Killer as a Terrorist​

A Toronto teenager who killed a woman in a massage business was sentenced on Tuesday to life in prison. The case was the first time gender-based violence in the country was labeled terrorism.''

The BBC have reported that the suspect has an older brother. No mention of a younger sister. Southport stabbing latest: Third child dies after Southport dance class stabbing, say police
So I am now baffled. How did he even know this event was happening? It was not in any way in a prominent location. So how did he even know The Hart Space was there. He must have either sought it out specifically (how?) or had this type of specific crime/murderous action in mind and went looking for this kind of group - again how though. I would have thought this would have just been advertised via flyer to local primary schools. So how does he even come across it? Is where he lives even that close to The Hart Centre - it looks to be a 15 min taxi ride from Banks were he supposedly lives.

From what little I can see online The Hart Space seems to cater for small women’s/childrens yoga groups which i can’t see how he would ever come across and know about as a 17yr old male other than specifically seeking out such events? Which is completely chilling when you think about it. That must require a degree of animosity towards children/women that i can’t comprehend.

Noting, fwiw..

A Toronto teenager who killed a woman in a massage business was sentenced on Tuesday to life in prison. The case was the first time gender-based violence in the country was labeled terrorism.''
Different jurisdictions seem to use different definitions of terrorism.

Michigan convicted Ethan Crumbley of "Terrorism" despite there not being an obvious political motive. As far as I know here there does need to be a political motive for it to qualify for a terror charge and MSM have to be very careful not to describe an alleged offence as an act of terror if the suspect survived the incident in question.

Noting, fwiw..

Misogynistic attacks need to be labelled as terror offences in the UK.

I think it's basically them saying it's not political or religious motivation, not that it wasn't an attack designed to inflict maximum fear and suffering on members of the public. It was a terrorist attack, but it wasn't a terrorist attack.

It's more comparable to a school shooting, IMO.
A school shooting is targeting all of a cohort, male and female, and it’s often a revenge or grudge situation. This was targeted at a particular group - young girls. There may not have been a political or religious motivation but it was still focused on a particular group.

So I am now baffled. How did he even know this event was happening? It was not in any way in a prominent location. So how did he even know The Hart Space was there. He must have either sought it out specifically (how?) or had this type of specific crime/murderous action in mind and went looking for this kind of group - again how though. I would have thought this would have just been advertised via flyer to local primary schools. So how does he even come across it? Is where he lives even that close to The Hart Centre - it looks to be a 15 min taxi ride from Banks were he supposedly lives.

From what little I can see online The Hart Space seems to cater for small women’s/childrens yoga groups which i can’t see how he would ever come across and know about as a 17yr old male other than specifically seeking out such events? Which is completely chilling when you think about it. That must require a degree of animosity towards children/women that i can’t comprehend.
An ad for the event was posted on Instagram, and maybe also on other social media. Maybe he followed some "what's happening in your local area" and the ad came up there.
See post #63

Third Child, a 9-Year-Old Girl, Dies After Stabbing at Taylor Swift-Themed Event in Southport​

Two girls aged 6 and 7 years old also died in the knife attack on July 29, police confirmed

A few things that may be unpopular opinions...

People jump to every attack being misogynistic related way too quickly. It's highly likely that while he clearly had a target/motive or reason he was here, that most people at this event would be girls if it was a dance class (stereotypically of course!). There is no evidence at all that he targeted women. In fact one of the people who received stab injuries was a man. I can't believe I'm reading about Andrew Tate being blamed for a teenager not being brought up properly by their parents.

It's frustrating that it's taken children to get killed to truly get people's attention when there have been so many previous knife crime incidents that have been just as terrible as this one. Not to make this political either, but there is an obvious pattern here that needs addressing here and fast.

So sad that a 3rd child has died. RIP to all the victims. :(

A few things that may be unpopular opinions...

People jump to every attack being misogynistic related way too quickly. It's highly likely that while he clearly had a target/motive or reason he was here, that most people at this event would be girls if it was a dance class (stereotypically of course!). There is no evidence at all that he targeted women. In fact one of the people who received stab injuries was a man. I can't believe I'm reading about Andrew Tate being blamed for a teenager not being brought up properly by their parents.

It's frustrating that it's taken children to get killed to truly get people's attention when there have been so many previous knife crime incidents that have been just as terrible as this one. Not to make this political either, but there is an obvious pattern here that needs addressing here and fast.

So sad that a 3rd child has died. RIP to all the victims. :(
Sadly Andrew Tate has far more influence on male teens than parents, so imo he's far more responsible for bad behaviour than parents. Jmo, moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back